Is there a path on Hanako's that doesn't approach H-scene?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KnownAnonymous

Is there a path on Hanako's that doesn't approach H-scene?

Post by KnownAnonymous »

Lets say; Without the option "Disable Adult Content".

So is there a way? (Hisao is ****ing irritating, Is having sex with her make her aroused while in that state?...I wanna kick his ass for being such a hentai pedo if I were in his world!!) ~ I thought there will be a decision made when they managed to lock themselves in..so my bad..

Please just tell me what act I should focus..
Tomate

Re: Is there a path on Hanako's that doesn't approach H-scen

Post by Tomate »

Man, you need to put spoiler tags, and nope, that scene is actually kind of important plotwise.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
DrSkulk

Post by DrSkulk »

[deleted]
Last edited by DrSkulk on Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NoOne3

Post by NoOne3 »

First, flag topic as spoiler-including, just to be on the safe side.

Second, from the game's point of view (and remember it's "just" a game), there's also bad ending, and neutral ending. No scene there. Suit yourself.

And third, considering the ingame relationship I must admit I had some mixed feelings there as well. Hisao shows his inconsideration at times, even following the "good" paths, and not only on Hanako's thread, he's kind of a small-scale ass-hole on every route. My idea is, that he's more relatable this way. More a man, and less a glitterpire. Nonetheless, I felt a bit awkward seeing him going "all the way" at this stage of the story.
All in all it ended pretty consensual, but with a little "I fuck on first date" badge on Hisao's chest.
Last edited by NoOne3 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

NoOne3 wrote:All in all it ended pretty consensual, but with a little "I fuck on first date" badge on Hisao's chest.
Think so? In my eyes this was rather a failed attempt to show Hanako that she is adorable despite the scars.
The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
NoOne3

Post by NoOne3 »

dunkelfalke wrote:
NoOne3 wrote:All in all it ended pretty consensual, but with a little "I fuck on first date" badge on Hisao's chest.
Think so? In my eyes this was rather a failed attempt to show Hanako that she is adorable despite the scars.
Won't argue there, and that's how I reasoned with that. Some cuddling first wouldn't really hurt though (that's the reason for a little badge).
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Tomate wrote:Man, you need to put spoiler tags, ...
He explicitly asks for plot details in the thread title. If you don't want to be spoiled you should not open threads like that at all!
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

NoOne3 wrote:Won't argue there, and that's how I reasoned with that. Some cuddling first wouldn't really hurt though (that's the reason for a little badge).
Ah, now I understand. If I were in Hisao's place, there would be a hell of a lot of cuddling involved, but... well, I've read a fair share of visual novels, for some reason cuddling never occured in any of them so I took it as a japanese kind of relationship thing, a cultural difference, so to speak.
The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

If I were in Hisao's place, there would be a hell of a lot of cuddling involved, but... well
I think in this case, its absence of cuddling and true intimacy was intentional in order to show that their union was completely a physical thing and neither was ready for the emotional intimacy so they just acted like they thought they were supposed to be acting in a situation like that. The nagging feeling that their bodies became intimate, but their minds did not was ultimately what caused them to reconcile and be honest with one another.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Guest Poster wrote:
If I were in Hisao's place, there would be a hell of a lot of cuddling involved, but... well
I think in this case, its absence of cuddling and true intimacy was intentional in order to show that their union was completely a physical thing and neither was ready for the emotional intimacy so they just acted like they thought they were supposed to be acting in a situation like that. The nagging feeling that their bodies became intimate, but their minds did not was ultimately what caused them to reconcile and be honest with one another.
Quoted for Truth
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
newnar

Post by newnar »

Rivan

Post by Rivan »

newnar wrote:Image
Quoted for truth.
KnownAnonymous wrote:Lets say; Without the option "Disable Adult Content".

So is there a way? (Hisao is ****ing irritating, Is having sex with her make her aroused while in that state?...I wanna kick his ass for being such a hentai pedo if I were in his world!!) ~ I thought there will be a decision made when they managed to lock themselves in..so my bad..

Basically, not only he's not a hentai pedo and not only is this scene technically mostly Hanako's doing and decisions, you people always somehow assume that rejecting Hanako at that point would somehow be better instead of striking at her already somewhat fragile ego. At least it's confirming that he's a man, she's a woman, they can have sex. It also shows how both of them were not ready for sex, as mentioned already.

But it *moves* things. Painfully and wrongly, but it does. And it is something Hanako felt she *desperately* needed, so it wasn't exactly the worst thing that could happen.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
KSmaniac

Post by KSmaniac »

Rivan wrote:
newnar wrote:Image
Quoted for truth.
KnownAnonymous wrote:Lets say; Without the option "Disable Adult Content".

Basically, not only he's not a hentai pedo and not only is this scene technically mostly Hanako's doing and decisions, you people always somehow assume that rejecting Hanako at that point would somehow be better instead of striking at her already somewhat fragile ego. At least it's confirming that he's a man, she's a woman, they can have sex. It also shows how both of them were not ready for sex, as mentioned already.

But it *moves* things. Painfully and wrongly, but it does. And it is something Hanako felt she *desperately* needed, so it wasn't exactly the worst thing that could happen.
Yea I agree with that but...what we feel is that Hanako is just an innocent girl. If possible, she just need some kind of romance in her life.

@ newnar's pic

lol..
newnar

Post by newnar »

Actually I posted that to hope that this endless, meaningless banter over the h-scene in Hanako's arc can end ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Everytime you guys argue it just makes me really pissed off because I know I have my stand and I know that everyone has everyone's stand and there is no right answer but seeing your posts makes me wanna argue back but I don't wanna do that not really just that I know that it's pointless but because I want to protect what I think of Hanako so I have the urge to argue back and in the end it's just me trying to not get myself butthurt then someone on the forum will post "please don't b butthurt" then I dunno what to do. Fuck me.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Yea I agree with that but...what we feel is that Hanako is just an innocent girl. If possible, she just need some kind of romance in her life.
No doubt Hanako's route would have been less controversial if the white knight trope had been played straight instead of deconstructed, so the player could have felt good and happy feels while coaxing Hanako out of her shell with a Lilly-esque romance story, but personally I'm glad the devs didn't go down that road with her.