If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by Paddy »

Tomate wrote:So, all men can fight and all women are damsel in distress?
No, but in terms of physical labours, including fighting, they tend to be at a disadvantage due generally to being anatomically smaller and less muscular. Also, their legs, which tend to bend inwards slightly more than male's legs, put them at a slight disadvantage, too.

That said, women tend to be more refined - one might say superior - than men in terms of observation, communicating with words, and multitasking.

Women are the brains. Men are the brawn. Together we're super. ^^
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

zanger wrote: Guess you never contemplated that 1. women tend to be shorter than men, 2. they'll have harder time reaching a man's throat, 3. men are capable of moving their body to dodge a punch, 4. men are capable of blocking, stopping, or deflecting a punch quite easily from a generally slower, weaker opponent.
I know a 5 foot nothing martial arts instructor who could kick everyone's ass in town. Even my 6 foot Uncle who's, a Jeet Kun Do instructor. She teaches Kempo, Kungfu, Judo and Aikido. She also likes to play the violin <3

Underestimate people at your own risk.

Average different between men and women in height is about 6 - 8 inches. That makes a guy's throat about face level to a woman. Not hard to hit. Plus guys have balls. Even a kid can hit those.
megiddo

Post by megiddo »

i thought this thread was going to be full of funny, but it's not. be more funny!
Exbando

Post by Exbando »

Why would anyone want to bully Hanako? If they wanted to, they either have their own problems, or they're trying to tease her to get her out of her shell.
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

megiddo wrote:i thought this thread was going to be full of funny, but it's not. be more funny!
...duct tape her to the school's flagpole?

Sorry, I got nothing.

durhal

Post by durhal »

I'm going to hell for smiling at some of the suggestions.
I personally wouldn't, I might have teased her when I started getting to know her, but after that I just wouldn't
kuniqs

Post by kuniqs »

I'd get a firehose, turn flashback FM's "she's on fire" up to 11 and invite her for a sprinkle party.

Or maybe when she doesn't know me much, picklock into her house, shuffle many things (books, cosmetics?) and adjust slightly the coordinates of bigger things, replace some food from her fridge with the same, but different brands etc. Set a little hardware that will change home numbers realtime (assuming she lives in a house) and use it everytime she fetches pizza, then get this pizza myself and stage a pizza delivery every time (and every other delivery scenario possible) with an impoverished lad freshly from acting school (always the same). Put a small box with very little osmotic ability filled with personality altering hallucinogens in the sink to sip a bit of it to her water source without her becoming outright suspicious or totally lunatic. Continue this sandbox until she starts doing meth. THEN step out of the shadow, take rest of control and ensure she won't crawl out of it, even if it would mean sponsoring her for life.

Or maybe seduce her (shouldn't be a problem even for me), make it all cool and sweet and lovely, alienating her slowly from Lilly (there's always that trip to Scotland) to make her emotionally dependant on me.. then start to spice her tea with something sleepy. Nothing serious, just stuff that will frequently let her guard down and sometimes induce short sleep comas. Ideally it should also wreck her short term memory but not permamently, God forbid. This is one tricky part - while she may not tell authorities or her therapist about it, there will be people (almost certainly Lilly, but Hanako needs to tell her about it first) who are not blind - one needs to be quite perceptive to be a doctor. Also, how this additional medication would mess with her antidepressants? Or maybe dissolve her something that will be harmless alone but will work in cunjuction with her drugs. Also figuring out some smart enough sounding medical bullshit to explain why she's so apathetic and out of energy lately. Mercury poisoned fish? Polluted air? Those drugs are nothing but a part of scheme to make you numb so the therapist won't need to go through your annoying antics again. Probably start to simulate my own symptoms. Tough one, but I wouldn't go for Fragile Flower if it was truly fragile.
After a month or so, at the stage when she drifts to the less boring part of reality and trusts me more than it's good for her, rub some cutting edge chilly in her mouth and rub healthy part of her body with inflammating balm so she'll be hot all over when waking up complete with sensory shock. Of course, I would threat kindly her 'flu symptoms' and all. Do it few times ideally - that memory loss is to not remember what the hell is going on but to leave visible scars on mind. Other scenarios include: making up an intimate campfire and shifting her up closer to it so flames will almost touch her face while waking up, make a romantic supper complete with burning candles and all, dip my hands in ashes and embrace her so she will fell the scent as the first thing after comimg to senses, make up radio broadcasts that will talk about anything flame related, playing just when she's at the edge of sanity, set up a scenario so she'll burn herself enough to be shortly hospitalized and I'll always have good enough excuse to leave you alone all night. Incredible amount of bullshit and sweet talk will be needed to keep her in check, but she's more book smart than cunning anyway.
Stop it when she reaches mental breakdown, spicing up and anything and give her hints that I'm romantically interested in her (all that caring about her during her sickness should crank up some gears already). The important part is, Hanako still needs to be a bit dazed. When she's still coming back to her senses, invite a female friend of mine frequently to come in my house to spend time with Han and me. Leave the door unlocked for those occasion so I won't be prompted to response to her. Act all cool when friend is around, but after her department avoid any topics Han picks about her or just give her questioning looks. Don't let Han see her anywhere outside our triangle. What happens later is for your imagination (It's 12am after all). No matter if she ends up in asylum or prison, I'd visit her. Assure everything will get better once she gets out.

