Weird situation you'd put the girls into

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Weird situation you'd put the girls into

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:So I came across some great pictures of KS characters as the cast of TF2 the other day.

Lilly and Rin
Hanako and Akira
Emi and Nurse

The one with Akira and Hanako is by far my favourite, but they're also probably my two favourite characters, so that's to be expected.
The fun part here is it's pretty humorous no matter how you do it. I think they got it all pretty spot on, but here's how I'd do the rest of them:

...Lilly as The Demoman (they both have an eyesight problem and alcoholic tendencies)
...Rin as The Engineer (because you know she'd somehow manage to be very good at this)
...Hanako as The Pyro (she's both fireproof and irony-proof)
...Akira as The Spy (this one doesn't even require explanation)
...Emi as The Scout (things in common include running and hitting people)
...Shizune as The Sniper (this is, like, the perfect storm, I'm pretty sure)
...Misha as The Heavy (I'm pretty sure their propensity for destruction is equal)

And as a bonus, we can keep Nurse as The Medic (for semi-obvious reasons) and even throw in Kenji as The Soldier (because they're both always on some psychotic rant).
My mind (and, let's be honest, some lower parts too) wants the Hanako/Akira pic to progress to bad (very very good) places...And having a drink with dinner sometimes is not an alcoholic tendency. It's having a damn drink. Get off Lilly's back. :P

And that'd be the perfect TF2 cast. xD
I love Lilly with a passion. But don't tell me you can't see it. The girl is two years under drinking age and, "one glass" of wine or champagne or not, she takes it at every chance she gets, including at public institution. Did you do Hanako's arc? She asked for champagne and changed it to "orange juice" after Akira jabbed her in the ribs.

She may not be an alcoholic, no, but damned if she isn't hooked on the stuff.
:P When she gets wasted and starts stealing money and cigarettes from random people in bars, THEN you can call alcoholic tendencies. :lol:

Also, orange juice. Fuckin' tasty.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote: My mind (and, let's be honest, some lower parts too) wants the Hanako/Akira pic to progress to bad (very very good) places...And having a drink with dinner sometimes is not an alcoholic tendency. It's having a damn drink. Get off Lilly's back. :P

And that'd be the perfect TF2 cast. xD
I love Lilly with a passion. But don't tell me you can't see it. The girl is two years under drinking age and, "one glass" of wine or champagne or not, she takes it at every chance she gets, including at public institution. Did you do Hanako's arc? She asked for champagne and changed it to "orange juice" after Akira jabbed her in the ribs.

She may not be an alcoholic, no, but damned if she isn't hooked on the stuff.
:P When she gets wasted and starts stealing money and cigarettes from random people in bars, THEN you can call alcoholic tendencies. :lol:

Also, orange juice. Fuckin' tasty.
Bollocks. I can't seem to choke down orange juice much these days. I don't like citrus, I guess.

Also, and I literally have to throw this out here, drunk Hanako is best Hanako. Or drunk Hanako is best drunk. Take your pick. She was still a bundle of unparalleled cute.

Hmm. Lastly, as much as some Akira action is pretty high on my list of want (I mean, it would totally spoil the character, but it doesn't stop one from wanting what they can't have), the notion of her and Akira getting together doesn't do anything for me. I don't know why.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:Bollocks. I can't seem to choke down orange juice much these days. I don't like citrus, I guess.

Also, and I literally have to throw this out here, drunk Hanako is best Hanako. Or drunk Hanako is best drunk. Take your pick. She was still a bundle of unparalleled cute.

Hmm. Lastly, as much as some Akira action is pretty high on my list of want (I mean, it would totally spoil the character, but it doesn't stop one from wanting what they can't have), the notion of her and Akira getting together doesn't do anything for me. I don't know why.

Hanako is ALWAYS adorable. :lol: Such is the way of moe.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:Bollocks. I can't seem to choke down orange juice much these days. I don't like citrus, I guess.

Alright, I'm still trying to get the references down pat, and reading through the sixty-five page blooper reel thread didn't explain what moe is, so you'll have to.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Alright, I'm still trying to get the references down pat, and reading through the sixty-five page blooper reel thread didn't explain what moe is, so you'll have to.
It's a Japanese term. Nobody's 100% sure what it means even over there. Ask twenty people, you'll get twenty answers. To paraphrase myself, "When you just want to hug the shit out of her and violently maim any and all things that might harm her, you've probably found a moe."

There's also the moeblob, who literally exists for the sole purpose of being diabetes-inducing.

There's also gijinka, which is the process of making non-moe things moe, like Sadako from 'The Ring'.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Hanako is ALWAYS adorable. :lol: Such is the way of moe.
It's a Japanese term. Nobody's 100% sure what it means even over there. Ask twenty people, you'll get twenty answers. To paraphrase myself, "When you just want to hug the shit out of her and violently maim any and all things that might harm her, you've probably found a moe."

There's also the moeblob, who literally exists for the sole purpose of being diabetes-inducing.

There's also gijinka, which is the process of making non-moe things moe, like Sadako from 'The Ring'.
I'll keep that in mind. It's not like there aren't a dozen English phrases with just the same ambiguity. Recently, I've noticed the same phrase has swept both the mainstream internet and some of the circles I frequent; "do you/does it even lift?" Nobody has a damned clue what it means, but it seems to exist to question the quality of the subject.

The only previous definition for "moe" I was familiar with, by the way, are these strange ostritch-like creatures native to Reach. As in, Halo: Reach. FTR I am the ultimate Halo nerd and can answer literally* any question. (*and by literally, I mean practically).

But I think we've succeeded in derailing an already unstable conversation. I'd like to try to restore it, but I'm at a terrible loss for a scenario.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I want the KS cast to be Pokemon. That'd be a weird situation, right?
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote:I want the KS cast to be Pokemon. That'd be a weird situation, right?
Yeah, but the awkwardness has no relation to the cast of Katawa Shoujo. At all.
Because that's awkward. No matter what.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote:I want the KS cast to be Pokemon. That'd be a weird situation, right?
Yeah, but the awkwardness has no relation to the cast of Katawa Shoujo. At all.
Because that's awkward. No matter what.
More awkward: I'm making a rom hack that makes it a reality. :twisted:

Weird situations, hm...They could be comic characters. :o

Lilly as Daredevil (blind)

Hanako as Batman (dead parents)

Misha as Juggernaut ("I'm the Juggernaut, BITCH! WAHAHAHA~!")

Shizune as Elasti-girl (because she can get a lot more council work done if she never has to walk to get anything)

Emi as Flash. (fast runner)

Rin as Ghost Rider (racing up a building's side on a flaming cycle, swinging a chain whip, Rin poker face = Best image ever)

Alternatively, just X-men:

Good:

Lilly as Cyclops (obvious reason)

Hanako as Shadowcat (Shadowcat's power is phasing through stuff. Like solid walls. Which Hanako really wants to do sometimes. xD)

Misha as Beast

Emi as Quicksilver (super speed)

Shizune as Prof. Xavier (something about the image just works)

Rin as Rogue (because it's funny to think about)

Evil:

Jigoro would be Magneto

Kenji is clearly Deadpool, working with whoever he wants at any given time and making references to this 'fourth wall' like some paranoid nutcase.

Yuuko as Deathstroke (her secret third job)

Nomiya is Mr. Sinister.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I'd put them in a Greese style musical!
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:I'd put them in a Greese style musical!

Dear god...
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:

Dear god...
Not that bad compared to a viking musical.

Clarification: I don't know my musics.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Xanatos wrote:

Dear god...
Admit it, you'd love to see a scene where Shizune sings a song about how she can't actually talk. :P
Not Dead Yet
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Oddball wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Dear god...
Admit it, you'd love to see a scene where Shizune sings a song about how she can't actually talk. :P
I was going to say, I'd love to see Shizune's scene.

Additionally, Misha's will be quite over the top, and Emi's will probably be a full-blown ordeal.
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
I was going to say, I'd love to see Shizune's scene.

Additionally, Misha's will be quite over the top, and Emi's will probably be a full-blown ordeal.

And Hanako and Lily will start doing Greek-Karaoke.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.