Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:10-14 hours of gameplay(for a slow reader as myself) is just too much time
At once, maybe... :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
EmiIsMoreThAnal

Post by EmiIsMoreThAnal »

Xanatos wrote:
EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:10-14 hours of gameplay(for a slow reader as myself) is just too much time
Thought I was supposed to read it all at once! This explains why my eyes are sore :oops:
Emi -> Hanako -> Rin -> Lilly ->

Emi = Lilly > Rin > Kenji > Hanako
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Thought I was supposed to read it all at once! This explains why my eyes are sore :oops:
I played about 45 minutes to an hour a day and got the full effect of dem feels. :lol: Ease up, man. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:
I played about 45 minutes to an hour a day and got the full effect of dem feels. :lol: Ease up, man. :P
I'm usually good for 4-5 hours myself.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
EmiIsMoreThAnal

Xanatos wrote:I played about 45 minutes to an hour a day and got the full effect of dem feels. :lol: Ease up, man. :P
It's like being at the end of a great book, a real page-turner. You can't just stop reading! :D

To get back to topic: The last couple of days I've grown familiar with this horrible, yet captivating, feeling. This will be another day where I cry myself to sleep, thanks to 4LS. No hatin' though, just love.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:
Xanatos wrote:I played about 45 minutes to an hour a day and got the full effect of dem feels. :lol: Ease up, man. :P
It's like being at the end of a great book, a real page-turner. You can't just stop reading! :D

To get back to topic: The last couple of days I've grown familiar with this horrible, yet captivating, feeling. This will be another day where I cry myself to sleep, thanks to 4LS. No hatin' though, just love.
:lol: Well, maybe you should pace yourself anyway.

Those days are always fun. Welcome to the club. :P
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:

Hang in there man. We've all been in your shoes. Take a week off and let the emotions fade, then come back to it. Its what I had to do after Emi and Hanako back to back.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
EmiIsMoreThAnal

Xanatos wrote: :lol: Well, maybe you should pace yourself anyway.
pandaphil wrote:Take a week off and let the emotions fade, then come back to it. Its what I had to do after Emi and Hanako back to back.
Another break? I just had one after Emi :P and I'm impatient. Also knowing I will play it again in a couple of days/a week made me just look forward to that and not focusing on my upcoming exams. The exams which, in contrary to KS, I have read nothing of! Think I'll have to make the break indefinite, which is a real shame :(

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:
Xanatos wrote: :lol: Well, maybe you should pace yourself anyway.
pandaphil wrote:Take a week off and let the emotions fade, then come back to it. Its what I had to do after Emi and Hanako back to back.
Another break? I just had one after Emi :P and I'm impatient. Also knowing I will play it again in a couple of days/a week made me just look forward to that and not focusing on my upcoming exams. The exams which, in contrary to KS, I have read nothing of! Think I'll have to make the break indefinite, which is a real shame :(
Or you could just learn time management. :P
EmiIsMoreThAnal

Xanatos wrote:Or you could just learn time management. :P
Naah, dont have the time. Was meant as a joke, sorry

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:
My face could not meet my palm any harder.
EmiIsMoreThAnal

Xanatos wrote:
EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:
My face could not meet my palm any harder.
Shit, this is not going as planned! Gotta reload from save state, don't want the Xanatos bad ending!

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:Shit, this is not going as planned! Gotta reload from save state, don't want the Xanatos bad ending!
*rapes your dog* (And that's the neutral end.)

:lol: Anyway! :P Hour, half-hour a day. If you're anywhere where exams are taken, ya gots ta learn yer time managementz.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:
Shit, this is not going as planned! Gotta reload from save state, don't want the Xanatos bad ending!
Is that the one where you chuck him off a roof?

Oh wait, that's the good ending. :wink:
EmiIsMoreThAnal

Xanatos wrote:
EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:Shit, this is not going as planned! Gotta reload from save state, don't want the Xanatos bad ending!
*rapes your dog* (And that's the neutral end.)

:lol: Anyway! :P Hour, half-hour a day. If you're anywhere where exams are taken, ya gots ta learn yer time managementz.
Maybe some time management really could do the trick, as I reckon you talk from expirience.

pandaphil wrote:Is that the one where you chuck him off a roof?
I don't wanna know, unless I go for 100% completion :mrgreen: