Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Banda

Re: Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

Post by Banda »

Dmitry's Writes for KS.
It's a dickgirl story.

Round two never got off the ground.

In fact, in Hisao's eyes, Round 2 crashed and there were currently no survivors.

They had been caught, simple as that.

By Shiina FUCKING Mikado of all people....

Hisao silently cursed at the fact that Hanako hadn't locked her door.

The fuck does that, leaves doors unlocked when you have sex?

Didn't matter now, the red-faced duo sat on the bed (still naked for some reason), as Misha paced back and forth in front of them.

"Y'know Hii-chan, you two could get into a lot of trouble for this," she stated.

Oh God, Hisao thought, Fucking kill me now before my parents hear about this.

"Bu~ut, I could make an exception..."

Both Hisao and Hanako perked up at her words.

"If you agreed to something~"

Shit, what did she want? What could she POSSIBLY want?

"W-what d-do you w-want?" Hanako chimed in.

She was obviously embarassed, and the offer of silence in exchange for a favor was one she was ready to accept.

Letting out her trademark laugh, Misha flipped a drill in one hand as the sentence NO ONE expected to hear left her mouth.

"I want to join in,"

Hisao was truly surprised he hadn't died, especially with the catgirl shenanigans not more than an hour beforehand.
Misha wanted to make it a threesome?

This can only go uphill, he thought.

But... What would Hanako say? Surely she'd be against sharing her boyfriend with another girl.

"O-ok, b-but just t-this once r-right?"

She locked eyes with Shiina as she said this, silently praying Misha would agree, or even rescind the offer for something less... Carnal.

"Wahaha~ Just this once, but you gotta make it good!"

Hisao and Hanako looked at each other, both unsure of what to do, when Misha cut in again.

"Well don't just sit there like a pair of virgins, get going already! I'll join in after I get a little worked up wahaha~!"

With a shrug Hisao turned to Hanako, gently pushing her back onto the bed, and laying next to her. They began to awkwardly kiss, still a little uncomfortable, as Misha sat near the bed. Her eyes never left the couple, though her hands slipped under her skirt.

It didn't take long for the couple to lose interest (or care) that they were being watched, as their hands began roaming each others bodies, the mood returning to its lustful state prior to being caught.

Taking the initiative, Hanako rolled Hisao over, straddling him and smothering him with kisses. Hisao returned each kiss while running his hand over her now slickened sex, helping to prime her even more for his member.

"O-oh Hisao!" Hanako cried out as she felt Hisao penetrate her, only to have her heart skip a beat a split-second later.

"That's not Hisao wahaha~!"

Hanako tried to turn to see what in the hell was going on (and more importantly what Shiina had stuck in her), but was stopped by Misha pulling her into a backwards hug.

"W-wha-" Hanako tried to protest as she was stifled by Misha's mouth, her plump, pink lips crashing into hers.

Hisao was dumbstruck at this entire scenario, he was still under Hanako, and that gave him a front row seat to the show, but he did have to ask one question.

"Misha... Uh... Is that... A dick?"

"Wahaha yes it is Hii-chan~!"

Her cheerful response threw him off, but it was probably unsurprising seeing as how she was balls deep in Hanako at the moment.

"H-How... When... What???" he struggled to find words.

"Remember how I never told you about my disability Hii-chan~? Well... Now you two know~!"

Hisao intended to ask more questions, but he was distracted by a disrobing Misha. The sight of those full breasts, and perky ass far outweighed the throbbing pole buried in his girlfriend at the moment.

"U-uh, how am I supposed to get in on this?" he asked.

"Juuust a second Hii-chan, just needed a little lubrication," she punctuated the word 'lubrication' with a thrust that elicited a moan from Hanako.

"There, now you can join in~!"

Hisao mumbled a quiet "thank you" as he slid into Hanako's now unoccupied pussy, before stopping to wonder what Misha intended to do.

