Katawa shoujo characters cosplay (new as of 8/13)

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Vertical

Re: Katawa shoujo characters cosplay

Post by Vertical »

Requesting Rin in a Cactaur costume. That would be sooooo boss.
Imagine me and you...
Kamon

Post by Kamon »

abscess wrote:
Mercutio wrote: I'm more of an old-school FF guy, so maybe seeing the girls as characters from FF6 or 4 would be good too. dunno who would be who, though.
The obvious choice would be Lilly as Celes, but what about Kenji as Kefka and the nurse (does this guy have a name?) as Edgar?
Vertical wrote:Requesting Rin in a Cactaur costume. That would be sooooo boss.

Oh god so many thing I have to draw now, blargh.
Anyway, here's Emi as Rikku:
dA link, as usual

I went with Rikku's FFX outfit as opposed to her X-2 outfit, mostly because I find the former more fun to draw. I like the pose and the boots, specifically.

Anyway, the next picture I'm going to draw will be Lilly as Yuna [probably doing a sending, as requested]. Keep in mind that it takes me about a day to draw and clean up a picture. Tomorrow will be somewhat hectic, however I'm thinking I should get the drawing done, at the very least. I may even be able to start on Hanako/Lulu. Also, if it's possible, I kinda want to do "cycles" where I draw all the characters at least once.

However, I bend to everyone else will on this. After I finish with Lilly/Yuna and Hanako/Lulu, if there aren't any other requests; I'll start on Lilly/Celes, Kenji/Kefka and Nurse/Edgar. It's really up to you guys, so keep throwing suggestions my way.

EDIT: I agree, Rin in a Cactuar costume would be awesome. I'll work on it soon.
EDITEDIT: I've been insanely busy the past few days, apologies. The picture will be up in the next few days.
Paths complete: Lilly, Emi
Current path: Shizune
Current percentage: 69%. It's a sex thing.
Kamon

Post by Kamon »

Okay, new picture finally:
dA link for those interested.
Sorry it took so long. I really liked the way Lilly turned out in this though, so I suppose it's not all bad.
Starting work on Hanako/Lulu and Rin/Cactuar later tonight. With any luck, I should have them posted tomorrow. And if I'm even luckier, the drawing tablet I ordered should be here, so I can use that! Exciting.

EDIT(s): Started on Hanako, here's a quick sketch. This one is going to take a while. Done! I hate double posting though, so here it is:
dA link, as usual
This one, to be honest, took forever. Sorry about that. This is also the first time I've drawn a picture entirely on the computer. I really like this one. :D
starting on rin. huzzah.
Paths complete: Lilly, Emi
Current path: Shizune
Current percentage: 69%. It's a sex thing.