missing scene

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

gonna macgyver this username

missing scene

Post by gonna macgyver this username »

I'm missing a scene, it's listed between Home Field Advantage and No Recover in the extras, but I have no idea what it is. How do I achieve said scene before I implode?

Re: missing scene

forgot to mention it's in act 1
scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

wait for shizune>go run with emi>givwe it your all
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

Be on Shizune's path when you "Go for it" on the running track.
"Slab Bulkhead!" "Blast Hardcheese!" "Buff Drinklots!" "Bolt van der Huge!" "Punch Rockgroin!" "Thick Runfast!" "Roll Fizzlebeef!" "Big McLargehuge!" "Bob Johnson! Oh, wait, no, no, sorry."

awww yeah, thanks guys

I thought the missing scene would unlock a final picture, like in the demo, but it didn't. it's the very last one on page 9, how do I unlock this?
quellsnarg

Post by quellsnarg »

gonna macgyver this username wrote:I thought the missing scene would unlock a final picture, like in the demo, but it didn't. it's the very last one on page 9, how do I unlock this?
I think you need to read all the dialogue. Some of the options change dialogue but not the scenes necessarily so that might be why. I think this is trickiest in Rin and Emi's paths.
Shizune >>> Emi > Rin = Hanako >> Lilly
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

quellsnarg wrote:
gonna macgyver this username wrote:I thought the missing scene would unlock a final picture, like in the demo, but it didn't. it's the very last one on page 9, how do I unlock this?
I think you need to read all the dialogue. Some of the options change dialogue but not the scenes necessarily so that might be why. I think this is trickiest in Rin and Emi's paths.
No, you have to get all the endings, and Lilly's bad ending counts as its own seperate ending that you have to get. That's why a lot of people don't have the final CG.
quellsnarg

Post by quellsnarg »

sporkaganza wrote:
quellsnarg wrote:
No, you have to get all the endings, and Lilly's bad ending counts as its own seperate ending that you have to get. That's why a lot of people don't have the final CG.
Ah, that makes a lot of sense.

Shizune >>> Emi > Rin = Hanako >> Lilly

the final CG is terrible. The final CG in the Act 1 demo was better.