Emi inspired running/workout

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Weird Badger

Re: Emi inspired running/workout

Post by Weird Badger »

Actually after that run i had with an old friend around 10 days ago we started to run every two days.
It is awesome, i was really lucky to find out that he started to run at the same time as me. Now i have a running partner and i can't stop running, awesome.

PS i rushed this post so i probably did a lot of errors with my english.
Althamus

Post by Althamus »

Weird Badger wrote:PS i rushed this post so i probably did a lot of errors with my english.
It was written a lot better than a lot of posts written by people with English as a first language ^_^ Only mistake I could see was that 'I' should be capitalised when talking about yourself ^_^

Another Thursday, another 50 pushups ^_^
Seems to be getting easier.
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Weird Badger wrote: PS i rushed this post so i probably did a lot of errors with my english.

Hey, the fact that you speak a second language at all is something to pat yourself on the back for. Every phrase in Italian I know I learned from Assassin's Creed. :p
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Weird Badger wrote: PS i rushed this post so i probably did a lot of errors with my english.

Hey, the fact that you speak a second language at all is something to pat yourself on the back for. Every phrase in Italian I know I learned from Assassin's Creed. :p
I thought they spoke Latin?
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

LOL WUT wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:

In Assassin's Creed? Hell no, it was set in Renaissance Italy. Latin has been a dead language for a long time.
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
In Assassin's Creed? Hell no, it was set in Renaissance Italy. Latin has been a dead language for a long time.
Psh... I ... I knew that. :roll:
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
JOIN US
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

LOL WUT wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:

Actually "Requiescat in Pace" is Latin. But most is Italian. Well, if shaking your hand (like Italians do when they talk) seems comfortable, then it's Italian. :mrgreen:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:Actually "Requiescat in Pace" is Latin. But most is Italian. Well, if shaking your hand (like Italians do when they talk) seems comfortable, then it's Italian. :mrgreen:
That's it. SOMEONE (if not me) has to make a video of themselves speaking Latin while shaking their hand like that :lol:

Ah... I went for a 4 mile walk today on the nice, steep hill >.< Way worse than any one of running, pushups and situps for difficulty and exhaustion afterwards...
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Did my daily run of 1 hour every day.
Tried to go from 1 hour to 1:30 and almost died.
Literally, I felt a sharp pain in my chest.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

LOL WUT wrote:Did my daily run of 1 hour every day.

Immediate transfer to Hanako's Broken Heart Club, stat!

Althamus

Post by Althamus »

Hisao? Is that you?
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Althamus wrote:
Hisao? Is that you?
Little bit yeah.

'Cept I am in collage and my name is Adam.
I do have arrythmia aswell.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US
Gandara

Post by Gandara »

Weekly Update

Sad, no change this week. I am still feeling a lot better though - more energy, and I'm feeling more... this will sound weird, but I'm feeling more firm. Like, not as jostley and jello-like. Feels like some muscle is finally developing. So maybe no weight loss for the week is just a trading of fat for muscle. I'll tell myself that to feel better. :D
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

I've got a question for the running club: Do any of you exercise late at night? I've been told repeatedly that exercise right before bed keeps you up, but I've set the 11-12 pm hour aside for jogging and every time I'm done I fall asleep instantly. It seems like the perfect way to end the day. Anybody else?

LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Pseudogenesis wrote:I've got a question for the running club: Do any of you exercise late at night? I've been told repeatedly that exercise right before bed keeps you up, but I've set the 11-12 pm hour aside for jogging and every time I'm done I fall asleep instantly. It seems like the perfect way to end the day. Anybody else?
I have insomnia most nights, so when I cant sleep I just run for a long time, and I am able to go back to sleep.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US