Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Banda

Re: Banda's Wonderful Smut Compilation

Post by Banda »

George Da Moose wrote:The stories written here are of a quality unseen before.
I salute you for bringing me a joy I never thought I would feel.
Just made an account to say that. I love you man.
I<3u5ever too George
I am the Futa King, and shall remain so until my Bolvar comes.
Banda

Post by Banda »

The Cake is a Lie
If you really have to ask what this contains, you're lying to yourself.

Misha skipped happily as she made her way to the Student Council room, a small box tucked under her arm.

A cake for her and Shicchan, strawberry of course, to help cheer her up.

The recent discovery of Hisao and Hanako's relationship had taken a heavy toll on Shicchan, and even though she tried to hide it, Misha knew she'd really liked the boy.

So Misha had taken it on herself to cheer Shicchan up, and what a better thing to do that than cake?

Smiling to herself as she approached the door, Misha looked into the small window and stopped dead in her tracks.

She didn't hear the sound of the box hit the ground, as she was far too busy watching something far more interesting.

A naked Lilly furiously kissing an equally naked Shicchan.

Misha was dumbstruck as the two devoured each other, hands caressing each others bodies, and she wondered to herself where Shicchan had bought a stra-

Oh...

Oh my...

That's not plastic.

Feeling a tent forming in her panties, Misha slipped one hand down to play with her cock, and pressed her face closer to the window to see the entire show being put on for her.

Inside the room Lilly had dropped to her knees, pushing Shizune down onto a chair, and began to fellate her. Head slowly bobbing on the throbbing erection as Shizune's hand ran through her golden locks, and a wicked grin stretching across her face. Lilly began to pick up her speed, pulling on Shizune's hips with both hands, as Shizune held her hair back for her.

Misha watched intently, both hands now tugging her rock hard dick, as she found herself desperately wanting to know what Shicchan tasted like.

Suddenly, Shizune pushed Lilly's head down, throwing her own head back as she came. She must've come a lot, Misha thought, as Lilly's cheeks inflated for a second before the white liquid began to leak out from in between her lips.

Misha watched Lilly intently as she hurriedly cleaned Shizune's cock, sucking up all the remaining cum before swallowing. The entire scene was becoming too much for Misha, her own orgasm threating to ruin her panties, until a knock came from the other side of the door.

Her eyes snapped open as her heart threatened to give out, she'd been caught, and Shizune wore the same wicked grin from earlier as she signed through the window at her.

[Why don't you join us Shiina?]

Less than a minute later Misha was in heaven, face buried in-between Lilly's legs, tongue swirling in her dripping sex while Shizune sat back watching. Lilly moaned loudly as Misha ate her out, tongue flicking across her clitoris before resuming it's enthusiastic dancing in-between her lips.

Shizune slowly stroke herself at the sight in front of her, Misha's round ass clad in pink-striped panties (borrowed from Emi in fact), peeking out just underneath her skirt. Feeling a bit revived, Shizune slipped out of her chair and ran her hands over Misha's bouncing rear. Pulling her panties down, Shizune smiled as she grasped the bare flesh, giving it a hard slap to watch it bounce.

"Mmm~" Misha moaned out, too occupied with the treat in front of her to move.

Shizune started to stroke faster as she began to toy with Misha's hole, wetting two fingers in her mouth before plunging them in, finger-fucking her in an attempt to loosen her up. Impatient as always, Shizune ignored the fact that Misha wasn't exactly ready, instead spitting a clear glob of saliva onto her asshole, and pushing the swollen head of her cock in.

It was tight, very tight, and Shizune's grin stretched even further as she slowly dove all the way into her, feeling her balls lightly slap against Misha's own. Shizune couldn't hear her, but Misha was moaning loudly into Lilly, causing Lilly to come as well. Once her orgasm subsided, Lilly repositioned herself under Misha, placing the pink-haired girl's cock into her mouth as Shizune began to vigorously thrust.

Misha was definitely in heaven now, the feeling of her cock being sucked by Lilly's talented mouth, while Shicchan split her ass open was driving her insane. The sudden added feeling of Shizune's hand smacking her was just icing on her proverbial cake, and it didn't take any time for her to cum.

"Mmm-pthgah~!" Lilly mumbled out as she struggled to not drown in Misha's load.

Shizune audibly chuckled as she started to slow down, eventually pulling out of Misha and signing a quick order to her.

[We're going to fuck her, I get her ass.]

Misha pouted, honestly wanting to return the favor to Shicchan, but the look on Shicchan's face made her not question the order.

[At least let me recover, I just came!]

[I'm going to start then, join when you can.]

With a roll of her eyes Shizune pounced on a now standing Lilly, whipping her around, and bending her over a desk.

Wasting no time, Shizune plunged into Lilly's ass, letting out all her frustrations as she pounded into the blonde beauty. Misha sat back watching Shizune's breasts bounce with each thrust into Lilly, contemplating just going over and shoving her cock in Shicchan's butt, before giving up that dream and moving in fron of Lilly.

[About time, sit on that desk.] Shizune signed quickly before returning her hands to Lilly's hips.

"Ara Ara Shiina, I see you're ready to go again, would you like to put that to use?" Lilly giggled as Misha's erection slapped her face, prompting her to lean back to allow Misha to sit on the desk.

Without any acknowledgement from Misha, Lilly mounted her, Shizune moving with her to stay inside. Misha slipped in with no problem, Lilly's pussy practically dripping with her juices, and Misha began to bounce her hips a little bit along with Shizune's thrusts.

Now Lilly was in heaven, the sensation of being filled in both holes driving her up the wall with lust. Her moans echoed through the room, mixing with Misha's as the two girls jack-hammered into her. She didn't even know how many orgasms she ended up having before the girls came, pulling out of her, and repositioning her to take their combined loads on her face.

Outside the room two individuals watched the finale of the scene with smirks on their faces.

"I told you Rin, almost every girl here has a dick," Emi whispered.

Rin shrugged, idly kicking at the ground with one sandal-ed foot.

"E-Emi, I feel weird..."

Emi rolled her eyes "Not here, let's go to my room,"

The duo took one last look at the trio in the room, Lilly starting to suck on the half-flaccid cocks, before making their way to the dormitories.
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

Tread carefully, Banda.
Hanabro to the end.

Post by Guest »

B-Bandachan uguu~
Banda

Post by Banda »

If it helps, I can write vanilla, I just choose to go a little crazy in the KS universe because others do the vanilla.

Both my vanilla fics are set in the Skyrim universe, and are on my pastebin if you all want to peruse~

http://pastebin.com/u/Banda
Banda

Post by Banda »

The Track Shed's Torture Never Ends
FemHisao, Emi, and Miki.Thank me later.

Hisako sat down, breathing hard as she sat on the bleachers, accepting a bottle of water from Emi.

It'd been a tough race, as per usual her opponent was Emi, but today was a good day.

She had won.

"Sooo... you ready for our cool down or what?" Emi smirked, hands on her hips.

- - -

Miki sat on the mats in the track shed, shorts thrown off into a corner, as she jerked herself off.

This was her place, this one quiet place that she could go to and release the frustrations of the day.

Plus no one ever asked about the stains on the concrete.

She was getting into it, the mental image of a half-naked Suzu passed out in her room fueling the thick erection in her hand. She was best friends with the girl, but seeing the girl blush as she covered her indecent self was a definite turn on. If Suzu was even partway into girls Miki would chase her, but the dangling gear in her legs wasn't well received by most.

Ignoring her musings, Miki focused on masturbating, increasing her pace whilst doing extrememly naughty things to Suzu in her head. Things that she's sure Suzu would slap her for, but she needed those thought to come quick. She was just reaching that familiar feeling, balls tightening in preparation, when she heard voices outside the shed.

Going limp immediately, Miki dove for a stack of wooden blocks, curling up behind them as she prayed no one caught her.

"Mmm, Hisako slow down, we have a while before curfew~!"

Shit, not her, Miki swore in her head. Last thing she needed was her track rival catching her jerking it in the track shed, but then again Emi WAS making out with the new girl in here.

Miki peeked around the corner, watching the couple kiss their way into the shed before Hisako pushed Emi down onto the mats. Without losing a step Hisako dropped to her knees, tugging Emi's bloomers off, and grasping the now uncovered cock. Immediately Hisako went to work, eagerly wrapping her lips around Emi's shaft, and bobbing her head down about half-way.

To say this scene was hot was an understatement.

Miki's hand flew down to her neglected cock, quickly resuming her her fervored tugging as she watched Hisako's ass wave side to side. The girl wasn't bad at giving head, but then again Miki couldn't see much through that mop of hair she had. As she watched intently, Miki was surprised when she caught Emi's eye, and even more so when Emi beckoned her over with one finger placed on her lips to signify that she should be quiet about it.

Miki slowly stood, taking extra care not to disturb anything as she made her was behind Hisako. Placing herself in-between the girls legs, Miki slowly resumed jerking herself as she looked up at Emi.

"How about a race? First to come loses?" Emi deviously grinned, leaning back on the mats.

"W-What do you meeeeeAAAHHHNNN~!" Hisako moaned as Miki slammed into her with no warning.

She managed to throw a look back to see Miki's smiling face before Emi pulled her back down to her cock.
Slightly angry at being surprised, Hisako began sucking more enthusiastically.

If she was gonna pull a trick on her like this, then she was going to lose her own race.

Miki started slow, careful not to push herself over the edge already with her previous stimulation, but the way Hisako's pussy felt made her go crazy. Her initial pace was quickly increased to a steady thrust, the noise of Hisako's muffled moans urging her to cum.

From Emi's position she was possibly in a worse situation. Hisako had taken all her anger and turned it toward making Emi come first. Her mouth doing wondrous things to Emi's cock, the tongue swirling around the head before she dove down to the base, and holding it there for several seconds before coming up for air. Hisako was desperate to make the little minx lose, and was pulling out all the stops to make her blow, including sticking two fingers into Emi's anus, pushing them in deep to find her prostate.

Back in Miki's situation, things were about to reach a head. The entire scenario was getting to be too much for her, and her balls started to contract as she edged closer and closer to orgasming. It was so hard not to just drive herself in deep and blow her load into Hisako's womb, but Miki's desire to win was beating her urge to come just barely. She forced herself to slow down, opting to stop her jack-hammering, and go with slower, smoother, thrusts to bring her down from the edge.

Emi was doing something about the same, pulling Hisako back by the hair to slow her down, but Hisako wasn't having any of that. Every-time Emi pulled on her, she just increased the speed of her bobbing, wiggling the digits in Emi's ass around to push her even further to orgasm. Hisako was surprised she was lasting so long, and brought her free hand up to massage Emi's balls along with her probing Emi's anus.

That apparently did the trick.

"Hisaaaaaaaa~!" Emi cried out, throwing her head back as she came into Hisako's mouth, shooting hot cum into her welcoming mouth.

As soon as Miki was sure Emi had came, she let herself go over the edge, furiously hammering into Hisako's pussy in sheer lustful delight. It didn't take long to make her cum either, slamming into Hisako with one mighty thrust, and pumping the poor girl's womb full of sticky jizz. She rode out her orgasm with a wide, wicked smile on her face, staying in for a few seconds after her cock finished twitching , and finally pulling out reluctantly.

"I win!" she shouted at Emi.

"B-Barely! You could at least control your end!" Emi yelled back, a flash of anger crossing her face.

"Pfft, no need to be a sore loser," Miki chuckled as she idly played with her flaccid cock.

"I hope you two are happy," Hisako grumbled as she sat down on the concrete with a wince of pain.

"Awwww, no need to be a sore loser Hisako," The two althetes said at once, afterwards turning to each other and bursting out in laughter.
Scissorlips

Post by Scissorlips »

It's not like that was hot or anything, g-gaylord.
(My only real critique is a little bit of repetition - "she was best friends with the girl, but seeing the girl...". Also, your adverbs are a little strange sometimes - "Miki slowly stood" is all right, but "Emi deviously grinned" just sounds a little off, whereas "Emi grinned deviously" sounds more natural. I can see using them that way here and there to mix things up, but in short succession like that, it feels awkward.)

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.

Banda

Post by Banda »

Scissorlips wrote: little bit of repetition

No I repeat more than a little bit wahaha~! I do most of these fapfics on a whim, probably should pay more attention to them instead of pushing 'em out so fast.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Banda wrote:probably should pay more attention to them instead of pushing 'em out so fast.
… Nah, too easy. :roll:
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Guest90206

Post by Guest90206 »

I'm okay with this.
Hanabro to the end.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Against Library Rules
FemHisao doing 2lewd things to FutaHanako

"Nnn~ Hisako! W-What i-if she comes b-ba~!!"

