Undecided
1%
Misha
6%

Total votes: 535

Hitman3256

~Poll~ Who is your favorite?

Post by Hitman3256 »

I realize this has been a topic before....
But personally I hadn't seen a straight-up poll about it, so I figured I might as well give it a shot.
And if there was a recent poll, then lets do it again -.-

Im allowing multiple options to be chosen, clearly people will tend to like more than one character, myself included. So in the end, I guess the poll will determine which girl is the most popular. Multiple votes count up to 3 only, if you like 4 out of five, pick undecided! Its only logical.
Side note~ If you pick undecided, that means you shouldn't multi-pick other others also, doenst make sense.

You cant revote so choose carefully!! Obviously, it is advised you finish all the girls before voting. For me I thought Emi was my clear cut favorite, but doing Hanako and Lilly recently has swayed me a little :oops: Shizune has left a mark on me even.

Alright, happy voting! Please participate ^^

P.S. feel free to post who you voted for if you'd like! Especially for undecided.

Just added on Misha real quick, she's still a character even if she isn't a date-able option!
Althamus

Re: ~Poll~ Who is your favorite?

Post by Althamus »

Emi is my favourite, because her strength of character and determination to keep pushing herself on is an inspiration to me, something I wish I had more of in myself.

Lilly is my favourite, because in a way she reminds me a little of myself as I appear on the outside, and is the character I would be most likely to actually date irl.

Hanako is my favourite, because simultaniously she reminds me a little of myself inside, and I also share Lilly's motherly instincts and wish I could just gather her up in my arms and protect her from the world.
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Youmaghost

Post by Youmaghost »

I voted for Rin, she reminds me to just enjoy the time I have a not to dwell on the things I can not change. This is a very important ideal to me as I have HCV1b or Hepatitis C strain 1b, so the idea of living like she does really hit home.
guest2

Post by guest2 »

The cashier at the Aura Mart, the girl with the umbrella in Shizune's path, and Hisao's dad.
Katawa Shoujo Piano Sheet Music Project
"Jellyfish are like people to me" - Me
"OH GOD MAH DRILLS" - yipyapper
Demoneq

Post by Demoneq »

Voted for Lilly and Hanako, though I also like Yuuko, even if she isn't an option.
Hitman3256

Post by Hitman3256 »

I myself voted for Emi, Hanako, and Lilly ^^

Although I have to admit Misha is a side favorite.....

WAHAHAHA~
CNB

Post by CNB »

Hanako is the one I understand the most, Emi is the most fun, and Shizune is by far the sexiest.
Noni

Post by Noni »

I like them all
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

We, who follow our 'Great Leader' Shizune are the minority. Yet we shall not be cast-down by the Rinfidels, the Lillies, and the Bacon!

SHII-HAEL! SHII-HAEL!
*HAEL*
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Hitman3256

Post by Hitman3256 »

As of right now Hanako and Lilly are tied for 1st!
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

Rin, my only true love.
Natsuki

Post by Natsuki »

I have more that three that I like in the order of

Hanako, Misha, Lily, Emi, Shizune and Akira, can't forget Akira. lol.
Jikkan ni kaeru no yo! BAKA! BAAKAA!! BAAAAKAAA!!!
Gotta love Misha's "Wahahaha!!" I know I do. Lol.
Hitman3256

Post by Hitman3256 »

Still pretty close for Hanako and Lilly, not surprisingly!
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Lilly is far and above my favorite, followed by Hanako, with Misha getting a conciliatory third (WHY NO MISHA ROUTE QQ). But hey, they're all wonderful.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
micechasekittens

Post by micechasekittens »

Hanako is by far my favorite. She reminds me of myself and I want to be there for her. To be honest, I'd be over this game a long time ago if she wasn't in it. I'd still think it was amazing, but it wouldn't still be affecting me this much emotionally. Le sigh. It's hard as a shy girl to meet other shy girls.

I also like Lilly due to her quiet grace. Some people say I have that about me since I'm meticulous and graceful in how I do everyday things. Unfortunately, I'm not as serene in the emotional department.

My last choice was for Misha. Though Rin had a fascinating route, I wanted to get to know Misha and her story more. Since she doesn't have a path, a lot about her is left as a mystery. Also those drills... they are too awesome.