Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Umber

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by Umber »

Maybe in the H-scenes, Hisao is using a dildo. We can't see half the time since someone's [insert body part] here is always in the way.
If he got a realistic enough one, he might be able to fool Lilly.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Umber wrote: Maybe in the H-scenes, Hisao is using a dildo. We can't see half the time since someone's [insert body part] here is always in the way.
I think the only time it actually shows his parts is in Hanako's scene and a little in Lilly's? Please do correct me if I'm wrong.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Umber wrote: Maybe in the H-scenes, Hisao is using a dildo. We can't see half the time since someone's [insert body part] here is always in the way.
I think the only time it actually shows his parts is in Hanako's scene and a little in Lilly's? Please do correct me if I'm wrong.
No, you're correct for both. However to be specific it was Lilly's Bathtub scene.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
^Ninja'd.

The only visible penis in KS is in Hanako's scene. It's a bit lame, not that I'm wanting to look at penises :P You do get to see a bit of Hisao's, Umm, sack, in Lilly's bathtub scene.

I'm 100% glad that they put a leaf on Kenji in the shower scene. I really don't want to see what's under there...
StudyOfWumbology

KeiichiO wrote: I'm 100% glad that they put a leaf on Kenji in the shower scene. I really don't want to see what's under there...
True this.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Ah Kenji. Stud. Staunch Anti-Feminist, and President and charter member of the Yatta! Fan Club.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: I'm 100% glad that they put a leaf on Kenji in the shower scene. I really don't want to see what's under there...
True this.
Guys, there's nothing under there. His ex castrated him. That's why he hates feminists now. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
StudyOfWumbology wrote:
True this.
Guys, there's nothing under there. His ex castrated him. That's why he hates feminists now. :lol:
Castrated him with her vagina? She must have some powerful hips...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:Castrated him with her vagina? She must have some powerful hips...
Nah, man. Vagina dentata.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Castrated him with her vagina? She must have some powerful hips...
Ohhh, OUCH!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Ohhh, OUCH!
The fact that his ex is widely assumed to be Yuuko, makes that seem so much scarier :shock:
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:The fact that his ex is widely assumed to be Yuuko, makes that seem so much scarier :shock:
Her constant meekness is itself a complex formed from the trauma of accidentally de-penising her former boyfriend. Fact.
StudyOfWumbology

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:The fact that his ex is widely assumed to be Yuuko, makes that seem so much scarier :shock:
Her constant meekness is itself a complex formed from the trauma of accidentally de-penising her former boyfriend. Fact.
24/7 dildo.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
24/7 dildo.
Wat.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:Wat.
Kenji's dick is a 24/7 dildo for Yuuko apparently.
I also draw, kind of.