kosherbacon

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by kosherbacon »

You couldn't have chosen a better screenshot, lol :lol:
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

kosherbacon wrote:You couldn't have chosen a better screenshot, lol :lol:
Very true kosher. She is practically wearing the same clothes and has the perfect expression and pose.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Alicia_Gunther

Post by Alicia_Gunther »

I always thought that Lilly looked like Susie from Valkyria Chronicles and pictured with her voice. Thats kinda strange because I really like Lilly but I hate Susie.
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

That's probably the most accurate lookalike that's been posted in this thread.
"The only law you need is a gun and a good aim."
Bara

Post by Bara »

Alicia_Gunther wrote:I always thought that Lilly looked like Susie from Valkyria Chronicles and pictured with her voice. Thats kinda strange because I really like Lilly but I hate Susie.
Well the original page was drawn by the guy who did Valkyria Chronicles so I guess that would lend some direct linkage not just a passing similarity. :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Really? I read the original page was from some Doujin artist. Did he since enter the industry himself? Any other works by him?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Really? I read the original page was from some Doujin artist. Did he since enter the industry himself? Any other works by him?
Raita's a doujin artist who was hired by Sega to do the mechanical and character designs for Valkyria Chronicles (he's done a lot of tank and steampunk artwork, some of which is on his site). I think that's the only professional work he's done as an artist, though.

Also I am pleased to see so much Valkyria love on the forum.
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

seriously? Valkyria Chronicles? Wow, that's an awesome game! A very well done war drama.
*checking the artist's website*
Dude's a genius :o
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

There's some carping in game forums about VC, since the original came out on the PS3, but the sequel came out for the PSP, and just recently Sega announced that the next one is for the PSP also (probably because it's cheaper to develop for, and there are something like 3 times more PSPs than PS3s). Plus there's an anime, too.

Since Valkyria Chronicles is a wartime setting with male & female combatants, the anime, or one of the game cut scenes should have a hospital scene with female battle casualties in the background - one blinded, one deafened, one burned, one with her legs blown off, and one with no arms...

Misha can be shellshocked.
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:There's some carping in game forums about VC, since the original came out on the PS3, but the sequel came out for the PSP, and just recently Sega announced that the next one is for the PSP also (probably because it's cheaper to develop for, and there are something like 3 times more PSPs than PS3s). Plus there's an anime, too.

Since Valkyria Chronicles is a wartime setting with male & female combatants, the anime, or one of the game cut scenes should have a hospital scene with female battle casualties in the background - one blinded, one deafened, one burned, one with her legs blown off, and one with no arms...

Misha can be shellshocked.
Hisao is shellshocked. Misha is more like an instrument of psychological warfare.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Alicia_Gunther

Post by Alicia_Gunther »

Bara wrote:
Alicia_Gunther wrote:I always thought that Lilly looked like Susie from Valkyria Chronicles and pictured with her voice. Thats kinda strange because I really like Lilly but I hate Susie.
Well the original page was drawn by the guy who did Valkyria Chronicles so I guess that would lend some direct linkage not just a passing similarity. :wink:
:O thats's just... AMAZING!
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

What is this Valkyria Chronicles? a PS 3 game?
Alicia_Gunther

Post by Alicia_Gunther »

Smoku wrote:What is this Valkyria Chronicles? a PS 3 game?
The best game ever IMO. The first one is on the PS3 and the sequel is on the PSP. There's also a third coming out for the PSP. The girl in my avatar is Alicia, one of the main characters from the first game.

I think we should get back on topic now xD.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Valkyria Chronicles is a turn-based Strategy game for PS3. If you're old enough, you might remember the Jagged Alliance series which has a similar gameplay.
I don't own a PSP, so I can't talk about the sequels, but I like the game very much and am eagerly awaiting the release of the anime.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

I'm just going to leave this here. (for those who don't get it)
1286686439062.png
1286686439062.png (56.86 KiB) Viewed 4805 times
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.