Fun with the Girls (No NOT THAT)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

PasterOfMuppets

Re: Fun with the Girls (No NOT THAT)

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

Totz the Plaid wrote:
bradpara wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:Hisao and Shizune spend all their time trying to one up each other. I can't wager anything such as holding hands lasting long.
But that is *after* the date, assuming the lady is impressed :wink:

On another note, pretty much have to agree with everyone said so far, though I would like to add that I think that all the girls, except prehaps Lilly wouldbe up for a night on the couch watching a movie on DVD. Hanako,especially,assuming the movie is good.
Do you think Lilly would be into audio dramas perhaps?
Hisao should take lilly to a charlie chaplin movie xD
Last edited by PasterOfMuppets on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Totz the Plaid wrote:Do you think Lilly would be into audio dramas perhaps?
Maybe, something nice and romantic prehaps. Or scary, I think that Lilly would be the type who would like an excuse to cuddle in private.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

bradpara wrote:
Totz the Plaid wrote:Do you think Lilly would be into audio dramas perhaps?
Maybe, something nice and romantic prehaps. Or scary, I think that Lilly would be the type who would like an excuse to cuddle in private.
I like the way you're thinking.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who
Bara

Post by Bara »

Wrench Wench wrote:Hisao and Shizune spend all their time trying to one up each other. I can't wager anything such as holding hands lasting long.
Handcuff themselves to each other and loose the key? Would that count? :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Bara wrote:
Handcuff themselves to each other and loose the key? Would that count? :mrgreen:
Oh I can see somekind of handcuffing happening but probably not in that sense.
Hisao: I can break these cuffs!
Misha: You can't break those cuffs. (obviously, because Shizune can't speak or hear)
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

neumanproductions wrote:
Bara wrote:Handcuff themselves to each other and loose the key? Would that count? :mrgreen:
Oh I can see somekind of handcuffing happening but probably not in that sense.
Hisao: I can break these cuffs!
Misha: You can't break those cuffs. (obviously, because Shizune can't speak or hear)
I see it as being something more like...
Misha: You can't break those cuffs. ... Misha? What are you doing here? Get out! Hisao can understand my sign language just fine now! We don't need you for this! ...Wait. I'm Misha. *sadface*
Then Hisao starts to protest because he wants a threesome but Shizune shoots him a dirty look and brandishes her whip menacingly which shuts him up.

Er... this topic has the words "No NOT THAT" in its title, so I think we'd better end this digression here before a Dev comes in and shuts us down.

I wonder how securely prosthetics attach since I bet Emi would love teaming up with Hisao in a three-legged race if it's feasible. She'd probably enjoy all those summer picnic type competitions that involve getting outdoors and running around outside. Frisbee, water balloon fights, egg tosses, that sort of thing.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Totz the Plaid wrote:I wonder how securely prosthetics attach since I bet Emi would love teaming up with Hisao in a three-legged race if it's feasible. She'd probably enjoy all those summer picnic type competitions that involve getting outdoors and running around outside. Frisbee, water balloon fights, egg tosses, that sort of thing.
Yeah that does sound like something she her do, Shizune might like that too. I think it is kinda odd that Emi and Shizune seem to have such similar ideas of "fun".

Though I now have a mental image of Hisao looking longinly on a table full of Burgers, Hot Dogs and BBQ (Western and Korean) while Emi glares at him and reminds him that the Nurse said "Salad and Cole Slaw only".
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

bradpara wrote:
Totz the Plaid wrote:I wonder how securely prosthetics attach since I bet Emi would love teaming up with Hisao in a three-legged race if it's feasible. She'd probably enjoy all those summer picnic type competitions that involve getting outdoors and running around outside. Frisbee, water balloon fights, egg tosses, that sort of thing.
Yeah that does sound like something she her do, Shizune might like that too. I think it is kinda odd that Emi and Shizune seem to have such similar ideas of "fun".

Though I now have a mental image of Hisao looking longinly on a table full of Burgers, Hot Dogs and BBQ (Western and Korean) while Emi glares at him and reminds him that the Nurse said "Salad and Cole Slaw only".
Buffalo burgers are relatively low fat, and beans are a good source of protein as well (though I happen not to be a fan), corn on the cob, watermelon, lemonade... I dunno, even with a stricter diet, I think there'd be enough variety for Hisao to have an enjoyable meal. Besides, isn't coleslaw usually made with mayo? Not sure how supportive Emi would be of that.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Totz the Plaid wrote:Buffalo burgers are relatively low fat, and beans are a good source of protein as well (though I happen not to be a fan), corn on the cob, watermelon, lemonade... I dunno, even with a stricter diet, I think there'd be enough variety for Hisao to have an enjoyable meal. Besides, isn't coleslaw usually made with mayo? Not sure how supportive Emi would be of that.
Yep, eating healthy doesn't mean a 100% vegetarian diet; I think for someone with Hisao's bum ticker a low fat or non-fat choice is more important than being green and leafy. As Totz points out your average slaw is made with mayo. It probably has as much fat in the mayo as 2 or so burgers. Better to skip the slaw and go with some grilled chicken breast or fish maybe.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Totz the Plaid wrote:Buffalo burgers are relatively low fat, and beans are a good source of protein as well (though I happen not to be a fan), corn on the cob, watermelon, lemonade... I dunno, even with a stricter diet, I think there'd be enough variety for Hisao to have an enjoyable meal. Besides, isn't coleslaw usually made with mayo? Not sure how supportive Emi would be of that.
Now that you mention it. Yeah you're right.Thanks
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Coleslaw with mayo?
That's not how they make it in these parts...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

I'm sure there are as many variations of coleslaw as there is potato salad.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

What about salad dressing?
traitor

Post by traitor »

salad with emi? Probably no lettuce, and just full of red cabbage and spinach with minimal amounts of sauce
but since they're Japanese maybe she'll just stuff Hisao with seaweed salad and cooked string beans, and then the two of you can have fun in a sticky natto mess.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I didn't realize just how fun eating must be until these recent posts.
Back to the picnic idea, Yes I do see that as a decent possibility with Emi, Shizune, and probably a little bit of Rin. I wonder if Japan is into doing those charactures like it is very common down south and the west coast.

But I see Kenji busting up some special moment of fun in either a serious or very hillarious way with one of the girls at least. Emi and Hisao about to kiss in the pool when up from the water comes...Kenji-Shark!

Oh, I absolutely have fun with all the possibilities that pool brings. Thank you for mentioning it in Act 1 devs.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)