Lilly/Shizune Feud

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Panty Supervisor

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Shizune talks badly about Hanako, spanks Emi for running in the hallways, forbids Rin to sleep in the art room and bosses around Lilly. She's just being a hassle to everybody, so I could understand why Lilly speaks up against her. And I'm sure that it doesn't sit well with Shizune that somebody dares to speak up.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Panty Supervisor wrote:spanks Emi for running in the hallways
I'd really like to see this, with full S&M gear. :D
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

Post by Guest »

Panty Supervisor wrote:Shizune talks badly about Hanako, spanks Emi for running in the hallways, forbids Rin to sleep in the art room and bosses around Lilly. She's just being a hassle to everybody, so I could understand why Lilly speaks up against her. And I'm sure that it doesn't sit well with Shizune that somebody dares to speak up.
Pretty much that.

I'd love to contribute to this thrilling speculation, but first we need to know how much Hanako interferes. What if she even were the cause of this all? It doesn't sem much more than Lilly's motherly protection after all.

As for Lilly's virginity, it wouldn't really hurt me even she actually was a raging slut. She's not really reserved because of her timidity - it's all due to her strict education and all this almost creepy eastern obsession towards manners.
Verett

Post by Verett »

ElisaMasah wrote:Lilly stole Shizune's boyfriend.
You mean Hideaki?
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Hmmmmmmmm Intresting ideas and all, I guess will have to wait and see. It would be nice to see more of the girls' backstories in general. I have some ideas but those are porbably wrong. For one, I am kinda fond of the idea that Shizune's competive nature being most likely about her proving to her parents that she is actually worth their time. I get a very strong Chip on Her Shoulder/ Well Done Son Guy vibe from her for some reason.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Guest wrote:What if she even were the cause of this all?
An interesting enough theory, but at one point Misha says something like "What's that Shicchan? 'The friend of my enemy is my enemy?'" in reference to Hanako. So I'm pretty sure that Shizune doesn't like Hanako because of her association with Lilly.
Verett wrote:You mean Hideaki?
If you're trolling, good job, I'm biting. It's been all but confirmed in the game that Hideaki is Shizune's brother.

Also, Shizune isn't a tyrant, and Lilly is not leading a resistance against her...
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Palas

Post by Palas »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Guest wrote:What if she even were the cause of this all?
An interesting enough theory, but at one point Misha says something like "What's that Shicchan? 'The friend of my enemy is my enemy?'" in reference to Hanako. So I'm pretty sure that Shizune doesn't like Hanako because of her association with Lilly.
Sorry, it was me who posted that, but I actually forgot to log in. Anyway, I thought this quote was in reference to yourself, because she says that when you ask if you could perhaps maybe someday who knows in the fullness of time call her to join the group. You know, like "you're not talking to that slut, are you?", d'you know what I mean. Plus, at this very point of the game I still had the feeling that Hanako was a complete outcast whose condition would spread out and kill everyone like ebola if anyone talked to her. But I don't know. We're over angels' gender here.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

G3n0c1de wrote:If you're trolling, good job, I'm biting. It's been all but confirmed in the game that Hideaki is Shizune's brother.
Actually, if you could find a quote by a dev regarding that matter, I would be very interested. I once looked all over the forums for one but couldn't find any. Maybe the devs are secretly sharing a good laugh, whenever Hideaki is referred to as Shizune's brother.
Or was the confirmation somewhere on IRC?
Also, Shizune isn't a tyrant, and Lilly is not leading a resistance against her...
Now you've done it! I've got this picture in my mind of Shizune as the emperor and Lilly as Mon Mothma... :shock:
Anyone got some brain bleach left over after Kosher's last fic?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Now you've done it! I've got this picture in my mind of Shizune as the emperor and Lilly as Mon Mothma... :shock:
Anyone got some brain bleach left over after Kosher's last fic?
Well ... this is even worse than when i see Shizune as the Emprha of WH40K.
(And Lilly as a Farseer)
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

ElisaMasah wrote:(And Lilly as a Farseer)
Yeah, Lilly is great at seeing far.
Palas

Post by Palas »

It amazes me just how much of a pun fuel this game is.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Palas wrote:It amazes me just how much of a pun fuel this game is.
There's so much opportunity for that.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

^ Yeah, you always have to double-check your postings for unintentional puns.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Panty Supervisor wrote:^ Yeah, you always have to double-check your postings for unintentional puns.
Emi has a leg up everyone else.

Rin seems to have a hand in this

Lilly does not see this that way.

Shizune is going to have a fit when she hears of this

Hanako just cannot face the facts.

Hisao's heart just isn't in this one.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Facepalmed at the lot... Good job :P

As for the feud between Shizune and Lilly... Unless I'm intentionally gunning for Shizune, I pick Lilly's side ">_> Which, obviously, happens way more often than not :P
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune