You Saved My ex-girlfriend from Committing Suicide

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Pl4t0

Re: You Saved My ex-girlfriend from Committing Suicide

Post by Pl4t0 »

More like 9000^2.

I think "awesome" is the wrong terminology for the story, but it's stuff like this that has the power to restore my faith in both 4chan and the human race.

Thanks for sharing :)
Maakasu_Taihaku

Post by Maakasu_Taihaku »

My thoughts are with you and your ex.
I hope everything turns out okay....

thanks for sharing, we are here far ya bro
Hanako....can't stop thinking about her.....
GuyOverThere

Post by GuyOverThere »

Thank you all for your kind words and respect for her story. I had lunch with her mom today and found out she's been okay since and under tight watch (sleeping on the couch and all.) Her mom profusely apologizes but I don't really need it. She invited me to dinner tonight so I'll see how my ex is.

Professor Coyote, go ahead and use this. I'd like to read it when it's done.
Maakasu_Taihaku

I wish you and her the best...

Have a good dinner
Exterminator 2000

Post by Exterminator 2000 »

Ivan The Mouse wrote:If the game saved someones life, I believe the writers of KS have done their crafts well
THIS, so much this. I think KS brings out the best of all of us, if we are willing to open up ourself for it in the first place.

@GuyOverThere: Pretty much all has been said already. Kudos for manning up and doing that. To be completely honest with you, if I were in a situation like that, I'm not sure if I would've been able to go against my resolve and talk to her again. What you did takes some serious strength of character, I know that.

What else can I say? Timing is half of everything; it's being at the right place in the right time... But the other half is making the decision to do that.
"One guy. Two girls. In a dorm room. With a tea set.
Sounds pretty dodgy when I phrase it like that."
---
"The point of no return was 1000 miles ago."
---
"What's the name of that feeling in your heart, that the world is going to be alright?"
Maakasu_Taihaku

Exterminator 2000 wrote:
Ivan The Mouse wrote:If the game saved someones life, I believe the writers of KS have done their crafts well
THIS, so much this. I think KS brings out the best of all of us, if we are willing to open up ourself for it in the first place.

@GuyOverThere: Pretty much all has been said already. Kudos for manning up and doing that. To be completely honest with you, if I were in a situation like that, I'm not sure if I would've been able to go against my resolve and talk to her again. What you did takes some serious strength of character, I know that.

What else can I say? Timing is half of everything; it's being at the right place in the right time... But the other half is making the decision to do that.
Very True