which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by Guest »

Panty Supervisor wrote:
Rin is a slut wrote:I dunno I can see Rin going "Wanna fuck?" just randomly out of the blue. No provocation at all it just comes out of nowhere probably at the worst time.
"Hisao, do you remember when I told you that our relationship was not yet on the level where I could allow you to pull my underwear down in the girls' toilet? You see... I think that our relationship has reached that level by now."
It turns out Rin's fetish is fucking during her period...
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Guest wrote:
Panty Supervisor wrote:
Rin is a slut wrote:I dunno I can see Rin going "Wanna fuck?" just randomly out of the blue. No provocation at all it just comes out of nowhere probably at the worst time.
"Hisao, do you remember when I told you that our relationship was not yet on the level where I could allow you to pull my underwear down in the girls' toilet? You see... I think that our relationship has reached that level by now."
It turns out Rin's fetish is fucking during her period...
The level of Not want I m currently experiencing could drive a turbine.
Last edited by Silentcook on Sun May 16, 2010 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Agreeing, and deleted two posts containing TMI following this one.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

And now back to our regularly scheduled thread:

I think people underestimate how easy Lilly might put out. Lest we forget, she does come from a Catholic school.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

But she's no longer in an all-girl environment. So if she really had a lot of pent up sexual energy left after transferring to Yamaku, she would've had it resolved before Hisao even came along. Maybe she's Kenji's life draining succubus.

That said, I'm totally okay with Lilly living up to every Catholic schoolgirl stereotype.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

kosherbacon wrote:Maybe she's Kenji's life draining succubus.
no. not in a million years. Ever, never. Wasn't, isn't and won't be.
kosherbacon wrote:That said, I'm totally okay with Lilly living up to every Catholic schoolgirl stereotype.
Which is...? Nice, crystal clean of sex with the angelic aura around her virgin self?
or a slut?
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

kosherbacon wrote:That said, I'm totally okay with Lilly living up to every Catholic schoolgirl stereotype.
Smoku wrote:Which is...? Nice, crystal clean of sex with the angelic aura around her virgin self?
or a slut?
I would say a Catholic schoolgirl type is a girl who appears to be well mannered and pure on the outside, but has a certain amout of sexual experience with other girls. You know, like kissing each other just to see what it's like, teaching each other how to masturbate, this kind of stuff. But that's just what I'd like to think. :?

One of my fellow students at university went to a Catholic all-girls school. Perhaps I should ask her what it is like. :mrgreen:
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

That could backfire, horribly, for you.

GO FOR IT.
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

coldacid wrote: GO FOR IT.
Seconded. Please do. Couldn't be worse than the time I suddenly wondered if girls got wet dreams and asked a couple.

Edit: I should add, I go to an Episcopalian school, and the girls here aren't really interesting to be honest. There are these two that seem close but they hate it when I imply they're anything more than just friends, though it's fun to tease them about it.
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

Shades of Grey wrote:I still find it very bizarre that people continue to put Shizune up at the top.
Someone have to be on the top ... and look like Shizune like being on the top.

I'll gladly put Misha on top, as a fellow Scorpio I know as much we like the smex but alas this can't be and in the end, Shizune is fine too as I've explained it, well Emi could still beat her and Rin is too Chaotic (in a Good way) to be sure. Maybe is just an hunchback but I can see Shizune play strip-Risk with Hisao just for the lulz and lose (for what I remember of Risk, luck could help beat a strategist but I’m far from an hardcore gamer).
Lilly despite all the Catholic Schoolgirl Tropes and Hanako need more warming up and feeling comfortable, this doesn’t mean once they warm up they can't just be wild, just that their characters are the more hidden behind a mask of all the girls and more self-conscious.
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
Extremist_Line

Post by Extremist_Line »

Scarlet Fox wrote:Couldn't be worse than the time I suddenly wondered if girls got wet dreams and asked a couple.
What.

...How did that turn out?
I should add, I go to an Episcopalian school, and the girls here aren't really interesting to be honest. There are these two that seem close but they hate it when I imply they're anything more than just friends, though it's fun to tease them about it.
From the few times I've heard you do it, it's bloody hilarious.
Fox and I go to the same school.

On topic, I think Shizune would be the quickest to jump on Hisao. Both me and my cousin noticed out that it seemed like she was sort of unconsciously flirting during the whole of her path. In particular, during the Shanghai CG, my cousin quickly pointed out that Shizzy's body language was a dead give-away she was trying to flirt.

Lilly...I dunno about her. The Catholic Schoolgirl thing is an interesting idea, but ultimately doesn't really mean much. I think her blindness might have a bigger impact on how she views romance, but I dunno. I think she probably either falls in the middle or towards the 'wait longer' side.

Hanako most definitely will be on the far side, slowest to hit the relationship upgrade. Although it is possible for an emotions haywire moment like in my fic.

For some reason I could see Emi being pretty willing to get into sex quickly. I dunno why, just something about her. I could definitely see either her or Hisao asking the Nurse whether Hisao's heart is strong enough for sex in her path.

Rin...hell if I know. I could see her leaning more towards the 'quick' side, but I honestly have no clue.
"Anyone can say they're your friend, few can prove it." -Me
Hanako >/= Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Currently:Finished all but Rin. Taking a break for now.
http://extremistline.deviantart.com/
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Extremist_Line wrote: Fox and I go to the same school.
wow, cool.

Yeah... I can see Emi say "Hey, Hisao. Time to change a bit our daily exercise... Oh, it's for your health, naturally!"
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

I guess it'd all depend on how desperate they are for a relationship ('Sex equals relationship, right'?) as opposed to how naive/mature they are. We'll need more characterization to be sure.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Smoku wrote:
Extremist_Line wrote: Fox and I go to the same school.
wow, cool.

Yeah... I can see Emi say "Hey, Hisao. Time to change a bit our daily exercise... Oh, it's for your health, naturally!"
In my head it's always in the shower after a morning workout.
静音是买外夫
Prosecutor

Post by Prosecutor »

Maybe if you oppose stem cell research...
Magikarp used SPLASH!
It's super effective!
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Yuukoplant.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money