KS:AU (Updated 4/27)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

BoneFish89

KS:AU (Updated 4/27)

Post by BoneFish89 »

KS:AU is something I've been working on in the last two months and had it not been for everyone else's fanfics I probably would never have gotten the inspiration to write this.

I have two chapters up, mostly because I'm still plotting things out for future events. Enough rambling for now though, enjoy!

Edit: I deleted these bins, you can find the new prologue for AU here.

Chapter 1.

I still have both original chapters of AU saved, so I didn't delete them.

I'll update the OP as more is written until AU is finished.

Feedback is greatly appreciated as well. Once again, thank you for reading.
Last edited by BoneFish89 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Daitengu

Re: KS:AU (Ongoing, Language Warning)

Post by Daitengu »

Not that I'd hate it, if it were a stand alone story with different names, but...

1. Lilly being able to see is rather grossly out of character.
2.Hanako would be much more timid pre-festival.
3. Lilly wouldn't insinuate Hisao as Hanako's boyfriend less than a week from them meeting.
4. Rock doesn't seem to worried about why he was magically in Yamaku from NYC.
5. Rock doesn't seem to bat an eye at being able to damage a robot with bare fists.
6. Rock Magically understands Japanese.
7. Rock doesn't seem to care about himself or is circumstances.
8. Rock acts like a movie action hero.
11. Robot mysteriously loses his gun.
10. It feels gross that he's oogling high school girls. Feels like a 30 something year old man oogling high school girls. Specifically because he lives on his own in NYC. There's no teens and rarely any low 20s that can pull that off.
11. Why would Lilly ask Rock if he was indeed Rock, if she can see enough to confirm that Yuuko was the hostage?
12. Why would Hanako run up to Rock. It seems way out of character for her to do that infront of the police force and the townspeople who were watching.
13. Where'd the magical field come from? There's a park near by, but no field.
14. Since there's just the Park, the robot exploding would have injured alot of people. Shrapnel.
15. Adding new mysteries without even attempting to solve previous ones is a great way to confuse readers.

Even if I discount characters acting out of character, I can't look past the plot holes. It feels like you could flesh out both chapters to double or even quadruple the size.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

What he said.
Is this Rock person supposed to be a cameo from some other show?
I'd google it, but I think the number of hits for "rock" would be staggering...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Specter Von Baren

Post by Specter Von Baren »

I feel like torturing myself so I'll go point by point on this. (Torture as in, me going point by point on this, not me having to read it)

"It was an ordinary day. A day where all I did was go work, then hop on my computer and browse the internet all day, getting involved in its culture and vast knowledge. Of course, this knowledge only helped me in fighting, where I practiced a self taught style of punching and kicking, not that it would be called a REAL martial art mind you. I guess you could call it wildism or something. "

First. This paragraph is given without giving us the setting, any idea of who this is or at least what kind of person they are.

Second. Saying someone has developed a self taught style of fighting unique to them needs more explanation than just, "punching and kicking" it's like saying a character practices a self taught style of sword fighting involving swords. Also, a self taught style is very difficult to create and train for, how did he develop this style, when did he do it? What kind of physical work allowed him to even think he could do this? Why didn't he just buy a gun? If he has enough money to attract muggers like flies to a rotten banana then shouldn't he have enough to buy a gun or pay for traditional fighting classes?

" Why would I do this you ask? Simple, because I needed it, to fend off all the muggers I run into all the time. Of course, they didn't take kindly to that, so now probably they are gathering all their little butt-buddies and gathering around my dainty house. "

This guy runs into muggers so often that he actually needed to develop a self taught "style" of fighting? This one guy is running into muggers that much? Why would they care? Why would so many muggers care about this one guy? How does he know that after who knows how long of this going on that NOW all these muggers, who have no reason to know each other, are going to attack him this one specific day? Why is he so blase about all this? Why should we care about this person?

Butt buddies and dainty house? The former sounds like something you put in just to make this guy sound cool and the second sounds like an out of no where descriptor that just sounds ridiculous, especially when you haven't even described what kind of house this guy lives in to begin with.

"I hear a knock, a door crashing and a window breaking. Oh yeah, there inside, ten of them from the looks of it. "

Someone knocks on the door, another person crashes through a door and another breaks through a window, all at the same time? Who was the polite one? "there" should be they're.

We still have no idea what this guy is doing right now. You started with him getting on the computer but we've had no descriptions of his actions after this. What did he do when he heard people breaking in? Did he jump up in excitement? Did he sit there calmly like it was nothing? Did he even look away from his computer screen? What does he even look like?

