The Hilarious/Retarded Idea Thread!

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Lunar Archivist

Re: The Hilarious/Retarded Idea Thread!

Post by Lunar Archivist »

Guest wrote:Better idea. Shizune and Hisao in some random motel room or whatever, going at it hot-n-heavy... and Misha's sitting in a chair by the bed, fully clothed and leafing through a magazine, while vocalizing all Shicchan's various moans and such with the same "neutral" attitude as any other translation scene.
Sounds good to me! :D

More stupid ideas: there's a scene in Daredevil where a young and newly-blind Matt Murdock beats up a bully with his cane. I would pay good money to have Mike Inel animate that scene with Lilly kicking Shizune's ass in the exact same way. :twisted:
Pl4t0

Re: The Hilarious/Retarded Idea Thread!

Post by Pl4t0 »

Lunar Archivist wrote:
Guest wrote:Better idea. Shizune and Hisao in some random motel room or whatever, going at it hot-n-heavy... and Misha's sitting in a chair by the bed, fully clothed and leafing through a magazine, while vocalizing all Shicchan's various moans and such with the same "neutral" attitude as any other translation scene.
Sounds good to me! :D

More stupid ideas: there's a scene in Daredevil where a young and newly-blind Matt Murdock beats up a bully with his cane. I would pay good money to have Mike Inel animate that scene with Lilly kicking Shizune's ass in the exact same way. :twisted:
Why stop there? Why not remove Daredevil from the movie entirely and just replace him with Lily - the movie would be a damn sight better anyways :D
If you're going to dream, why not dream big?