An Inquiry: Hanako Path, 3rd Act *spoilers*

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
tony246

An Inquiry: Hanako Path, 3rd Act *spoilers*

Post by tony246 »

Regarding a scene in the 3rd Act of Hanako's path, I'm currently at the point where Lilly invited everybody to the city in order to go to some Jazz bar.

Anyways, when Hanako and Hisao played pool, they began to discuss Hanako's past. Specifically about her being in an orphanage.

However, that seems to contradict my own memory regarding the events that has happened so far. I'm not too sure about this but I was just wondering if the orphanage was brought up before this since it seems like a little skip in plot. It certainly seems, from the dialogue, that the orphanage was brought up before, if only momentarily.
I'm not good with this sort of thing, so I"m just going to say it here:
Thank you, Four Leaf Studios.

That is all.
Mirage_GSM

Re: An Inquiry: Hanako Path, 3rd Act *spoilers*

Post by Mirage_GSM »

The orphanage is first mentioned in that scene.
It would be easier to answer if you said what part of the plot you think it contradicts...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
tony246

Post by tony246 »

I suppose contradicting is a rather strong word. What I meant was that for some reason, to me, it seems to have come completely out of nowhere. I do not recall an orphanage being mentioned at all and the way it was brought up made it seem like it was mentioned at least once before the pool scene. I just wanted some confirmation about anything being mentioned before about it or something like that.

That is all.
Vilis

Post by Vilis »

I was just as surprised as you when mention of the orphanage was just ignored like that. I myself, thought it would get a bigger reaction from Hisao but he acted as though he knew. It hadn't been mentioned before, however, she had mentioned being alone after her house burned down leaving you to safely assume she was at an orphanage. Still strange though.

P.S Try to avoid Hanako's bad ending if you don't want 100% completion.
tony246

Post by tony246 »

It just seems, and maybe even implies, that there was a more of a lead up to that 'orphanage' mentioning. I dunno, maybe I'm crazy.

That is all.
TheKingOfFacade

Post by TheKingOfFacade »

Mirage_GSM wrote:The orphanage is first mentioned in that scene.
It would be easier to answer if you said what part of the plot you think it contradicts...
I think he means that Hisao pays no particular attention to the mention of the orphanage, almost like it had already been established, when it hadn't.