Katawa Shoujo Cosplay General

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

KeiichiO

Re: Katawa Shoujo Cosplay General

Post by KeiichiO »

Kenji is a ninja who mastered the art of the doppelganger. He will continue to create these shadow clones until he has a million-Kenji-army and use the army of deranged warriors to take down the feminist Illuminati.

Jeez, I thought one Kenji was insufferable enough...
Sedinus

Post by Sedinus »

KeiichiO wrote:Kenji is a ninja who mastered the art of the doppelganger. He will continue to create these shadow clones until he has a million-Kenji-army and use the army of deranged warriors to take down the feminist Illuminati.

Just get rid of the original one and all duplicates will disappear.

Now where have I seen that before...
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Sedinus wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Kenji is a ninja who mastered the art of the doppelganger. He will continue to create these shadow clones until he has a million-Kenji-army and use the army of deranged warriors to take down the feminist Illuminati.

Just get rid of the original one and all duplicates will disappear.

Now where have I seen that before...
Oh, pretty much every ninja-based movie/tv series ever.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Damn I'd love to go to SakuraCon this weekend to look for cosplayers and maybe KS panels, but it's just too expensive for just a few hours walking around.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

I'll be at the con! I -just- got my Hisao wig styled. First wig ever. First. Cosplay ever. I need an opinion though. Does it look like a retard did it? Because I had NOOOOO idea what I was doing. but theres so much spray in it now that it would catch fire from ten feet from any fire source xD
Attachments
2013-03-27 21-52-49.203.jpg
2013-03-27 21-52-49.203.jpg (161.04 KiB) Viewed 4066 times
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Looks okay to me.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Good enough for me!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I may try to make it by on Saturday, just on the offchance there might be others. Or if there are some Hanako/Lilly sketches to be found in the artist alley, or even better, the odd panel. Boy I wish they posted their schedule online.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

I hope there will be something KS related there. I have high hopes for it. If I find the ONE other person who may be cosplaying it. I MUST get their picture. and honestly, I hope its a Shizune Cosplay. One can hope, and dream, right? if you DO show on sat, we should try to link up! It'd be fun!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Definately. I'll watch for the dude in green dress pants clutching his chest. :)
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Don't forget the sweater vest. =D I still cant believe I found one that matched exactly.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Zailen wrote:Don't forget the sweater vest. =D I still cant believe I found one that matched exactly.

Hey I've got one too tucked away in a drawer :) If ther'es every a Ks panel at a con, there needs to be a swag vest contest. Along with a Bwa-haha! competition. ;)
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

I agree! Though, I must warn you. I have a lifetime of practice....
Okay. Not for the Swaggervest contest.
But the Wahaha~! Is in the bag for me! =DDDDD

SO its not too late. Im thinking of picking up lemonhead candy to pass out to people who recognise me. is that GOOD? Or a poor tasted idea. haha!
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Day one of Sakura-con is almost over! Got some pics of my Hisao Cosplay, AND I FOUND A SHIZUNE! More to come!
Attachments
ResizedImage_1364614150815.jpg
ResizedImage_1364614150815.jpg (836.74 KiB) Viewed 3993 times
S6300677.JPG
S6300677.JPG (281.27 KiB) Viewed 3993 times
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Nice. Came out looking pretty good. You really look the part!

Guess I won't be making the con after all. $55 for one day is just way more than I can afford. :(

Hope to see more pics if you run into anybody else.
Last edited by pandaphil on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.