"Each of them holds either a steel pipe, a knife, or, in the case of one, brass knuckles, the most redundant tool for fighting on the planet. I go into a defensive stance, daring any of them to attack. I coyly look at them. "

You do realize that brass knuckles are something that is actually illegal in many countries? The point of it is two fold. It makes it so you don't hurt your own hand nearly as much from hitting someone and it increases the damage your punches do by quite a lot. I'd figure someone that's taught themselves an entire fighting style would get this basic idea that steel hurts more than bone and skin.

"“Any time ladies. Or are you all pussies?”

This angers them. Perfect. Two knife dorks come at me first, stabbing at me. I find my blanket off of my couch and throw it at them, blinding them. As I do this, 4 dudes with steel pipes come at me. "

Are you seriously expecting me to believe that that one comment is all it took for him to get these guys angry? If they're muggers than they've probably dealt with physical and verbal situations like this many times before and would need something trully creative or insulting to get them riled up. Knife dorks, seriously? And I really doubt a simple blanket would be enough to do anything to two guys if it was just thrown at them, take into account how a blanket works when you throw it, how someone would deal with a blanket being thrown at them and add to that trying to get two people covered or "blinded" by it and it doesn't make much sense.

"threatening me with generic street-cred talk. "

Says the guy that was using a lot of generic street-cred talk just before this.

"I kick him in his face and dodge the incoming stab maneuver, but this is eventually futile, as one kicks me...

“Duughhhhh” One kicks me in the head... huh? I blacked out, as I...

“GAHHHHH!!”

I feel another kick, and soon, 18 pairs of feet are kicking at me, and I almost black ou--"

This part is really confusing and this guy saying that he blacked out right before he does so sounds really silly. If he were narrating this as a story to someone then I could see it but this is supposed to be happening in real time.

I give you one thing, at least this guy legitimately got his ass handed to him like he should with that many people jumping him and him knowing no real style of fighting besides "punching and kicking".

And I stop here.

This is a complete mess of a story. It lacks details, subtly, characterization, and the main character comes off like a mary-su. The abrupt way that we go from this guy getting a beat down to suddenly being in Yamaku is both disorienting and nonsensical. Over all, it's just not very good at all.

Edit: And now that I loo into the second chapter, I can see that it just gets worse with people acting out of character, Rock knowing Japanese and not seeming the least bit surprised that he's suddenly in Japan and a lot of weirdness that just makes the entire thing more ridiculous.
BoneFish89

Post by BoneFish89 »

Since it was so ridiculous (and since there was no saving it no matter how hard I tried) I've decided to make it all new, hopefully better.

I'll leave you all with a short prolouge. Have fun.

AD 2052– From the logs of Dr. Nobu -WITHHELD-

Final Entry:

“To whoever is receiving this message...”

“My name is Dr. Nobu 'BZZT'. I am a scientist, primarily in the field of robotics. A young man, Hisao Nakai, age 18, underwent a procedure. Hisao underwent this procedure after falling into a coma from a heart attack. Brain scans showed extreme emotional distress; this procedure has saved him, and given him new life.”

“Using this procedure, we were able to transfer a human consciousness into a robotic form, creating a new generation of robots. However, the procedure calls for a body that is more organic than robotic, due to how the human brain can process, absorb, and relay information to and from the body. Because of this, Hisao not only has more potential than humans, he also poses great risks for robots, as he is the first robot to be able to think, grow, and evolve. Such a gift as mentioned poses great risks emotionally for young Hisao, as he can also feel hatred, anger, love. What if he were to break the first rule of robotics, 'that robots shall never hurt a human'? Shall these laws become merely moral code for the next generation of robots or shall they be washed away into myth? If this law was broken, I fear that it may very well damage society beyond repair, and that Hisao would become an unstoppable force.”

“Therefore, because I shall not see my work finished in my lifetime (and because I also have no heir to my work), I have sealed Hisao in a time locked capsule. The approximate time calls for 30 years to check and maintain not only his internal systems (organic and robotic), but his body and mind as well. In this time, we will know how mentally reliable Hisao can be. Please, do not disturb the capsule until such time has passed.”

“Whatever the future holds for Hisao is uncertain, and what he ultimately chooses is up to him. I can only hope for the best.”
WolfStreak

Re: KS:AU

Post by WolfStreak »

I like it.
Streak as in streaking by at the speed of light.
Not the naked kind of streak...
That would just be odd >.>
BoneFish89

Re: KS:AU

Post by BoneFish89 »

Sorry on that wait but Ch.1 is up now after many edits. Enjoy!

“Blast it! Where is that signal coming from?”

Mutou was hot on the trail of a signal put out of frequency many years ago, usually saved for major sources of human significance. He dashed through the city going past people, his E-Band beeping madly with the signal it just picked up. Mutou kept running, ignoring all the people around him, the cars floating on by, the sun shining in his face as he sped his way through the crowd. He stopped and looked at his E-Band. Its beeping is gaining pitch and it started glowing green, indicating that Mutou was near. He picked up his feet and started moving them again.

The E-Band glowed bright green as Mutou arrived at his destination. He panted as his hands went onto his knees and he bent forward, trying to catch his breath. He then looked up at an old, one story building surrounded by an old, rusted chain link fence. Mutou checked his E-Band and sure enough, it was still glowing bright green. The building was in a displaced neighborhood, the buildings all condemned to be torn down in the next week to make way for modern times. Mutou turned around and looked at history. His eyes looked across an old generation of buildings, rotting and rusting away. Holes could be seen through various sides of the houses. The streets and sidewalks cracked with neglect and disrepair. The grass uncut for many years making each yard look like a field of grass. Mutou checked his E-Band just to be sure. It was still flashing bright green.

“This can't be right though. This is a condemned building. Why would a signal of importance be in a neighborhood like this?”

Mutou's thoughts raced. A scientific discovery could be in there that could very well change the world as they see it and know it. Or it could be nothing at all, and this would be a wasted trip. Still, Mutou had no choice. He climbed the chain link fence and landed on his feet in the yard, and walked up to the door. A control panel flipped open, and asked for a password. Mutou got a confused look on his face.

This looks like top of the line security from many years ago. Why would a rundown house have it here? Whatever the reason, Mutou knew he had to get inside the house. He opened his E-Band and initialized a custom program he installed. It was a common hacking program used for older security systems, though the E-Band could also hack many systems common today. Said programs were illigal, and Mutou had none on him.

He clicked on the E-Band and a blue holographic interface popped up in front of him. Mutou activated the hacking program and started scanning the lock for a way to force it open. The hacking program glowed a green and the door opened, allowing Mutou to go inside.

The inside was covered with rust and dust, so much so that Mutou was kicking it up as he walked around the inside. Some parts of the ceiling had collapsed in on themselves. Beams holding the house up were collapsed in, and sunlight was coming through, lighting up the floor, showing the rust and age that covered it. The walls hadn't been cleaned for years, as dust covered them so greatly, you couldn't tell what was behind them.

Mutou switched on his E-Band again, this time calibrating it to the exact position the signal was emanating from in the house. The beeping of the E-Band was the only thing that could be heard echoing throughout the house. Mutou's hands ran across a dust covered wall, which in turn, caused a screen to flicker on. This screen, in turn, powered many other computers on. Consoles and screens flickered on, and behind dust covered screens, Mutou uncovered the blueprints for a robot which could change the way robotics would be approached and handled.

“Who's lab was this? He or she was on to something extraordinary. It was a breakthrough in robotics. Something that looks to advanced for the time period of this lab.”

Mutou then tried accessing the main computer and was successful. It caused by a beam which damaged a secret elevator that led to an unknown location. Mutou sled down the beam, emerging in darkness. He switched on the flashlight functionality in the E-Band, which lit up a large majority of the area. The area had weeds growing out of the floor, and vines started jutting up and out of the walls.

On the opposite side of the room, there was a capsule against the wall, and something or someone was inside of it. Mutou brushed dust off of the capsule, and a message displayed on the screen, “TIME LOCK BROKEN. PLEASE REPLACE.”

“A time lock? What for, and why? This makes no sense for a robot unless it was very dangerous.”

Mutou then scanned the capsule and found his problem. One of the sparks to the capsule broke, breaking the time lock. He then looked around again, this time for anything to get the capsule open. He brushed around and a console flickered. It was keypad with a monitor on top if it and it displayed a message left by Dr. Nobu.

“This was Nobu's work? I'll be goddamned. He was onto something gigantic.” Mutou was in a shock of sorts, having discovered Nobu's last work. Still, Mutou pressed on, hoping to open the dusty capsule. He scanned it again, hoping to hack it open. The E-Band came up red, indicating that it couldn't be hacked into, thus he had to manually unlock it.

