E-mail confirmation?

waiting4email

E-mail confirmation?

Post by waiting4email »

Hey, I've been trying to get my e-mail for a while, and nothing doin' (not even in the spam box), so, could I get an activation for Crud Bonemeal, please?
Captain Niggawatts

Re: E-mail confirmation?

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

waiting4email wrote:Hey, I've been trying to get my e-mail for a while, and nothing doin' (not even in the spam box), so, could I get an activation for Crud Bonemeal, please?
Did you make sure you entered your e-mail correctly? I got my confirmation within a minute of registering.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
waiting4email

Post by waiting4email »

Yeah, copypasta'd it from my e-mail page later on to confirm that it was correct. Judging by other threads on this topic, I don't think I'm alone in having this problem.
waiting4email

Post by waiting4email »

I don't mean to nag, but I've hit the "resend" button, like, a whole bunch of times, and I still haven't gotten that e-mail. Could I pretty please get a little help?
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Should work now.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Crud Bonemeal

Post by Crud Bonemeal »

That did the trick, thanks a bunch!
"Slab Bulkhead!" "Blast Hardcheese!" "Buff Drinklots!" "Bolt van der Huge!" "Punch Rockgroin!" "Thick Runfast!" "Roll Fizzlebeef!" "Big McLargehuge!" "Bob Johnson! Oh, wait, no, no, sorry."
Guest_in_waiting

Post by Guest_in_waiting »

Hello, I've got the same problem and didn't feel like making a new thread for it. Could I get an activation e-mail for account Guest, please? Resend and waiting are doing nothing.

Post by Guest »

Splendid! Problem solved.