The more beautiful and pure something is, the more satysfying it is to corrupt it, doesn't it?
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

I can't really say anything to that except that I find it horrifically psychopathic, and not in any kind of funny, pseudo-funny, or meta-pseudo-funny way.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

kuniqs wrote:I'd get a firehose, turn flashback FM's "she's on fire" up to 11 and invite her for a sprinkle party.
You just gave me a terrible idea involving watersports and roleplaying while making love. :oops:

...that may have crossed the line of common decency.

BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

kuniqs wrote: Long creepy-ass post

The more beautiful and pure something is, the more satysfying it is to corrupt it, doesn't it?
Jesus christ, man have some decency! That is really, really morbid. Although I will admit that is a fairly well drawn out plan...for a psychopath bent on emotionally torturing a girl with burn scars. That would be a great dark fanfic though. I might try my hand on writing a fic like that O_O
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

kuniqs wrote:I'd get a firehose, turn flashback FM's "she's on fire" up to 11 and invite her for a sprinkle party.
*text*
...ladies and gents, I hereby present you the 'winner' on 'if you could bully hanako'. Now call the cops--stat!
kuniqs wrote:The more beautiful and pure something is, the more satysfying it is to corrupt it, doesn't it?
Unless she transforms into a yandere, then no...

*hinthintKotonohaKatsurahinthint*
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

As I have said many times before and most likely many times to come, sure... why not.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

...and then from that post:
kuniqs wrote:The more beautiful and pure something is, the more satysfying it is to corrupt it, doesn't it?
I just had an idea...

"if you could bully lilly in the game..."
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Satis

Post by Satis »

I don't think it's something I would be inclined to do.
But if there was an option for it, it would be difficult to resist..
Favorite path : Rin

Times completed game : Thirty thousand million.

Post by Guest »

Megumeru wrote:
Unless she transforms into a yandere, then no...

*hinthintKotonohaKatsurahinthint*
She's not a yandere. Nothing a little good old stockholm syndrome won't fix.
Megumeru wrote: I just had an idea...

"if you could bully lilly in the game..."
That would be less psychologically tormenting her and more full scale battlefield. She can hold it.
Besides, behind her facade of politeness and dignity lies a sensually deprived whore from catholic school. Not interested in making her life miserable. Not a bit. But I'll try:

Birthday party with Akira and Hanako? What if I'll give the burned one some chloroform to help her fall asleep (that scene when Hisao sends her back to her room), then wait till Akira would be alone with me and drop her guard (opening door to her car?) then whack her in the head. Tie and gag both of 'em, carry to Akira's car. The dorm master is an old, shortsighted and partially deaf guy who couldn't find job anywhere else, so no problem in fooling or keeping him in check with a little blackmail, or even knocking him out. Rest of the doorms would be asleep excluding Rin, who would probably have better things to do with her time to pay attention to some low noise. When Lilly lies in Morpheus hands (who knows what she hides in her hair?), either pick the lock or, unlikely, use Akira's temporary doorm keys. Get rid of rest of sleeping additions on that foreign bitch. I highly doubt those rooms would have any serious security.
Drive them to a remote forest shed already prepared for that opportunities. Deafen the siblings with a good placed icepick and blind Akira with a drop of acid, also mute them so touching will be the only way to communicate for them. Throw them into a room which has a bed and nothing else. Drop food from time to time from the ceiling. Tie Hanako to a resilent chair with view to that room so she won't miss anything. Lecture her everyday how cruel and hopeless world can be and how gratefull she should be that I left her intact. After a year, stop feeding them and see who will eat the other first. As for Hanako.. we have all the time in the world.
Alternatively just loop her arms/legs off and throw her in a pig fen for the rest of her days. But that's barbaric and somebody else invented that already.
Still a terrible plan, since (assuming I'm Hisao) anybody not completely retarded would connect the dots instantly.

Maybe invite her for some tea (with some spoiled kids but shhhh...), excuse myself and allow them to play Motorhead on full volume while banging her in the face with waterbottles (no bruises).

And why not bully Hisao? Just give him some tea cordially.. chifir, that is.