Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

ShinigamiKenji

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Ghotiheads wrote:What's wrong with all of you? Obviously the right answer is Nomiya. I mean look at that STYLE. The man reeks of style. Also look at his O Face. LOOK AT IT.
Incredibly disturbing image here of Nomiya
Amazing. There are no other words.

That was the only picture I could get. In all seriousness this man scares me. I'm not ready for a world (Real or not) with two Nomiyas......
MY EYES!! THEY'RE BURNING!!! --HNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

*Takes out eyeballs*

...Okay, crisis averted, for now. Don't ask me how I can see myself typing with my eyeballs in a glass full of water. 8)

I'd want to pick Hanako, because of that long, dark hair and dark eyes. Dude, I love Japanese girls with these so-typical traits, even more than those so-famous red-hairs. But I don't know how would be the scars IRL, so I'll play safe and go Shizune and Lilly for the first 2 choices. The typical girls I'd say "I'll never get laid with them". Shizune first because I think Lilly is a bit too tall., and I prefer dark hair than blondes. And dat face: >:3

Then comes Hanako, and Misha fourth, because I think the pink hair would be a bit off-putting (her old hair was better). And Meiko 5th, because even though I'm not fond of MILFs, dude, she's hot.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Spamamdorf

Post by Spamamdorf »

What's wrong with dem drills? I've seen people with different hair colours plenty of times and have a few friends like that too, it's not so much off putting as it is eye catching, I'm going to have to say that Misha's drills are one of her best features
Route preference:
Kenji>Shizune>Rin>Lilly>>Hanako>>>>Emi
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Spamamdorf wrote:What's wrong with dem drills? I've seen people with different hair colours plenty of times and have a few friends like that too, it's not so much off putting as it is eye catching, I'm going to have to say that Misha's drills are one of her best features
Going to agree here. It's certainly a conversation-starter. The style is complicated and probably nigh-impossible to maintain without daily care, and the color is more unique than off-putting. The cos-play I've seen of Misha usually get the color wrong, too. It's not as deep a pink as it looks at first blush -- it's actually closer to a magenta color; having purple hues.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Spamamdorf wrote:What's wrong with dem drills? I've seen people with different hair colours plenty of times and have a few friends like that too, it's not so much off putting as it is eye catching, I'm going to have to say that Misha's drills are one of her best features
I don't know. I think it's just a matter of personal taste.

Edit: Thinking about that, now, most of the girls I know who dyed their hair are as deep as a plate, so I might be biasing them too much (which I think I'd do to Misha if I first saw her). But I do have some friends with dyed hair.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Spamamdorf

Post by Spamamdorf »

Deep as a plate, as in not at all then XD meh I guess it's all subjective, I just liked them myself and when I see girls who have dyed their hair it's not usually off putting to me is all, though I haven't gotten into deep conversations with any of 'em but that's more because they're frieds rather than close friends, I have like 2 people I talk about deep things with and they're both guys so I can't relate anything here
Route preference:
Kenji>Shizune>Rin>Lilly>>Hanako>>>>Emi
Dream

Post by Dream »

Hmm, i think it would be either Shizune or Lilly for me.

I really wanted to choose Hanako as well but i could only choose two, oh well.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Robotnik Nomiya is the best fucking thing.

I rarely draw fanart, but I might have to bite the Goddamn bullet here.
... Danger.
Satou

Post by Satou »

Lilly and Hanako.

Lilly because... well, just look at her.
Yeah.

As for Hanako, she's naturally pretty, but her general shy nature helps increase her cuteness. Her scars have no effect on my opinion.
ericngui13

Post by ericngui13 »

surely......SURELY....my sweetheart, Lilly! She looks so attractive to me, with her blonde hair, cloudy-blue sexy eyes, her height ( she slightly higher than me, she is 171, me is 170)...and of course, her breast..
Perfectly suit for a gf who have "healthy adolescent sex drive" Hahaha! :D
avid fan of Lilly.Love her path and currently playing her path, again!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/shirakawa.eriko
Email: hayate.senou@yahoo.com

Add me if u want to be my friend!
ericngui13

Post by ericngui13 »

Satou wrote:Lilly and Hanako.

Lilly because... well, just look at her.
Yeah.

As for Hanako, she's naturally pretty, but her general shy nature helps increase her cuteness. Her scars have no effect on my opinion.
Totally agree with you..Lilly somehow have the aura....mmmm.... :lol:
avid fan of Lilly.Love her path and currently playing her path, again!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/shirakawa.eriko
Email: hayate.senou@yahoo.com

Add me if u want to be my friend!
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:

*Takes out eyeballs*
You Remind Me of This http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... mXDbrN_rkY

Don't ask me why I am 19 and still watch spongebob.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Satou

Post by Satou »

LOL WUT wrote:Don't ask me why I am 19 and still watch spongebob.
Any 19 year old who doesn't watch Spongebob is missing out.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Ghotiheads wrote:What's wrong with all of you? Obviously the right answer is Nomiya. I mean look at that STYLE. The man reeks of style. Also look at his O Face. LOOK AT IT.
Amazing. There are no other words.

That was the only picture I could get. In all seriousness this man scares me. I'm not ready for a world (Real or not) with two Nomiyas......

...I think I just fried my brain.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Satou wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:Don't ask me why I am 19 and still watch spongebob.
Any 19 year old who doesn't watch Spongebob is missing out.
FINNALY SOMEONE THAT UNDERSTANDS!
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LOL WUT wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:

*Takes out eyeballs*
You Remind Me of This http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... mXDbrN_rkY

Don't ask me why I am 19 and still watch spongebob.
Humbug. I'm 21 and 90% of my viewing is still the same cartoons from over a decade ago. It's not our fault most of modern television sucks. 8)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."