Hisako places a hand over Hanako's mouth, stifling the moan of pleasure from the feeling of being groped. Soon the hand is replace by Hanako's own as Hisako begins to pull down the shy girl's pantyhose, eager to release the large bulge straining against her panties.

Throwing a cautionary glance at the door, confirming that Yuuko hasn't returned, Hisako gently pulls the soft flesh out from it's cotton prison. Looking up at Hanako's blushing face, she gently kisses the slowly hardening shaft with a wicked grin.

"S-Someone could walk in~!" Hanako quietly objects, hands covering her face in a mixture of fear and embarrassment.

Ignoring her protest, Hisako continued to play with the now erect cock, staring directly into Hanako's eyes as she placed her lips directly on the head.

"I'll stop if you want, but your little friend here doesn't seem to mind my attention," Hisako smirked, planting a series of light kisses down her length.

"Mmmnnh~" Hanako moaned, muffling the sound with her hands.

"I don't hear a no~, guess that means I should continue,"

Enveloping the head between her soft lips, Hisako slowly strokes the shaft with one hand, the other gently squeezing one pantyhose-clad thigh. After a few tugs, Hisako's head starts its slow descent down her length, eyes locked with Hanako's the entire time, and she almost reaches the base before pulling off. Taking a breather, her hand slides along Hanako's salive covered cock, and her tongue flicks around the swollen head. Soon her mouth is around it again, head bobbing as she finds her perfect rhythm.

"Y-You're being lo-aahhhnn~!" Hanako tries to say, the pleasure of Hisako's skilled mouth coaxing another moan from her.

Quickly tucking her hair back behind her ear, Hisako continues her oral ministrations, enthusiastically trying to fit more and more of Hanako into her throat. She finally reaches the base, eyes tearing up and her cheeks reddening, enjoying the feeling of the twitching flesh blocking her air passage before finally sliding off. She rapidly tugs the shaft as she takes several deep breaths, and then plunges back down.

Now that she's accustomed to the size, Hisako maintains a slower, deeper rhythm. Going from tip to base over a very short span of time, hands now gripping Hanako's hips to pull herself down onto her cock. Hisako's pace starts getting faster, hair swaying wildly as she loses herself in the lewd act, and she neglects to pay attention to just how close Hanako is to coming.

"I-I- H-Hisak- Ahhhhnnnnnnhhh~!!" Hanako desperately cries through her hand as she blows.

Hisako's eyes go wide as she realizes just how large Hanako's load is. The initial few shots are reflexively swallowed as she pulls off the spurting cock, catching a few ropes on her tongue before the last little bit of sticky goo splatters on her face. Taking a second to wipe the jizz off her face and add it to the mouthful she already had, Hisako plops herself on top of Hanako with a smile. The two girls share a passionate kiss, tongues twirling around as they share the mix of saliva and sperm.

They break off a second later as they hear Yuuko return, thanking them for watching the library for her, and sitting back down at the desk.The two sit quietly, watching Yuuko for a second before Hisako deviously grins at Hanako.

"I'll be coming over to your room tonight~" She whispers, spreading her legs to show Hanako that she isn't wearing anything under her pantyhose.

Hanako furiously blushes, burying her face in her book, desperately wishing time would go faster.
Bi-Polar Hernandez

Post by Bi-Polar Hernandez »

Hisako is a slut.
Banda

Post by Banda »

Completely Consensual
FemHisao and FutaShizune

She struggled a little bit, tugging at the handcuffs that kept her seated on the chair. Her mouth was scrunched up, miffed that she'd been caught unawares so easily by the brown haired vixen.

The same vixen squeezing herself into latex thigh-highs, thong, and a corset right in front of her.

She couldn't figure out what frustrated her more, that Hisako was wearing HER outfit, or that she couldn't stop herself from getting hard. The burgeoning flesh straining painfully under a layer of silky cloth.

Crossing her legs in frustration, Shizune pulled again at the handcuffs, silently praying they would break or loosen slightly, and allow her to take control like she initially planned.

Hisako bent over, allowing Shizune a glimpse of her perky ass as she picked up the riding crop off the bed, slapping it against one gloved hand with a loud crack. The outfit Shizune had packed fit pretty well, black latex thigh-highs, elbow gloves, thong, and corset creating a perfect dominatrix look. Hisako twirled around on her heel, placing the crop under her arm as she signed to Shizune.

[So you planned on using all this on me?]

Shizune looked away as she nodded, embarrassed at being found out so easily.

[Thought so, well I guess it's only fitting to give you a piece of your own medicine.]

Hisako grinned as she pushed up Shizune's dress, reaching in to pull off the girl's panties to unleash the throbbing erection. Grinning wider, Hisako placed a foot on the edge of her chair right under Shizune's balls as she began running the crop lightly over her cock.

The smack was loud, echoing through the room as Shizune bit down on her lip.

Several smacks followed, not hard ones, but hard enough to make it sting. Strangely the pain had the opposite reaction Hisako had in mind. Instead of causing Shizune to go flaccid, her cock seemed to get even harder. It throbbed defiantly in the air as Hisako leaned over it, cooing quietly as she slowly stroked it. After a few pulls she removed her hand, moving Shizune's chair closer to the bed so she could sit.

Plopping herself down, Hisako discarded the crop for now, instead placing her feet on either side of Shizune's cock.

[I bet you'd like me to do this.] Hisako smiled, gently rubbing the tip of the cock with her toes.

Shizune closed her eyes, turning her head away in an attempt to ignore the feeling of latex on her sensitive organ.

Suddenly Hisako stopped, placing her feet back in Shizune's lap, earning an angry look from Shizune.

[If you want me to continue~] Hisako began, stopping to bring one foot up to Shizune's face.

[Then you gotta give me a kiss~!]

Shizune's cheek were flushed red in anger. How dare she request something like that?

Hisako noticed the look on her face, growing slightly nervous that she might've pushed too far, and decided it was prudent to give her a little show. Leaning back, she spread her legs as she ran her hands over her inner thighs. She didn't outright touch herself, that'd push things farther than needed, but she did play with her thong a bit, tugging it in-between her glistening lips before giving Shizune a smolderingly hot look.

[If you play along, you could be in here right now.] She hurriedly signed, slowly moving her foot back to Shizune's face.

This time there was no angry look. Shizune began kissing, licking, and even sucking her foot. The sight of Hisako's sex had caused lust to finally overcome logic in her head. Hisako lavished in the attention, rubbing her other foot over Shizune's erection as one hand strayed to her own neglected crotch. Her hands moved slow, gently running along slickened lips before diving in to flick across her clitoris. This continued for a while, Hisako getting lost in the sensation of having her foot sucked so submissively by the girl she knew as a total bitch in most cases.

[That's it, I'm done playing.] Hisako signed as she quickly straddled Shizune.

Moving a hand down to guide Shizune in, she impaled herself on her, immediately starting to bounce enthusiastically on the deaf girl. Undoing a few of the clasps on the front of the corset, her cleavage bounced into view, and she wrapped her hands around Shizune's neck as she leaned forward to smother the girl's face. Shizune quickly went to work, sucking on the tender flesh of Hisako's bosom as she struggled to keep herself from coming too early.

Hisako didn't stop herself instead she threw her head back, and moaned loudly as she came, pussy squeezing Shizune's cock like a vice. The orgasm didn't stop her riding either, it spurred her on, and she began rocking her hips as she bounced. Pulling back to give Shizune a breather, she smashed her mouth on Shizune's own. They passionately kissed, tongues dancing in each other's mouth as Shizune finally let go.

Thrusting up off the chair, Shizune came inside her, firing spurt after spurt of creamy sperm into Hisako. The sheer volume of it pushed Hisako into a second orgasm, the rapidly tightening walls causing some of Shizune's cum to leak out from her, and drip onto the carpet.

After their climaxes finally finished, Hisako gave Shizune a small peck on the lips before dismounting and undoing the cuffs.

[We better take a shower, it smells like sex in here.] Hisako giggled as she signed.

Shizune didn't respond, the lust finally pulled from her system, and the anger returning.

She began signing furiously, complaining about ruining the carpet, and that the outfit was meant for herself and not Hisako. She continued ranting until Hisako grabbed her hands, pulling her into a kiss.

[We better hurry or Hideaki will come asking why we're taking so long beautiful~!]
Banda

Post by Banda »

Bi-Polar Hernandez wrote:Hisako is a slut.
Duh, Mistress of Romance is just a fancy word for slut.
DaGarver

Post by DaGarver »

FemHisao going full BDSM mode on futaShizune....

Why the hell am I okay with this?