"N-No t-that's!" Hanako yelped out as Misha jammed her now-slick member into Hanako's virgin asshole.

Well... That answers that question, Hisao thought as he resigned himself to laying back and watching the show.

Hell, he didn't have to move at all, Misha did all the work. She began jackhammering into Hanako with zero care to how she felt, merely rutting into her with wild, lustful abandon.

"Ohmygod it feels so good, this is the best!" Misha said as she humped Hanako's rear into submission.

Each thrust of Misha drove Hanako a both forward and down onto Hisao's member, and the dual-sensation of having her holes filled was driving Hanako wild. She moaned loudly every time Misha bottomed out in her, her tongue lolling freely out of her mouth, a small amount of drool falling onto Hisao's chest.

"I can't beleive how goood this feels Hii-chan, haven't you ever done this with her~?"

"Uh... Not really,"

"You should, it's so tiiiiiight~!"

Misha's thrusts increased in speed, sweat coating her body as her drills (and breasts) bounced wildly until with a loud moan, she came inside of Hanako's ass. The sticky white goo rapidly filling the small hole, and some of it dribbling out around her pale member.

The sensation of being filled in a place generally reserved for the opposite action quickly brought Hanako over the edge, her pussy pulsating in rythym with her climax, and bringing Hisao to orgasm as well, pumping her full of cum. The sensation of being filled, literally, with hot semen in both ass and vagina caused a second orgasm to flood through her body, a wicked chain reaction that left her breathless, and completely unable to do anything besides slump onto Hisao.

"Wahaha~! Looks like we broke her Hii-chan!" Misha gleefully said as she pulled out of Hanako's rear end with a barely audible "shlurp".

She then shook her cock with one hand, flicking residual cum onto Hanako's back before grinning wickedly at Hisao.

"Wanna clean me off Hii-chan? Wahahah~!"

Hisao politely declined, his mind overwhelmed with what had just transpired, and with one very good question.

How weird was this going to get?
I am the Futa King, and shall remain so until my Bolvar comes.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Working Overtime with the President.

[Are you sure about this?]

He looks down at the girl on her knees, her blue hair moving slightly with the breeze coming from the open window. She adjusts her glasses, giving him a slight frown, before responding to his question.

[Yes, I'm sure, you promised.]

As she signs she gives him her best attempt at "puppy dog eyes".

[I know I promised, but you could get hurt.]

She lets out a slight "hmph" as she turns her head away in mock-anger.

[I already told you, I'll be ok, now please...]

She stops signing, looking back up at him as she begins to undo the front of her shirt, exposing her bountiful, bra-clad chest at him.

[Please fuck my face Hisao.]

She opens her mouth, letting her tongue slip out in anticipation, and places her hands on her knees.

[Alright...]

His face displays slight discomfort at the task he's been asked to perform. His mind clouds with fear at the thought of hurting her via choking or the like, but once he'd agreed to it, he realized that there was no way out.

Hisao unzipped his pants, quickly pulling his hardened member out as Shizune closed her eyes. He moved forward, placing the mushroom shaped head on the tip of her tongue, enjoying the wet feeling before her slid the entire thing in.

Huh, he thought, she doesn't have a gag reflex.

He looked down at her, the Student Council President, as she took him to the base with no effort. He pulled himself out, and began to slowly pump into her, gently holding the back of her neck with his hand. It felt good, real good, this silky, wet, tight hole that contracted just a little bit when he cut off the flow of air. He almost considered it better than her pussy, but he felt safer fucking that hole than this one.

His enjoyment was cut off by Shizune biting down on him, causing him to yelp in pain.

[What was that for?!?]

[I told you to FUCK my face Hisao, not make love to it.]

Her look was a mix of love and lust as she signed, and Hisao noticed they glimmered in the light as if covered in...

Holy shit, she was enjoying this.

Well... That changes things a bit.

He thrust forward, driving the full length of his cock into her throat in seconds, and her eyes flew open in surprise.

