-

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Doomish

-

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 am, edited 19 times in total.
Mahorfeus

Re: The Angel of Death [Iwanako]

Post by Mahorfeus »

Now we're all sons of bitches.

Loved every word of it. It had a really haunting feel to it, especially the beginning.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
YOTC

Post by YOTC »

This is awesome. It all makes so much sense now!
stanman237

Post by stanman237 »

Is the accident that is mentioned at the end emi's accident where she lost her legs and her father died or is it an entirely different girl?
Mealforthree

Post by Mealforthree »

Correct, the poster above, I think it's pretty clearly stated.

In any way, great stuff as usual. Liking the narrative as well.

Oh, and the idea that Shiva has prepared the state Yamaku is in for Hisao is brilliant.
Scissorlips

Post by Scissorlips »

Oh boy, here we go. I just know this one going to be one hell of a ride, Doomish. I'm liking your uncertain, sentimental-and-yet-not Death figure already.

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.

Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

This... is brilliant. This is like the 1% of fanfics. The concept is so original, and it is very much so a pleasure to read. In a manner of speaking anyway, the pleasure is in the readings, not the content, so to speak. I hope I'm making myself clear there. Anyway. At this point it appears Iwanako is going to cycle through each route, inflicting each girl's ailment upon them in turn. That seems to infer a further four or five chapters, possibly with an ending. Looks like I'll have some more excellent reading material for a good while. Keep up the good work, Doomish.
Cheers, BlackWaltz.

Also, how on Earth do you come up with all these ideas, let alone maintain them as long running stories? It's infuriating and I may or may not be jealous.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Learning to play the piano trained my fingers and my mind alike. I improvise a lot of the stories I write just as I do piano medleys when I'm bored; it allows me to keep active when I'm not on the computer. I can type for a very long time without my fingers becoming wrested or tired and my imagination knows few limits. That's where most of my ideas start; I take the mundane, the known, and explore that by stretching the concept as much as possible. It's how stories like Little Faith and With Apologies are born. Combine that with my naturally verbose nature (though I talk a lot differently than I type), and you have me in a nutshell.
shiro_midori

Post by shiro_midori »

Very interesting. I assume this story leads to Death crippling all five of the girls to save Hisao?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Very interesting - certainly as good as all of your other stories and more original.
I guess this means the Silent Hill one will be delayed for a while, but as long as you substitute quality with quality :-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
stanman237

Post by stanman237 »

I wonder when doomish will finish little faith since that was put on hold for about a month now
nemz

Post by nemz »

Death itself has the hots for Hisao... yet wants him to live. Very interesting.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackWaltzTheThird

Re: The Angel of Death [Iwanako] [Updated 4/20]

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Kenji, you interfering bastard! Fuuuuuuu...

Nice work once again Doomish. The dynamic shifting of the relationship between Iwanako and Death is really quite interesting to read, although Death's speech is a little annoying. I'm still trying to figure out if the 'scars' Iwanako has are literal or metaphorical. Looking forward to more.
Cheers, BlackWaltz.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!