Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: Ask!

Post by OtakuNinja »

CaptPonyholder wrote:Also, is it possible that there would be a future return to Yamaku Academy with some new character ideas by RAITA? I love the idea of Yamaku Academy and would love to continue exploring it, even if it was through the views of a Teacher or Female (Hopefully, neither of which will have sex, well... if need be, but not for a Teacher route. I hate Pedophilia as it is >.<).
No, there will never be another Katawa Shoujo.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
CaptPonyholder

Post by CaptPonyholder »

OtakuNinja wrote:
CaptPonyholder wrote:Also, is it possible that there would be a future return to Yamaku Academy with some new character ideas by RAITA? I love the idea of Yamaku Academy and would love to continue exploring it, even if it was through the views of a Teacher or Female (Hopefully, neither of which will have sex, well... if need be, but not for a Teacher route. I hate Pedophilia as it is >.<).
No, there will never be another Katawa Shoujo.

Oh, Damnit!

Oh well, I guess I can finish this and keep it on a disc somewhere incase I want to go back to it.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

udscbt wrote:I've not finished Lilly's route nor started Shizune's yet, but in all the other routes I noticed that Hisao never talked with his parents while at Yamaku.
In the story it doesn't seem that there are this kind of problems in the Nakai family, Hisao remained alone at home sometimes because of his parents' business but that's it as far as I know.
I can understand that Hisao never called them, he wanted to start a new life forgetting the past, but why they never called him? Or they did and it isn't portraied in the game? Or simply you didn't think about it while writing the story (it happens :))?
Whatever communication Hisao had with his parents was of no consequence to the stories so it didn't appear.
udscbt wrote:On a less serious note (maybe):
There really is a feminist conspirancy? I don't think Kenji is all that wrong. I mean... two out of two class representatives that Hisao knows are girls, all the members of the school council are girls, the best and second best runners in the school are girls, the best artist of the school is a girl, no boy (other than Hisao) ever do something noteworthy. And as Kenji himself noticed: "There are a lot of cute girls here. A strangely disproportionate amount.[...]the number of girls in this school is slightly but significantly higher than the amount of boys? It's like 60-40.". There's obviously something going on here!
Them's the facts. Make your own conclusions.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

CaptPonyholder wrote:Wait, so each member is doing their own thing now? There won't be another "Katawa Shoujo" type VN where everyone in 4LS will work on? That makes me incredibly sad.

Also, is it possible that there would be a future return to Yamaku Academy with some new character ideas by RAITA? I love the idea of Yamaku Academy and would love to continue exploring it, even if it was through the views of a Teacher or Female (Hopefully, neither of which will have sex, well... if need be, but not for a Teacher route. I hate Pedophilia as it is >.<).
Whatever we do next won't involve all of 4LS in one single project all at once, as we've said before. Maybe in the future... We're also not very keen on returning to the setting of KS. For now we're done with it.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
Kitsune Spirit

Post by Kitsune Spirit »

I have a question that's perhaps only related to the fanfics, but I didn't want to make a thread just to ask this one question... and this thread is called "ask" so that's what I'm doing. ^_^; I was looking on the Shimmie at all the wonderful art and I came across a pretty white-haired girl named Moeki Rikka... who is she (by that I mean is she canon)? What's her disability? Or is she just someone's somewhat popular OC?
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Kitsune Spirit

Post by Kitsune Spirit »

Her pics were under "Moekki" ...I wasnt sure if that was her last name, or if it was a term I wasnt familiar with.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

That's probably because Moekki drew them.
And just for your information: Moekki is Shizune's character artist.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Kitsune Spirit

Post by Kitsune Spirit »

Oh I see... that explains a lot for some of the "names" on the Shimmie. lol
Dawnofthestorm

Post by Dawnofthestorm »

I would really like to know who wrote the route for Rin and if I could converse with him/her.
I really need this.... Please....
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Dawnofthestorm wrote:I would really like to know who wrote the route for Rin and if I could converse with him/her.
Aura posted who wrote which path: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... A22#p66109
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Dawnofthestorm

Post by Dawnofthestorm »

Carighan wrote:
Dawnofthestorm wrote:I would really like to know who wrote the route for Rin and if I could converse with him/her.
Aura posted who wrote which path: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... A22#p66109

So Aura herself wrote Rin's path?
Aura
I need to talk to Rin, but there is no Rin to talk to and you're the closest i'll ever get....
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Dawnofthestorm wrote:So Aura himself wrote Rin's path?
Fixed that for you.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Dawnofthestorm

Post by Dawnofthestorm »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Dawnofthestorm wrote:So Aura himself wrote Rin's path?
Fixed that for you.
I'm sorry...........
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

It's not like I'm hard to reach, I'm on our IRC channel often enough and read my forum PMs daily.