“Shoot...” Mutou sighed, frustrated that he was close to discovering a scientific breakthrough. He wildly entered codes on the key pad until it opened, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

The capsule's smoke covered the room's floor, a hissing sound coming from the capsule. The door steadily opened until a young boy, no older than 18, could be seen visibly. He was leaning against the wall, stark naked save for a pair of shorts and shoes that were in the capsule with him.

Hisao opened his eyes, looking refreshed, like he woke up from a comfortable power nap. He grabbed the sides of the capsule and walked out, as if time hadn't passed around him. Hisao looked around, the rust covering the walls, the computers slowly dieing, flickering off for the final time in their lives. Hisao then saw Mutou, and asked him, “Where am I? Who are you? Why am I here?”

Mutou looked very confused at Hisao. A human asking a robot questions wasn't out of place in his society, but for a robot like Hisao to ask him questions came off as a bit odd.

“You are in Dr. Nobu's lab Hisao, what is still left of it anyways. My name is Akio Mutou, and I discovered you here Just call me Mutou. As for why, I really don't have an answer for you, I'm afraid.”

A thought then occurred to Mutou. Hisao might not know he's in a robotic body and he might not even know he was asleep for much longer than what Nobu said. Either situation was a culture shock for young Hisao, that much was certain.

“Hisao, get dressed. We have to get out of here. I have much to explain to you.”

“Ok. Give me one minute. ”

“I”. “Me”. Mutou was truly perplexed by Hisao with a confused look crossing his face. He didn't know how to respond to Hisao saying that, or any robot referring itself to the first person. Mutou really had to think about how to break the news to Hisao about his induced hibernation.

Mutou climbed up the beam that held him first, then Hisao followed, but he looked sad. Mutou couldn't believe what was happening. This robot was feeling sad, and there was nothing Mutou could do to change it. Hisao was gaining understanding of his situation, even if it was slow. Tears started forming in his eyes when he asked Mutou another question.

“Mutou, why was I put in that cryogenic chamber? Aren't criminals usually frozen for murder or for any other major crime? Why me... what did I do wrong? What crime did I commit?”

There was that “I” again, Mutou still unable to grasp it. Still, he owed Hisao an explanation.

“Hisao, you were taken to a hospital after you had a sudden heart attack. Your brain scans came out with severe emotional distress.”

The reality of it all was sinking in, but Hisao was still confused. The last thing he remembered was Iwanko...

“Wha...Th-then what happened to me? Was I in a coma?

“Yes you were, but they did a procedure on you. They transferred your consciousness to the body you're in right now. It saved your life, but something amazing was done. You are the only robot that is able to feel, to grow. To think for himself. You have an incredible gift Hisao.”

Hisao then knew what had happened to him. He remembered his last day conscious was with Iwanako, his crush at the time.

“We went out that day, to the tree we always saw each other at.”

Mutou looked at Hisao curiously and in a dumbfounded face. “You can...”

“Her name was Iwanako, she had black hair, a pretty face....” He was teary eyed now, and he was on the verge of crying.

“Iwanako and I met that day at the tree. It was a snowy afternoon, with gray clouds covering the sky in the winter weather. The grass was covered with snow. She was dressed in her normal school girl uniform with her jacket. Iwanako ran to me and hugged me tightly, not letting me go for some reason.”

Hisao remembered that experience vividly, as if it were burned into his brain. He recalled the last precious moments of consciousness.

“Hisao, there is something I need to tell you before I let you go...”

Hisao in his thoughts leaned back against the wall, tears streaming down his face. He slid down the wall slowly into a sitting position, his arms hanging off of his knees. Those three words were the hardest for him to remember ever. Those three precious words.

“I love you Hisao,” she said to him. “I love you so much...”

Hisao started crying but kept telling his story, his head in his hands now.

“We embraced for what seemed like an eternity. Iwanako cried into my chest as well, hard. You could clearly hear it over her face buried in my chest. Then, three burly men came up behind her from a limo and grabbed her. I tried fighting them off, and all I heard from her was, 'HISAO! HISAO! HIIISAAAAOOOOOOO!!!!' I tried being her knight. I tried fighting 3 burly men. She could only watch and cry and one picked me up like a rag-doll and throw me chest first into that tree. I only heard her shout my name one last time before....before.....”

Hisao was crying out loud at this point. Mutou knew all that was needed to be said about that fateful day. Mutou could try to sympathize with him, but it wouldn't be of much use as he doesn't understand what it was Hisao went through.

