Is Hisao's Presence Useless in Hanako's Route?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Valtameri

Re: Is Hisao's Presence Useless in Hanako's Route?

Post by Valtameri »

Snelx wrote:
Valtameri wrote: Thanks, after that i KNOW i can never play Lilly's route :cry:
Yeah, i suggest not to.

There is a part in Lilly route, where Hanako stares at Hisao when Lilly and he hug each other..

That stare kills me,
and i couldn't play for a while. :?

but still completed Lilly's route.. i feel awful though. Didn't feel as happy as Lilly fans. :lol:
Oh dear. Well that's it then. Maybe i can bring myself to play it in, let's say, 50 years from now.
It sits in silence
Eats away at me
It feeds like cancer
Nyarly

Post by Nyarly »

Am I the only Hanako fan, who didn't feel guilty when reading Lilly's route? I didn't think that she still fell in love with Hisao on that one, though.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

<.<... >.>... Hi everybody.
Nyarly wrote:Am I the only Hanako fan, who didn't feel guilty when reading Lilly's route? I didn't think that she still fell in love with Hisao on that one, though.
I'm personally more of a Lilly fan myself, but Hanako comes pretty close. Even so, the idea of the latter falling in love with Hisao during Lilly's path didn't even cross my mind.

During their subsequent meal, Lilly tells Hanako that she confessed to Hisao. This more or less implies that she had already told her that she planned to do so during the trip, presumably under more ideal circumstances as Hisao had planned to. "Girl talk" or whatnot. I equated Hanako's staring to her noticing the sudden affection between the two, making her wonder (or even anxious about) whether Lilly did it, and (as she asks later) whether Hisao accepted or not.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
KholdMalik

Post by KholdMalik »

Nyarly wrote:Am I the only Hanako fan, who didn't feel guilty when reading Lilly's route? I didn't think that she still fell in love with Hisao on that one, though.
Good point. When you come to think of it, due diverse writers, every path has some differencies - like if they were alternate realities: Rin actually knew when to leave Emi and Hisao alone when they started to talk about their relationships (while in her route she is, at the beginning, "tact-less"), Hanako is more independent in Lily's route and so on. It is more like a case of "didn't see, didn't happen", I think XD
uwa

Post by uwa »

Yeah, I think she had a crush on him, as shy people tend to when there's someone nice of the opposite gender hanging around a lot (or, I guess, the same gender if that's their preference). But in the first scene in Lilly's route, Earl Grey, I think it's pretty obvious to her that there's chemistry between Lilly and Hisao, so I don't think she got too invested in the crush. In other words, Lilly called dibs, and Hanako recognized that right from the start.
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
jaycee

Post by jaycee »

I think that Hanako's recovery on Lilly'r route is up to the fact that Lilly is "forced" to let Hanako go when start dating Hisao: Hanako is not treated like a child anymore and start to befriend other people to not be a burden to Lilly and Hisao. And I also think that Hisao made her self confidence rise, since he is the first friend she have beside Lilly.... Hanako is a strong person, that is why I love her :lol: