Hisao's Many Fetishes

WORDS WORDS WORDS

LOL WUT

Re: Hisao's Many Fetishes

Post by LOL WUT »

Helbereth wrote:I think I saw someone ask how this could be away to hash out the writing for H-Scenes, and I'll try to answer; It's an exercise in extremes.

If you start by thinking about something as it would go in a mundane kind of way, the writing will end up being rather mundane. However, if you allow yourself to draft a scene in it's complete extremes prior to writing the actual scene, it can give you insight on where to twist the mundane scene such that it's exciting to read, rather than feeling as though it's been cut and pasted from a romance novel.

The key example is the BDSM scene with Shizune. It's blaringly extreme and almost unbelievable, but really isn't completely outside the realm of possibility where the two characters are concerned. If you look at the completed, council room H-scene in the finished game, there are echoes of that BDSM flavor in the toned-down scene that make it vastly more interesting to read without being mundane or jarring.

Basically, what I'm saying is, that thinking about the characters in vast extremes - even writing drafts in those extremes - can improve the quality of your completed work.
Look that seems legit and all, but I am still not going to write a H scene.
That Shit is just way to awkward for me.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
ShinigamiKenji

Re: Hisao's Many Fetishes

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

First I look at the author. Aura. "Wow, must be good thing, I guess." I immediately open it in a new tab.

I read. And go "DAFUQ??". Then I see the comments and I realize it was actually written two years ago. And I imagine what if these scenes actually made it to KS. Awkward, to say the least.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?