cpl_crud interview on youtube

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Merlyn_LeRoy

cpl_crud interview on youtube

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Since nobody else has posted about this, there's a 20 minute interview by youtube user Shintai123 with cpl_crud here:
Pl4t0

Re: cpl_crud interview on youtube

Post by Pl4t0 »

Awesome! Thanks.
Benkei

Post by Benkei »

The interviewer interrupts the Corporal much too much. He also asks some general questions (like the one about how the art roles were delegated) that have already been answered countless times on the forums. However, it was for the most part a good interview -- and an absolute magical treat to hear Cpl_crud talk! :D Grateful to both parties for making this happen, and thanks, Merlyn, for bringing it to our attention. :)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

To say it in the words of the interviewer: "Very cool!"
I see - okay hear - Crud is a bit pessimistic regarding the timeframe for the Japanese translation.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Mirage_GSM wrote:To say it in the words of the interviewer: "Very cool!"
I see - okay hear - Crud is a bit pessimistic regarding the timeframe for the Japanese translation.
Aren't you part of the German team? How does that look?
HurricaneHarvey

Post by HurricaneHarvey »

HA! Nice to hear a full interview. Also I like your Higurashi subs... not so much they other ones, but good job back on Higurashi cpl_crud.
Sorry for my grammar and spelling. I am not very good at those...
lblf

Post by lblf »

It's nice to be able to hear the voice and character of the ppl responsible for this game. "Very cool" indeed
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Benkei wrote:The interviewer interrupts the Corporal much too much. He also asks some general questions (like the one about how the art roles were delegated) that have already been answered countless times on the forums. However, it was for the most part a good interview -- and an absolute magical treat to hear Cpl_crud talk! :D Grateful to both parties for making this happen, and thanks, Merlyn, for bringing it to our attention. :)
About my interruptions, my interviewing style, is to keep it going like a natural conversation (or as natural as can be) so that the interview feels like it has more life to it, than to simply ask a question, and receive an answer.

As for asking general questions, the purpose of the interview, is to answer questions that both people who are casually, and heavily interested in the project to enjoy. I have friends that only played the game because I showed it to them myself, and they learned alot because of the interview, since they aren't on the forums.

I am glad you enjoyed the interview regardless!
Bara

Post by Bara »

Shintai wrote:I am glad you enjoyed the interview regardless!
Any plans to get an interview with any of the artists? I've only heard interviews about the writing side of KS not the art side.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Bara wrote:
Shintai wrote:I am glad you enjoyed the interview regardless!
Any plans to get an interview with any of the artists? I've only heard interviews about the writing side of KS not the art side.
To be honest, I hadn't thought about it, but now that you bring it up, I don't see why not, if they accept my request of course.