For Want of a Nail - Misha Route (Updated 11/1/19)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

centurion911

Re: For Want of a Nail - Misha Route (New Chapter 2/14)

Post by centurion911 »

It's like I said before (perhaps in a different thread?). Misha would be tied with Lilly as my favorite girl if she had her own route. If this route continues to be as great as it has been, she may surpass Lilly.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:First off, OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMG you have no idea how much I needed this. And also, good work I really enjoyed this scene even if it didn't really get anywhere but it did at the same time.What I mean is that you didn't really progress but at the same time, you did? So yeah I loved it. Keep up the good work!!
^
Basically my response XD.
It was a very nice addition to the story, but as Study said, it didn't seem like it went anywhere. But it did in a way? Exposition scene is what I call these XD
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

centurion911 wrote:It's like I said before (perhaps in a different thread?). Misha would be tied with Lilly as my favorite girl if she had her own route. If this route continues to be as great as it has been, she may surpass Lilly.
That's saying a lot considering you are rewriting Lilly's route in her perspective and yeah I agree with you, but at the moment I like Misha better.PLEASE DON'T KILL ME ALMIGHTY LILLY
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

Glad you took my one suggestion about making Shizune come off a bit less of a bitch in the one bit. Definitely seemed a lot more on point with her character. And, as a wise man once said:

A good boob day is just a good day.
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
Exbando

Post by Exbando »

Just spent the last 3 hours reading everything so far. It's really good so far. I will definitely continue reading. Sorry I don't have anything constructive to say.
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
nemz

Post by nemz »

Man, this is almost too cute. It's going to be hell when the other shoe finally drops.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
StudyOfWumbology

nemz wrote:Man, this is almost too cute. It's going to be hell when the other shoe finally drops.
I would like to believe that everything is going to be fine. But sadly, I know that the exact opposite shall happen just to carry on this delicious fanfic.
Shepherd

Post by Shepherd »

JESUS!
I've been reading these for ages without an account, but i read this and had to sign up just so i could say...
KEEP GOING, IT'S FREAKING AMAZING AND I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES!
I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in such wisdom is much grief; and he who increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
centurion911

Post by centurion911 »

Just bumping to affirm that yes, there is still interest in this :)
StudyOfWumbology

centurion911 wrote:Just bumping to affirm that yes, there is still interest in this :)
I got all excited when I got the email that someone replied to this. Gosh man you are such a cockblock sometimes.
ProfAllister

Post by ProfAllister »

Still here, still working on this, and have no intention of stopping any time soon.

That being said, life gets in the way. Work has been extremely busy as have social obligations, leaving me relatively little time to write, so things have been going slower than anticipated.

Additionally, Scene 2 of Act 3 has been rather recalcitrant, making it even slower going. It's also turning out to be one of the larger scenes. At the moment, it's clocking in at 13 pages, and still not done (For comparison, Act 2 Scene 7 was 17 pages long). Once I finish the first draft of Scene 2, I'll be running it by a few people before finalizing it, which will likely take about a week after the first draft is finished, give or take. I'm hoping Scene 3 and beyond will come more smoothly (writing is generally not done at a regular page), so I can get a rate of posting greater than once/month.

TL;DR: Life is busy, I'm still here, I'm still interested, and I'm still working on this, but these things take time.
Current Project: Misha Pseudo-Route

Discord ID: ProfAllister#9754
Discord server
StudyOfWumbology

It's ok if it takes a month for each new post as long as you still post! We still love your delicious Misha Parfait deserving writing.
Razputin

Post by Razputin »

Just wanted to say that I love what you've done so far and am looking forward to the rest.

I'm curious though, if the Acts had names like the ones in the game do then what would they be called?
Completion Order: Shizune -> Emi -> Hanako -> Rin -> Lilly

Feels Ranking: Hanako > Emi > Shizune > Lilly > Rin
ProfAllister

Post by ProfAllister »

Razputin wrote:Just wanted to say that I love what you've done so far and am looking forward to the rest.

I'm curious though, if the Acts had names like the ones in the game do then what would they be called?
At first I tried giving the scenes and acts names. It didn't feel right. Mostly because I didn't really have a unifying sense of where the story was going. If they get names, they'll come after the whole thing's finished, when I have a more solid idea of what it is in its entirety.
Current Project: Misha Pseudo-Route

Discord ID: ProfAllister#9754
Discord server
StudyOfWumbology

Oh Prof, how you tease me every time you post on here. I still patiently await the next delicious chapter.