Hanako and my Girlfriend

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Heartless Wanderer

Re: Hanako and my Girlfriend

Post by Heartless Wanderer »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Heartless Wanderer wrote:I know what a lemon is, and I also know what else a lemon is when speaking of cars. And I know what a literal lemon is. I've never heard chocolate used as a euphemism before, though.
I meant in terms of KS. Click the link I posted.
Yeah, I clicked it right after posting. Regretted it somewhat. That kind of humor doesn't really do it for me, sadly.
[Emibro], [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], [Rin Kin], Feminist, Two-timer

In other words, [Manly Picnic]
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Heartless Wanderer wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Heartless Wanderer wrote:I know what a lemon is, and I also know what else a lemon is when speaking of cars. And I know what a literal lemon is. I've never heard chocolate used as a euphemism before, though.
I meant in terms of KS. Click the link I posted.
Yeah, I clicked it right after posting. Regretted it somewhat. That kind of humor doesn't really do it for me, sadly.
That's the point. Everybody regret clicking that link. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

:lol: Good lord, the derailment. I'd feel bad for the OP but he still has Hanako. Jerk. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Anyone who can have a Hanako must certainly be too happy as to care for a hopeless thread anyways :lol:. But yeah the derailment is pretty brutal, then again it's not like OP really gave much of a point for this thread in the opening post anyways.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Heartless Wanderer wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: I meant in terms of KS. Click the link I posted.
That's the point. Everybody regret clicking that link. :lol:
...Dear god, what did I just view?
I always thought it had something to do with one of the other endings involving a box of chocolate.
But... what? Why would you, or anyone, visit that torture upon my retinas?
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Well, a relationship is hard work. I hope you can keep it up and be happy together. :)
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:...Dear god, what did I just view?
I always thought it had something to do with one of the other endings involving a box of chocolate.
But... what? Why would you, or anyone, visit that torture upon my retinas?
Because I'm a complete bastard. :P But seriously...GIVE HER THE CHOCOLATE!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."