“What year is it Mutou? Maybe...maybe I ca-” Mutou interrupted him with a grim expression on his face.

“Hisao it is 2152. You've been asleep for well over your time lock date, which was set for 30 yea-”

Hisao's face grew red and he stormed passed Mutou and out of the house onto the street, tears in his eyes. Everything Hisao knew, his culture, his friends, his family, all were dead and lost to him. Time had claimed them, all of them, even Iwanako, whom his heart weeps for.

“DAMN IT ALL! DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!” Hisao screamed as he fell to his knees and punched the ground, putting a fist sized crater in it, tears still flowing down his face. A boom filled the air during this as well and when he moved his hand away, burn marks covered the places where his knuckles had hit, shocking him into silence, hie eyes wide and in fright. It was then he understood, and he understood well.

Hisao was a robot, but he was special. He has potential that most robots wouldn't have.

“Why me....why....”

Mutou had enough of Hisao's whimpering. He touched Hisao on the shoulder.

“Hisao, listen. I don't know why you were chosen, I really don't. You yourself are a scientfifc impossibility. A machine, with a soul.”

Mutou's words had to sink in for a minute for Hisao. “A machine...with a soul? I don't feel like a machine. I feel...human....”

Mutou could hear sirens from far away. He ran to Hisao and tried picking him up off of the ground.

“Hisao, I have no idea what is going through that brain of yours, but we have to move! NOW! If they see you out here without a license, they'll attempt to shut you down and send you in for dismantling. We have to go NOW!”

Hisao picked himself up off of the ground, no longer whimpering to himself. His face looked changed, in a state of depression. Hisao still couldn't understand why he was chosen instead of someone else for this procedure. In his thoughts Mutou pulled on Hisao's arm and drug him away, running as he did it. Hisao almost refused to run, but Mutou pulled on him harder, and Hisao knew then, that he had to keep pace.

They arrived at Mutou's house some time later. Mutou's house was modest in comparison to his intelligence it seems. It was a small, conservative Ranch styled house. The outside of the house was a sky blue which looked darker on cloudy days. The dark green lawn was nicely mowed, taken care of by 3 small oval shaped helper-robots who hovered around it, gently clipping it. The robots had small cylindrical arms Hisao looked curiously at the robots, wondering if they were the same as him. He touched one of them and it spoke.

“Greetings guest of Akio Mutou! Can I assist you with anything?”

Hisao looked at the robot with an amount of curiosity.

“He doesn't need any help,” Mutou told the robot. “Go back to your duties.

“At once Akio Mutou.” It said in a radio like voice. It sounded surprisingly human like as well to Hisao.

“Hisao,” Mutou motioned to the door as he called his name. “Come on in.”

Mutou opened the door and they went inside his house. The kitchen was a modest size for how small the house was, and the living room was also a bit small as well. The laminate wood floor shined brightly and cleanly, as if it great care was taken care of it. The kitchen table was a mess with Mutou's papers scattered on it. They were greeted by Mutou's house maid bot, Em. It human like with a face that was easy on the eyes. Its hair was something that came out of a different era.

“Welcome home Akio Mutou and guest!” It smiled and greeted him just like a fantasy house wife would. “How may I be of service?” Mutou thought for a minute, then said something.

“Hisao, have a seat at the table. I'm going to look at your blueprints. Em, get him a cup of water.”

Hisao simply nodded wondering about his own existence still. Why did he create me? What am I supposed to do? These questions still rang in his head. He noticed Mutou plugging in his E-Band to the computer. He was curious.

“Why do you need papers if you have something like what's on your wrist?”

As Em gave Hisao his glass of water Mutou answered back, “The E-Band can't store a lot of data. The most it could store is about 50 terabytes, and that is for a higher grade model. My E-Band is nearly full from what I found at the lab, which was about 25 terabytes.”

Hisao took a drink of his water and opened his mouth to ask Mutou something, but Mutou cut him off, as if he could read Hisao's thoughts.

“I'll let you know what I find. For now, you'll just have to be patient.”

Hisao smiled, then clutched his stomach after a loud growl was heard echoing in the house. Hisao getting hungry blind sighted Mutou as he hadn't studied Hisao's designs yet. Mutou walked over to his desk and connected his E-Band to the computer. A blue holographic screen flickered on, allowing Mutou to touch it for interaction. One motion he did was summon a keyboard onto the counter top where the computer was. Mutou then started looking through Hisao's very detailed files.

