Was Emi a virgin?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Palas

Re: Was Emi a virgin?

Post by Palas »

Talking openly about sex means absolutely nothing. Stupid, childish teenagers do that only because the mere word "sex" makes them giggle.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
ardiel

Post by ardiel »

I think the only reason she jumped on Hisao immediately was probably due to emotional short circuiting because she couldn't successfully push him away like everyone else because she totally fell for him
Red_Mask

Post by Red_Mask »

Yuno wrote:
Red_Mask wrote: I don't really think that, what Kai said sounds about right honestly. Just because she jumped on him so fast and she talks about sex openly doesn't mean she's not a virgin. I know plenty of virgins like that. Also about the condoms, it never said when she got them, they didn't use it their first night so she could've went to the store to buy some for when they have sex again. The anal sex isn't that big of a deal, they were both horny and since she couldn't run she was probably feeling down so she wanted to have sex someway.
You're right, but it does set a sort of rule of assumption. If she jumped on him so fast, it's pretty likely she did it to her other boyfriend as well, right?. I'm not saying it has to be like that, but you can't argue that it isn't logical to assume.
Yea I can agree with you on that, but there is a chance that she might've almost had sex with her ex, but the two never got all the way there for some reason. They probably could've just had oral sex instead. That could still make her a virgin in some eyes.
Kai

Post by Kai »

In order to what I've said before, I'd like to add this.

Virgins CAN talk about sex so openly. Just because she's new at this doesn't mean she doesn't know what a condom is or how to use it. It just seems to me she's one of those virgin girls who's just so eager and...horny to have sex.
When she mentions running is better than sex, it could be a figure of speech. I mean, it's a pretty easy assumption; sex is pretty awesome. It doesn't mean she's had sex before, therefore she can compare both.
Also, the fact that she's knowledgeable about sex (Anal, condoms, etc.) doesn't mean she's a whore. Ask any 14 year old if they know any of that and you'll be amazed of what they know. Doesn't mean they had sex already.

If you wanna get into this a little bit deeper (lol), you can claim she jumped on Hisao almost immediately because she just needed someone. It's her way of being with someone without letting them all the way in EMOTIONALLY because of her other trauma.

Of course, this is all an assumption since it's never clear whether she was a virgin or not. But I think she was.

Also, as to why there was no blood if she was a virgin, I think that was simply a developer's decision. I haven't really played any of the other paths but, do the other girls have a...bleeding scene? If so, then that would completely destroy my theory. If not, then it either means the devs decided not to go that far/be that graphic/not to illustrate it or all the girls in that school are very easy...to get.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I haven't really played any of the other paths but, do the other girls have a...bleeding scene? If so, then that would completely destroy my theory. If not, then it either means the devs decided not to go that far/be that graphic/not to illustrate it or all the girls in that school are very easy...to get.
Or it could mean, you know, that they use tampons...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
kalamajakal

Post by kalamajakal »

Emi's boyfriend before Hisao is Kenji, think about it.
Palas

Post by Palas »

Emi's path has a little side story that lightly implies that Kenji's ex is Yuuko, so no.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

Palas wrote:Emi's path has a little side story that lightly implies that Kenji's ex is Yuuko, so no.
>lightly

Post by Guest »

Also, the fact that she's knowledgeable about sex (Anal, condoms, etc.) doesn't mean she's a whore.
Being knowledgeable is not the same as actually having anal/owning condoms imo.
poppet

Post by poppet »

Reads post, rush to finish Emi's route.
Does it change anything if she was/wasn't? One can believe what to believe...
arisadelle

Post by arisadelle »

I don't think she is, though I do think what she means when she talks about previous experience is INTENSE masturbation. I mean, that's what I'd like to believe. Especially considering how forward she is about it all. She is just a girl who has been waiting to get it on with the right person.

Post by Guest »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
I haven't really played any of the other paths but, do the other girls have a...bleeding scene? If so, then that would completely destroy my theory. If not, then it either means the devs decided not to go that far/be that graphic/not to illustrate it or all the girls in that school are very easy...to get.
Or it could mean, you know, that they use tampons...
..I...just- I don't...

Well played, sir/ma'am. Well played.
Guest wrote:
Also, the fact that she's knowledgeable about sex (Anal, condoms, etc.) doesn't mean she's a whore.
Being knowledgeable is not the same as actually having anal/owning condoms imo.
There's still an explanation for that.

The anal part? Easy, she heard about it through her gay friend and he probably mentioned how awesome it was for him and she decided to try it. The fact that she didn't know how to handle IT and how she didn't expect it to...end that way shows this was new to her. The stuff they had around for that scene was the captain's; she even says so herself.

The condoms? She could have bought them anytime. She said so herself: They needed to be more careful not to get her pregnant, which is why they went anal the second time around. Maybe because she didn't wanna go through with it again, she decided to buy the condoms and go back to "what they know", as she puts it.

Again, almost every teenager knows stuff about sex like that. If not, well, there's always the internet.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Ugh! Does ti really matter? I mean seriously does it? Would it have made the route any less enjoyable if she wasn't?

*sigh* alright I've said my two bits,.

Post by Guest »

Kai wrote:In order to what I've said before, I'd like to add this.

Virgins CAN talk about sex so openly. Just because she's new at this doesn't mean she doesn't know what a condom is or how to use it. It just seems to me she's one of those virgin girls who's just so eager and...horny to have sex.
When she mentions running is better than sex, it could be a figure of speech. I mean, it's a pretty easy assumption; sex is pretty awesome. It doesn't mean she's had sex before, therefore she can compare both.
Also, the fact that she's knowledgeable about sex (Anal, condoms, etc.) doesn't mean she's a whore. Ask any 14 year old if they know any of that and you'll be amazed of what they know. Doesn't mean they had sex already.

If you wanna get into this a little bit deeper (lol), you can claim she jumped on Hisao almost immediately because she just needed someone. It's her way of being with someone without letting them all the way in EMOTIONALLY because of her other trauma.

Of course, this is all an assumption since it's never clear whether she was a virgin or not. But I think she was.

Also, as to why there was no blood if she was a virgin, I think that was simply a developer's decision. I haven't really played any of the other paths but, do the other girls have a...bleeding scene? If so, then that would completely destroy my theory. If not, then it either means the devs decided not to go that far/be that graphic/not to illustrate it or all the girls in that school are very easy...to get.
if you've ever had sex before in real life you would know there are no virgins that act like that

Post by Guest »

Kai wrote: Also, as to why there was no blood if she was a virgin, I think that was simply a developer's decision. I haven't really played any of the other paths but, do the other girls have a...bleeding scene? If so, then that would completely destroy my theory. If not, then it either means the devs decided not to go that far/be that graphic/not to illustrate it or all the girls in that school are very easy...to get.
Lilly bleeds, and they mention something "give way" on the Hanako path