Entanglement: A Day With Rin

WORDS WORDS WORDS

LOL WUT

Re: Entanglement: A Day With Rin

Post by LOL WUT »

Why whenever someone says "Heart Shaped Face" I think of this:

Anyways nice story. You obviously did a good job, because I am not a very big 'Rin' fan yet I still enjoyed this.
And it takes a tremendous effort to make my stubborn ass change it's mind.
Finn Solomon wrote: “Rin,” said the little girl. “Rin Rin Rinny Rinny Rin in a tin bin. Yay!”
I see what you did there you sneaky bastard.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

This is excellent. It take me some effort to imagine it and find KS music that suit it which totally worth it. Make sequels soon please.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Auratus wrote:This is excellent. It take me some effort to imagine it and find KS music that suit it which totally worth it. Make sequels soon please.
No requesting. Seriously, it's the title of the fourth thread on this page. We all enjoy the fanfic that various authors have deigned to share with us, but it is not our place to demand more.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

griffon8 wrote:
Auratus wrote:This is excellent. It take me some effort to imagine it and find KS music that suit it which totally worth it. Make sequels soon please.
No requesting. Seriously, it's the title of the fourth thread on this page. We all enjoy the fanfic that various authors have deigned to share with us, but it is not our place to demand more.
Oh Sorry. Didn't read this rule before, and I thought I am good reader. By the way this one are still so good that it deserve a sequel.
EDIT: Actually I findind Rin's Afterstory right after I registered so sorry again.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Hey, no problem. Lesson learned, right? We try to be a pretty mellow bunch here. I find this forum pretty friendly compared to some of the horrors I've encountered.

Anonymous posters are starting to get on my nerves though… The extra layer of anonymity seems to bring out the worst. Don't think they'll start requiring registration to post though. :(
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

griffon8 wrote:Hey, no problem. Lesson learned, right? We try to be a pretty mellow bunch here. I find this forum pretty friendly compared to some of the horrors I've encountered.

Anonymous posters are starting to get on my nerves though… The extra layer of anonymity seems to bring out the worst. Don't think they'll start requiring registration to post though. :(
Oh yes, like the guy, Tutupocket, I think is his name, calling people happy cigarettes.
He is actually calling them gay fags, and saying that they all have sex with each other.
The only time I used a guest is when I was in the hospital and was extremely bored, but logged off, even then I still used my registered name.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
nixlheimr

Post by nixlheimr »

Thank you for this very lovely story. I've had difficulty looking for good Rin fics (because Rin is kinda hard to write well), so this is quite the treat!
you know it's good when you feel something die inside of you when you reach the end