99% completion blues

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
russianspy1234

99% completion blues

Post by russianspy1234 »

anyone else stuck? im pretty sure ive gone through everything...
Nekken

Re: 99% completion blues

Post by Nekken »

Are all of the scenes in the Library unlocked? If so, then are you sure you've seen all of Lilly's endings (which, because of the way they're structured, do not necessarily unlock additional Library scenes)?
Pomegranate

Post by Pomegranate »

Nekken wrote:Are all of the scenes in the Library unlocked? If so, then are you sure you've seen all of Lilly's endings (which, because of the way they're structured, do not necessarily unlock additional Library scenes)?
I read this as in did he get all the scenes that took place in Yamaku's library and got really confused.
russianspy1234

Post by russianspy1234 »

yeah all the scenes in the library are unlocked, most likely i missed a specific choice in rins convoluted path somewhere.
guest2

Post by guest2 »

russianspy1234 wrote:yeah all the scenes in the library are unlocked, most likely i missed a specific choice in rins convoluted path somewhere.
As far as I could tell, those don't count (except the ending choosers). I still have some options unchecked there and I've got 100%. Just try a full playthrough again and choose all the options that aren't checked I guess. The first one isn't important (introducing yourself to the class); I know that much.
Katawa Shoujo Piano Sheet Music Project
"Jellyfish are like people to me" - Me
"OH GOD MAH DRILLS" - yipyapper
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

It's usually Rin or Lilly's path where people find the one thing to give them a 100% completion.
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

Snow_Storm wrote:It's usually Rin or Lilly's path where people find the one thing to give them a 100% completion.
For me it was Lilly's. The bad ending didn't involve any new content, so I had everything in the library unlocked and was still only at 99%. I went through her route again and aimed for the bad ending (hooray skip mode!) and that did the trick.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

russianspy1234

Post by russianspy1234 »

i definitely have all the paths gone through, have to go make sure all checkboxes are checked, ive come across like 6 different versions of the "in her own image" scene for rin
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

If you do not have 100% in the library, there is definitely at least one scene in either of the paths or in act 1 that you haven't unlocked yet. It doesn't matter if you have read every bit of text. If you really do have every scene and still don't get 100%, this is probably a bug.
Having 100% will not necessarily unlock the final CG. For that you will also have to have seen all 13 ending credits, which don't count as scenes in the library.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

Mirage_GSM wrote:If you do not have 100% in the library, there is definitely at least one scene in either of the paths or in act 1 that you haven't unlocked yet. It doesn't matter if you have read every bit of text. If you really do have every scene and still don't get 100%, this is probably a bug.
Having 100% will not necessarily unlock the final CG. For that you will also have to have seen all 13 ending credits, which don't count as scenes in the library.
<smacks forehead> You're right. The bit I said above about Lilly's ending applied to the final CG, not 100% completion. When I was at 99% I found the one thing I hadn't seen was Slow Recovery, since you can get full completion on every route without ever seeing it. It was very confusing for awhile.

Post by Guest »

I'm at 99% as well:

How do I get to the scene I need?
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

You need Slow Recovery. Check one of the route maps to see how to get it, it's kinda tricky.

Juno

Post by Juno »

Go for Shizune and Emi at the same time.
guest2

Post by guest2 »

Juno wrote:Go for Shizune and Emi at the same time.
Yeah I had to use a flowchart for that one. Never would have gotten it in a million years if not haha.
Katawa Shoujo Piano Sheet Music Project
"Jellyfish are like people to me" - Me
"OH GOD MAH DRILLS" - yipyapper

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm at 99% as well:

How do I get to the scene I need?

I got the final piece, wow good stuff.

Thanx for your help. ^^