9%
Aoi & Keiko
1%

Total votes: 1274

Guest Poster

Re: Favourite Side character

Post by Guest Poster »

Not really.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Potato wrote:Not really. She only gives one impression, that of the much cooler sister to Lilly. :lol:
Apparently everyone here has forgotten that the whole point of her look is to mislead one into thinking she's a man, and a straitlaced one at that…

In unrelated news, RIP our fun times the achievements thread
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Atario wrote:
Potato wrote:Not really. She only gives one impression, that of the much cooler sister to Lilly. :lol:
Apparently everyone here has forgotten that the whole point of her look is to mislead one into thinking she's a man, and a straitlaced one at that…

In unrelated news, RIP our fun times the achievements thread
In that case, the point failed. Hisao might have thought she was a dude but Hisao's a dumb. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Potato wrote:In that case, the point failed. Hisao might have thought she was a dude but Hisao's a dumb. :P
It's ok, Potato, you can tell us how you felt relieved after your attraction to this dashing lawyer was actually for a girl…

(And horrified when your attraction for the oddly-dressed young girl was actually for a young boy…)

We won't tell…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
Potato wrote:In that case, the point failed. Hisao might have thought she was a dude but Hisao's a dumb. :P
It's ok, Potato, you can tell us how you felt relieved after your attraction to this dashing lawyer was actually for a girl…
I'll be the first to admit that I thought she was cute, then got confused and nervous that I was falling for a trap, then felt better when I realized I wasn't.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
Atario wrote:
I'll be the first to admit that I thought she was cute, then got confused and nervous that I was falling for a trap, then felt better when I realized I wasn't.
Pretty much the exact opposite of my feelings towards Hideaki. And now I'm at the stage where I just don't care :P
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Pretty much the exact opposite of my feelings towards Hideaki. And now I'm at the stage where I just don't care :P
Wait... so you didn't think "she" was cute, then you got confused and nervous that it was a trap and then realized it was, but now you don't care? Do I have that right?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Gay is just an arbitary thig. If it's pretty, fuck it ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Munchenhausen wrote:Gay is just an arbitary thig. If it's pretty, fuck it ;)
*fucks a field of wild-flowers*
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Atario wrote: In unrelated news, RIP our fun times the achievements thread
Good riddance. That thread was doomed from the start. After all, why should a thread that brought laughter and fun to nearly everyone who participated in it continue to exist when it annoys exactly one moderator?

Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Comrade

Post by Comrade »

katawa shoujo forum rules wrote:bad posting means....
- Defying developer/moderator edicts and/or questioning us. This is a dictatorship, not a democracy. We try to give people some leeway and don't want to be assholes, but we will not tolerate problematic users.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

In all fairness, it was on Page 66...
There are only so many jokes you can make about Lilly's lack of sight :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Comrade wrote:
katawa shoujo forum rules wrote:This is a dictatorship, not a democracy.
And that's terrible.

If a mod steps on me, a mod steps on me, but I'm not just going to lay down and take it without a complaint. Shutting down the Achievements thread was unfair and unnecessary, and if saying so gets me kicked off the forum, screw it. Nice knowing you all.

brythain

Post by brythain »

In general, my experience of life online over the last few decades always seems to come back to this. :)

My favourite side character, incidentally, is Mutou. He's uncannily like me.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

someguy1294 wrote:
Comrade wrote:
katawa shoujo forum rules wrote:This is a dictatorship, not a democracy.
And that's terrible.

If a mod steps on me, a mod steps on me, but I'm not just going to lay down and take it without a complaint. Shutting down the Achievements thread was unfair and unnecessary, and if saying so gets me kicked off the forum, screw it. Nice knowing you all.
They provided this great game for you and a place to have all sorts of interesting topics and conversations and you're upset that one topic that was just page after page of bad jokes got shut down.

Well, nice knowing you.
Not Dead Yet