According to Nobu's notes: Hisao has hydraulics equipped in his arms and legs, allowing for faster running, jumping, and more powerful punching and lifting allowing Hisao to lift up to 5 tons. His legs also have an Emergency Mobility System or E,M.S for short. It allows Hisao to move faster and hopefully go through and/or jump over most obstacles. His knuckles have cannons attached to them, allowing him to shoot plasma shots or unleash plasma bursts with his punches should he have to fight and he can also charge his plasma shots. Hisao was equipped with these for self defense in the near future, should he as mentioned, have to fight.

Hisao's skin is synthetic human skin, but it is laced with Titanium-X alloy, making him very flexible and durable, able to withstand many attacks, even from higher grade combat robots. Hisao also has organic components, allowing him to eat. Eating restores power to Hisao's main power source, his micro fusion generator. It is located in the normal area of where a human heart would be. Due to excess energy accumulated at times, Hisao will have to relive himself like any normal human.

His CPU (brain) is probably the most complex computer ever created. Hisao's brain can process many more things than an average human being or combat ready robot ever could. He has faster reflexes than even most animals on the planet and he can easily over power them. Hisao can make many decisions faster and process information faster as well. Keep in mind that Hisao also has human emotions going through him as well, as he can become scared or terrified, and strike back.

Hisao's body was of major concern during development, but if your reading these notes, you've found him and I am very thankful for that. Hisao's muscles will grow developmentally as he ages, and his internal systems will attempt to adjust for this over time. He can also give off body heat, but it is not with out its unfortunate flaws. Hisao can get cold and even die from hypothermia despite not having normal organic lungs. Simply put, Hisao is like any almost like any other person physically, combined with a CPU of untold processing pow-

The screen went into an encrypted static, scrambling the text of the notes. Mutou sighed and frowned.

“Oh dammit, not another security measure...”

Still, Mutou couldn't believe what he is seeing. Hisao's blueprints were still ahead of Mutou's time, perplexing him to the extreme. He just stared at Hisao, unable to comprehend what he was, a robot or a human being. Hisao has both the emotions of a human, yet the combat readiness of a combat robot.
“Just what was Nobu planning on doing with you Hisao...” Mutou looked over to Hisao at the kitchen table, Hisao staring at him with wanting eyes. His stomach roared again.

“Hey, I am getting really hungry. Can you make me something?”

Mutou got up from the desk and put the computer to a “sleep” mode. He walked over to Hiaso and smiled.

“Sure, I'll explain mostly everything I found too.”

Mutou explained everything he found out about Hisao to the young boy and Hisao looked very relieved while eating his sandwich. It was strange seeing a... robot eat. Very strange indeed, but Hisao was enjoying his first meal in well over 100 years, and Mutou could only smile as he ate. It was calm, relaxing, unlike the hectic chaos earlier.

On the other side of the city, in the dark of night , police cars lit the street, investigating a mysterious crater left by a cannon like weapon. A well built man with long hair down to his lower back approached the scene. He carried a weapon with him, though it was obscured by the light of the police cars. He approached the crater, knelt down, and inspected it with his index and middle fingers. Plasma shots were fired here, in the size of a fist.

“Have any combat bots been through here lately?” The man asked this with grit, near anger. This was his “normal” voice, or rather, as normal as it could get.

“No sir,” An officer shakily said, clearly scared for his life. “One of the houses was broken into though. A low grade E-Band broke into it easily.”

The man with the long hair laughed and looked to the house that had been broken into. He laughed even louder, almost manically. He started walking towards the house and checking the inside, seeing the monitors starting to flicker in and out, showing their age. The man smirked, amused that someone found their way here and no one else didn't. He then noticed the hole in the floor, the moon light highlighting it like a spot light. He jumped down, and what he found amused him so great he laughed. His laugh was manic, cold, something of a mad man and it was as loud as a lions roar. He had found the capsule empty, the whole basement level of the house dead. He looked up to the ceiling and spoke, in a manic yet angered voice.

“Nobu! Your pet project is out and about! Heh... the hunt truly begins...”

The man reached put his E-Band up to his bearded lips and spoke.

“Search the area for anything Dr. Nobu may have leading to the capture of an escaped robot. Tomorrow, we hunt down whatever was here!"
nemz

Re: KS:AU (Updated 4/27)

Post by nemz »

...is this supposed to be a MegaMan X crossover?

Weird.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly