Courage.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

EternalLurker

Re: Courage.

Post by EternalLurker »

Elroy wrote:Can't help but ask, but do you have a thing for Misha/Shizune?
His name is The Laughing Man and you ask if he has a thing for WAHAHAH -- I mean, Misha? There be no coincidence here!
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

I'm not much of a writer so I can't really give a critique, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. I always saw Misha as more of a Spiked Chain user myself, but guitar/axe works too.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

Malus_Phasmatis wrote:I'm not much of a writer so I can't really give a critique, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. I always saw Misha as more of a Spiked Chain user myself, but guitar/axe works too.
Thought about it for a while, but I needed her to jam out as everything else was going on. I figure that if Misha knew some bad shit was going down, and the chips were stacked against them, it'd be in her nature to go down jamming.

Elroy wrote:Thanks for the advice! Can't help but ask, but do you have a thing for Misha/Shizune? This and your regular threads seem more M/S oriented.
As I've said before, Misha reminds me a lot of a girl who I've fallen helplessly in love with, so Misha gets a lot of love from me. As far as my regular threads go, I'm going to lean topics towards other girls, because I really want to write for Lilly, I think I could have a lot of fun doing that. And maybe Hanako. We'll see.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

The Laughing Man wrote:
Elroy wrote:<question>
As I've said before
Yeah, you have, in this very thread. You do know you answered him already, right? :P
The Laughing Man

Haha, honestly? No. I could blame the fact that I was tired beyond belief on that, but it's mostly due to my own inability to multitask and stuff. Regardless, my statement stands. Carry on, then.
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

MAGNIFICO
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Man what the hell this was so cheesy I had to take three breaks to finish it.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Awesome story, very well written.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
The Laughing Man

☆♥Aura♥☆ wrote:Man what the hell this was so cheesy I had to take three breaks to finish it.
Cheesy, yes, but I totally go for things that are cheesy and overplayed. Call it a weakness of mine. At any rate, I'm just glad people are reading.
G3n0c1de wrote:Awesome story, very well written.
Thanks. I feel like I did rush the sudden Misha end. I could go back and change it, but I'll keep it the way it is just so I can learn. There are a few parts that kind of clunk together, but beyond that, I do like the way it came out.

Post by Guest »

Obviously Kenji will realize how powerful an undead army is/being a lich is.

He raises the dead to battle the feminist conspiracy! It all makes perfect sense.