What doujins to expect if KS get JP translated

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snow_Storm

Re: What doujins to expect if KS get JP translated

Post by Snow_Storm »

Xanatos wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:Misha drugs Shizune so she grows a dick, she ties her up and the proceeds to ride her like theres no tomorrow and then Misha takes the dick drug and then fucks Shizune

theres a doujin right there
Sounds like the Alice in Wonderland thing I rea-...Never mind.
Umm....(NSFW) - http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/list/futanari/1

And Alice in Sexland, right? not that i ever read something like that
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Snow_Storm wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:Misha drugs Shizune so she grows a dick, she ties her up and the proceeds to ride her like theres no tomorrow and then Misha takes the dick drug and then fucks Shizune

Welp. At least I take pride that the internet ALWAYS delivers.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Honestly, most anything.

Japanese culture -world culture, really- has a lot of really dark, seedy corners according to doujinshi artists, and they're quite fond of taking perfectly normal, innocent, wholesome feminine characters (wholesome might be a stretch in some cases) and turning them into sex-crazed, psychopathic rape-obsessed demonesses.

Personally, I think most of it is depraved and of little value except to shock or excite, and even that value is diminished by the cheap thrills used to evoke those emotions. Maybe someone might do a normal -realistic?- story using the doujinshi medium, but most of it will end up being trash.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Snow_Storm wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

...Ahem. I'll just...Uh...Bookmark that. >.> <.< For...Uh...Science? Yes. Science.

And...Yeah. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Before you guys badmouth doujinshi too much, keep in mind that KS is a doujin work based on a concept art piece in the back of a hentai doujin about Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

^Oh hay guys, somebody who can't take the idea we're joking around! :)
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

for some reason I've wanted to get people together and go and read h-doujins
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Eraser35 wrote:for some reason I've wanted to get people together and go and read h-doujins
Sounds like a great weekend. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Xanatos wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:for some reason I've wanted to get people together and go and read h-doujins
I've wanted to make a podcast out of it but I have no clue how to record shit
yummines

Post by yummines »

Helbereth wrote:Honestly, most anything.

Japanese culture -world culture, really- has a lot of really dark, seedy corners according to doujinshi artists, and they're quite fond of taking perfectly normal, innocent, wholesome feminine characters (wholesome might be a stretch in some cases) and turning them into sex-crazed, psychopathic rape-obsessed demonesses.

Personally, I think most of it is depraved and of little value except to shock or excite, and even that value is diminished by the cheap thrills used to evoke those emotions. Maybe someone might do a normal -realistic?- story using the doujinshi medium, but most of it will end up being trash.
50% of K-ON and Madoka Magica doujins are cute yuri stories. The other half involves sex slaves and rape
It depends on the artist really, so i wouldn't dismiss it too quickly. Some doujins ive read are absolutely hilarious, others make me want to stab a puppy with a spoon
Regular manga not based off a series have a better chance of being "normal" however
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

yummines wrote:
Helbereth wrote:Honestly, most anything.

50% of K-ON and Madoka Magica doujins are cute yuri stories. The other half involves sex slaves and rape
It depends on the artist really, so i wouldn't dismiss it too quickly. Some doujins ive read are absolutely hilarious, others make me want to stab a puppy with a spoon
Regular manga not based off a series have a better chance of being "normal" however
give Prison Battleship- Brainwashing Voyage you'll want to club a baby seal
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Eraser35 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I've wanted to make a podcast out of it but I have no clue how to record shit
It's pretty easy... XD
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

There being a few normal ones is merely the exception proving the rule.

Having never found a normal one, though, I have to take your word that they exist.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Helbereth wrote:There being a few normal ones is merely the exception proving the rule.

Having never found a normal one, though, I have to take your word that they exist.
its true there is some normal stuff out there look for Distance Between The Two, nice story with a cute ending
yummines

Post by yummines »

Helbereth wrote:There being a few normal ones is merely the exception proving the rule.

go on the website Fakku

theres a whole category for it. its called "Vanilla"

essentially Vanilla is when its nothing too strange (like tentacles or monstergirls) and nothing too dramatic (like forced or NTR). just a guy and a girl who love each other having sex.