[So, you want it rough?]

His question wasn't met with a response from her hands, they were occupied, but the vigorous nod from Shizune spurred him on.

His hand shifted from the back of her neck, moving to grab a chunk of hair instead, as he began to move her back and forth on his erection. His eyes rolling back as she moaned, the vibrations sending even more pleasurable sensations across his groin, and the dual noise of her playing with herself along with the noises coming from his thrusting into her mouth completing the lewd scene.

His pace picked up with his own arousal as he began humping along with his control of her head. It felt great, the control that is, especially considering Shizune was normally in control. He looked down at her lustful eyes, blush filled cheeks, full lips wrapped around his dick, breasts wobbling with the movement, and her hands furiously swishing around under her skirt.

Suddenly, her back went rigid, and her eyes went wide as she came. Her mouth and throat tightened around him, as she drove herself down to his base. The feeling was too much for Hisao, pushing him over the edge, his cum flying straight into her stomach.

Once their respective orgasms had played out, Shizune pulled off his member, and took several deep breaths before quickly standing and kissing Hisao. They stood there for a long minute, passionately making out, caught up in the moment before sitting next to each other on the bed.

[See, told you I'd be okay.]

She smiled, and placed her head on his shoulder lovingly.

Last edited by Banda on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

I love you.

This is pure gold !! xD Can't wait to read more.
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Banda

Post by Banda »

Myshina wrote:I love you.

This is pure gold !! xD Can't wait to read more.
I take requests if you have something specific you want.
random

Post by random »

Hisao + Suzu with Suzu falling asleep mid-coitus and Miki was more than willing to sub in
Banda

Post by Banda »

random wrote:Hisao + Suzu with Suzu falling asleep mid-coitus and Miki was more than willing to sub in
FavAnon pls go
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Banda wrote:I take requests if you have something specific you want.
Actually, no you don't.

If you took requests PRIVATELY, THROUGH PMs, then maybe I wouldn't have objected. But so far, every time this topic came up I was disappointed.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but I expect to be disappointed again. Be warned: when I feel things have gone too far, permabans happen.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Silentcook wrote: If you took requests PRIVATELY, THROUGH PMs, then maybe I wouldn't have objected.
Maybe that's what he meant, despite not clarifying. I get PMs with requests sometimes too and I don't even ask for them. While it's nice that you're giving him the benefit of the doubt, giving him the benefit of the doubt under threat of ban is not exactly the same thing.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Yes, I meant in PM's, I just went full retard and forgot to add that on. Sorry for that.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Oh, I forgot to let everyone know my pastebin is http://pastebin.com/u/Banda. I tend to put stuff there first over the Renai.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Hey you know how I say I need to stop reading what Banda makes?

Well I REALLY need to stop. But my body does not listen and ends up clicking on the link.
And my eyes read it.
And my fist punches my jaw finnaly snaping me out of it.
God Dammit.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Banda

Post by Banda »

LOL WUT wrote:Hey you know how I say I need to stop reading what Banda makes?

Well I REALLY need to stop. But my body does not listen and ends up clicking on the link.
And my eyes read it.
God Dammit.
I... Um... Thanks?
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Banda wrote:

And my eyes read it.
God Dammit.
I... Um... Thanks?
Uh.. No problem?

God this is Akward.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
JOIN US
FishyBroski

Post by FishyBroski »

LOL WUT wrote:
Banda wrote:

And my eyes read it.
God Dammit.
I... Um... Thanks?
Uh.. No problem?

God this is Akward.
It's even more awkward because you spelt awkward wrong :P
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

FishyBroski wrote: It's even more awkward because you spelt awkward wrong :P
I have no idea what you are talking about.
*Bacround Noise*
"Shit! Maria get the dog the grammar Nazis are coming!"
"We don't have a dog!"
"Crap!"
*End Background Noise*
Hold on I will be back I have to buy a dog.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US