Anyone else skipping the Kenji parts?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Seroanth

Re: Anyone else skipping the Kenji parts?

Post by Seroanth »

The first time I completely read them.
Then I skip them.
toast

Post by toast »

I don't know why you would, he's pretty funny.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Partick_fissal

Post by Partick_fissal »

On my first playthrough, hell no. Was pretty funny overall.

After that, though, I kinda skipped all the parts involving him, since its nowhere near as funny even the 2nd time.
If any of you understand what the hell my name is about/referring to, I will love you forever.
Folves

Post by Folves »

I read them in a sort of half paying attention, half not kind of daze, it's more rewarding that way.
Seyren

Post by Seyren »

at first i read all of it....
then 2nd playing just the conversation of feminist conspiration
3rd playing almost skip all except when kenji in the classroom (lilly path)
until now when i play i skip it all....
all he says annoyed me (or my feelings).....
Domebuddy

Post by Domebuddy »

Dont feed the trolls
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

I only read his dialog the first time and skipped it all other times I played but i will read it again when the full game is out even though i really want to skip act as a whole when the full game is out, but they will probably edit something in there and I want to notice it though.
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Granado

Post by Granado »

I didn't particularly skip his lines, but I clicked a bit faster I guess.
Swobo

Post by Swobo »

I find the parts about Kenji to be interesting and well written. I do not skip them at all.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Bara wrote:What we fans have done to the girls; now thats a horrible thing. :lol:
Just wait til the game gets released, then we will have all the fan-girls (if any) drawing Yaoi of him with Hisao. But about those girls... :wink: :wink:
stranger

Post by stranger »

He stopped being funny after the first scene.

This forum is full of awkward nerds who are terrified of girls, and he thus gives vent to their anxiety.
remember to take your meds, kids
ccdr

Post by ccdr »

stranger wrote:He stopped being funny after the first scene.

This forum is full of awkward nerds who are terrified of girls, and he thus gives vent to their anxiety.
hey man

I'm not awkward
She heard mermaids, so it follows that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. I have an everlasting cold, but luckily I’m terribly dishonest. I cling to that.
<NicolArmarfi> so yeah speed grapher was bad
<NicolArmarfi> damn i only watched it because i thought that it was about a mathematician
<NicolArmarfi> who graphs things incredibly fast
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

stranger wrote:He stopped being funny after the first scene.

To bad I'm getting married in the near future. Sorry to burst your little bubble there. Plus I'm pretty sure I've done more with my life then you have, and I'm only 19.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Nightdragon wrote:
Bara wrote:What we fans have done to the girls; now thats a horrible thing. :lol:
Just wait til the game gets released, then we will have all the fan-girls (if any) drawing Yaoi of him with Hisao. But about those girls... :wink: :wink:
Ahh, I'm sure some creative gals will go all "Yaoi-boy-toy'" with Hisao, Kenji, Muto, Nurse, and probably Harvey the invisible six foot tall rabbit too. It is the fate of all popular fiction characters it seems. Once we sleazy fans get our grubby, filthy hands on the pure, pristine character by wrenching them away from the creator; the innocent is chained spread eagle over the sacrificial altar of "FanFic" and the debauchery begins. :wink: :roll: :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Bara wrote:
Nightdragon wrote:
Ahh, I'm sure some creative gals will go all "Yaoi-boy-toy'" with Hisao, Kenji, Muto, Nurse, and probably Harvey the invisible six foot tall rabbit too. It is the fate of all popular fiction characters it seems. Once we sleazy fans get our grubby, filthy hands on the pure, pristine character by wrenching them away from the creator; the innocent is chained spread eagle over the sacrificial altar of "FanFic" and the debauchery begins. :wink: :roll: :lol:
Its a shame....it really is.... :|