Act 1 changes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Notguest

Act 1 changes

Post by Notguest »

What was changed in Act 1? I thought it was only going to be minor changes, like Lelouch's removal and renaming the infamous "I'm fine" choice. However, I just got to Hanako's path, and her' Act1 end scene is very different. It appears that the beginning of the scene was removed and stuck in a different path instead, and a new scene was added to the end where they go to the Shanghai and watch the fireworks.

So did the devs decide to rewrite parts of Act 1 after all? What else was changed?
TheGrimAngel

Re: Act 1 changes

Post by TheGrimAngel »

I honestly do not remember any major changes that were noticable right away. But then again I played Act 1 when it first came out and never actually played it again untill the full version was released, so I may be remembering wrong.
Why pick a favorite character? Each of the story was beautiful and touching in its own unique way.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

I noticed the change to Hanako's path too; I think they just wanted to separate her path from Lilly's path more.
Theeyebrowsofdoom

Post by Theeyebrowsofdoom »

Shizune's panties no longer say "STOP STEM CELL RESEARCH". Why it was changed is beyond me.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Maybe they simply didn't want Hanako's ending to be the only one with its own CG pic in the Act 1 demo.
Pl4t0

Post by Pl4t0 »

Theeyebrowsofdoom wrote:Shizune's panties no longer say "STOP STEM CELL RESEARCH". Why it was changed is beyond me.
What? They used to say that? Ha, that is just awesome.
ziamatt

Post by ziamatt »

[quote="Theeyebrowsofdoom"][/quote]

Spoilers dude, some of us haven't played it yet.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

That scene is in Act 1 and has been out for two years.
I don't think it can be called a spoiler anymore.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.