You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

AaronIsCrunchy

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:It feels like somebody is missing on runs, even when in a group.
Haha, this.
I'm trying to get my girlfriend to join me on runs. She wants to get rid of some (alleged) tummy fat, and I want somebody to run with. It's perfect.

I think I'm wearing her down ;)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:It feels like somebody is missing on runs, even when in a group.
Haha, this.
I'm trying to get my girlfriend to join me on runs. She wants to get rid of some (alleged) tummy fat, and I want somebody to run with. It's perfect.

I think I'm wearing her down ;)
DO IT.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

I went to the cemetary today and couldn't get the Emi scene out of my head...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Potato wrote:I went to the cemetary today and couldn't get the Emi scene out of my head...
Track shed?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

Munchenhausen wrote: Track shed?
Reminds me of when I went to put away stuff into the equipment shed after PE class with a male friend of mine (who I tease for looking quite feminine). I suddenly remembered KS and Emi's anal sex scene in the track shed and the gay track captain. Felt like shit after the rush of thoughts that naturally came after that. Thank god people cannot read each other's thoughts. Damn you Emi and Track Captain!
The shit that happens in life :p
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote: Track shed?
Reminds me of when I went to put away stuff into the equipment shed after PE class with a male friend of mine (who I tease for looking quite feminine). I suddenly remembered KS and Emi's anal sex scene in the track shed and the gay track captain. Felt like shit after the rush of thoughts that naturally came after that. Thank god people cannot read each other's thoughts. Damn you Emi and Track Captain!
The shit that happens in life :p
I'll never see another track shed the same again. Ever.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Potato wrote:I went to the cemetary today and couldn't get the Emi scene out of my head...
Track shed?
Yes, the track shed scene. Because no other scene in Emi's route would make sense there. :roll: Idiot...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Potato wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
Track shed?
Yes, the track shed scene. Because no other scene in Emi's route would make sense there. :roll: Idiot...
You know I'm only pulling your leg, mate ;) my apologies!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Potato

Post by Potato »

Munchenhausen wrote:You know I'm only pulling your leg, mate ;) my apologies!
Eh, happens. No problem. Was there to "celebrate" my sister's birthday. Flowers are such a shit substitute for cake and ice cream...

There was a big family plot labeled 'Edwards' that made me think of Nurse because early on in my first playthrough, I decided that Nurse's real name was Ed.
brythain

Post by brythain »

… you listen to the Guardians of the Galaxy international trailer, and decide that the soundtrack should be called 'Katawa Shoujo 2: Guardians'. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

Huh, though what would KS2: Guardians be about? Would it be about the group moving on in their later years? Or are we talking about something along the lines of a Rtil-inspired action/superhero/thriller, etc 'sequel' to KS?

Either way, I'd throw my money behind something like that.

Anyway, you know you've been playing too much KS when, in 'XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within', you name several of your soldiers after key characters from KS and bawl your eyes out when they get killed off in nasty ways or - in one particular case - sacrifice his/her life to save humanity, once and for all.
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
brythain

Post by brythain »

AussieInquisitor wrote:Huh, though what would KS2: Guardians be about? Would it be about the group moving on in their later years? Or are we talking about something along the lines of a Rtil-inspired action/superhero/thriller, etc 'sequel' to KS?

Either way, I'd throw my money behind something like that.

Anyway, you know you've been playing too much KS when, in 'XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within', you name several of your soldiers after key characters from KS and bawl your eyes out when they get killed off in nasty ways or - in one particular case - sacrifice his/her life to save humanity, once and for all.
I think KS2: Guardians would something like the Hideaki/Hanako/Rika part of 'After The Dream'… :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

AussieInquisitor wrote:Anyway, you know you've been playing too much KS when, in 'XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within', you name several of your soldiers after key characters from KS and bawl your eyes out when they get killed off in nasty ways or - in one particular case - sacrifice his/her life to save humanity, once and for all.
Oh that's just plain mean. Col Ikezawa. KIA by Chryssalid.

Rin and Emi as the MEC troopers.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

When you friends ask if you want to play risk and you think of the student council.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

linkoid wrote:When you friends ask if you want to play risk and you think of the student council.
I just now realized that I still don't know how to play Risk. Huh.