New Original VN Studio Up :)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

SC7_RinFan

New Original VN Studio Up :)

Post by SC7_RinFan »

Greeting all fellow Katawa Shoujo fans! I'm here to inform you all of a new Visual Novel development studio that is just getting up and running on a project of their own! :) The studio name is Stewart-Class 7 Studios (SC7) for short, and the project they are writing is working under the title of "Chord Progression" for now.

As it stands, they have a developer blog going, and are looking to be getting a bunch more up within the next few weeks. The biggie though, is that they are definitely looking for people right now! Seeing as the Katawa fandom is as responsive as it is, I'm going to post the link the their blog, which contains more info than I can relay here at the moment :) Thanks guys!

http://chordprogressiondevblog.blogspot.com/
johnmalkovich

Re: New Original VN Studio Up :)

Post by johnmalkovich »

Sounds fascinating. I'm not a good enough writer, nor do I have the artistic skills to be of much use. However, I'll be keeping an eye on that site as well.
I wish that site the best of luck and if any assistance is needed (editing, proofreading, assistance with storyboard ideas but not actually putting pen to paper since the best I could do is offer to listen and offer ideas as well) I tend to try and check up on here once a day or so.

Good luck and godspeed.
"No you cannot be me now give me my damn tax returns back!"
SC7_RinFan

Post by SC7_RinFan »

Thanks for the interest! :) That would most assuredly be helpful in the future! :D Spread the word if you could!
SC7_RinFan

Post by SC7_RinFan »

Oh! I forgot to mention that these guys are doing nightly updates for the next week :) Check it out!
Redbullet612

Post by Redbullet612 »

Sounds exciting! I'll certainly be following this one closely. Might even drop an application in there, too! :)
SC7_RinFan

Post by SC7_RinFan »

Hey, thanks for the interest! :) They just updated again, and I have a lot of faith in this one :)) I'm sure they'd love your application!
Redbullet612

Post by Redbullet612 »

Alright, so as it stands we have 4 writers and an off and on webpage developer. So, we need one more head writer, editors, artists, and anyone familiar with Ren'Py. We're accepting all applications right now, no matter who you are, we'll consider you seriously! So if you want to get involved at the very start of a new VN project, then send us an email! : stewartclass7studios@gmail.com

Also, check out our blog: http://chordprogressiondevblog.blogspot.ca/
And our forums: http://sc7cp.forumotion.com/

See ya around, guys!

~Red
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Hmmmmm, what's this? A new VN?
Oh here is their blog.
Oh that sounds nice.

Well looks like you have caught my attention.

Unfortunately I can be of no use. Unless you need someone to cheer you on.
Because if that's the case than I can totally be of use, cheering you on and such.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

This sounds promising. Checked out the application forum, didn't say specifically if they required editors or not, do they?

And how high is the requirement bar? I may be interested in becoming an editor if editors are needed, but in terms of a resume...I don't have anything. Starting from scratch, you could say.
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.