rustyarmor

Re: hey that was my idea!

Post by rustyarmor »

Kota wrote:I TOTALLY THOUGHT OF DARTH VADER BEFORE LUCAS
REALLY YOU TWO?!
Sakura Tenshi

Post by Sakura Tenshi »

Mr. Shine wrote: TV-Tropes is my disability.
Katawa Shoujo II character: Misha's cousin has Troup-itis, she insists on EVERYTHING being a media trope.
Mr. Shine

Post by Mr. Shine »

Sakura Tenshi wrote:
Mr. Shine wrote: TV-Tropes is my disability.
Katawa Shoujo II character: Misha's cousin has Troup-itis, she insists on EVERYTHING being a media trope.
I find it difficult to discuss tv shows, movies, etc. with other people because I have a tendency to unconsciously start using trope-words. Then I have to stop and explain what a trope is, and then I have explain to them what the trope I just referenced is, and then I have to explain all the related tropes, and then I have to remember just what on earth we were talking about in the first place, and by that time they've got that glazed, "I'd chew off my own arm to escape this guy" look on their face. It's not pretty.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

I usually just tell people to visit TV-Tropes if they don't know a trope. The results are always amusing...several hours later.
Akira

Post by Akira »

Must not click that... :shock:

Seriously, I don't want to go back to TV Tropes...
Every time I've gone there, I suffer from a sudden severe attack of a strange condition I've dubbed "Wikipedia Syndrome". Even after you find what you're looking for, the links on that page will draw you into an endless maze of page after page after page which only ends when I finally come full circle and land back on the page I started at, then glance at the clock and realise how many hours have passed. The shock of that usually snaps me out of it.

Still they have a Katawa Shoujo page now. You're famous guys! :wink:
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

Akira wrote:Must not click that... :shock:

Every time I've gone there, I suffer from a sudden severe attack of a strange condition I've dubbed "Wikipedia Syndrome". Even after you find what you're looking for, the links on that page will draw you into an endless maze of page after page after page which only ends when I finally come full circle and land back on the page I started at, then glance at the clock and realise how many hours have passed. The shock of that usually snaps me out of it.

Nah, that's TV Tropes Syndrome. Most people don't do that for wikipedia, but EVERYBODY does it for T.V. Tropes.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
GMKGoat

Post by GMKGoat »

That'd be what some of us call Taking a Walk
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

GMKGoat wrote:

That'd be what some of us call Taking a Walk
I see what you did there...
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

X is scientifically proven to Y.
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »