Problem in game

rose

Problem in game

Post by rose »

Sorry I didn't know where to put this nor I am not sure this has been popped up before, but I've played the WHOLE play through and its at 98% one of the chapters are also missing. It is between: home field advantage and no recovery. Anyone know how I can get the chapter that's in between that? Thanks :)
Synoptic

Re: Problem in game

Post by Synoptic »

Check the walkthrough thread please and download the walkthrough photo.

Also there is written there about this problem with the 98% completion. :)

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1221
"...!"
-rose

Post by -rose »

Yep I've been through that early tonight while I was completing the whole story. That's why i thought to ask :P

EDIT: thanks for ya help ^_^ fixed ^^
MR. E

Post by MR. E »

I also did not know where to put this. or who to talk to. But after the Lilly shopping scene. when your talking with Rin about being a mind reader. you say the word "inane" istead of "insane" just wanted you to know. so you might get it fixed.
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

MR. E wrote:I also did not know where to put this. or who to talk to. But after the Lilly shopping scene. when your talking with Rin about being a mind reader. you say the word "inane" istead of "insane" just wanted you to know. so you might get it fixed.
No, you're mistaken.

Inane was and still is the right word.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

in⋅ane
/ɪˈneɪn/[i-neyn]
–adjective
1. lacking sense, significance, or ideas; silly: inane questions.
2. empty; void.

The first definition would be what they were referring to.
Mr. Shine

Post by Mr. Shine »

SirMax wrote:in⋅ane
/ɪˈneɪn/[i-neyn]
–adjective
1. lacking sense, significance, or ideas; silly: inane questions.
2. empty; void.

The first definition would be what they were referring to.
I wasn't even aware it had a second definition. I'm going to have to work that into a conversation now: "Hmm, my cup seems to be inane. I need to go get a re-fill."
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Mr. Shine wrote:I wasn't even aware it had a second definition. I'm going to have to work that into a conversation now: "Hmm, my cup seems to be inane. I need to go get a re-fill."
Please tell me you're not serious. Inane is a more abstract form of emptiness. Usage (as I understand) follows more in describing a lack of substance, or to be void of support. So inane arguments can mean to either be silly or devoid of anything substantial.
静音是买外夫
Mr. Shine

Post by Mr. Shine »

Warwick wrote:
Mr. Shine wrote:I wasn't even aware it had a second definition. I'm going to have to work that into a conversation now: "Hmm, my cup seems to be inane. I need to go get a re-fill."
Please tell me you're not serious. Inane is a more abstract form of emptiness. Usage (as I understand) follows more in describing a lack of substance, or to be void of support. So inane arguments can mean to either be silly or devoid of anything substantial.
It was a joke, so...yes. I was completely serious. ;D

>:/ <- Srs fase

Or did you mean not knowing that inane meant "empty?" I always used it with the intention of saying something was pointless, stupid, or devoid of meaning. "This conversation about whether Samson or Hercules would win in a fight is so inane."* I've called people inane before, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate to use it as an adjective relating to people. I suppose that conveys both senses of the word; to be so empty of meaning and importance as to be totally insignificant. God I love language. :D

*Actually, that sounds pretty awesome.
MR. E

Post by MR. E »

Thanks for that. Inane now makes more sense. but i did find another mistake. In Rin's final scene. the fireworks make a "Lound" Bang. I dont mean to be annoying. Sorry. thanks
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

There are plenty of typo and grammar reports in the feedback thread. Most of what you've seen have probably been found.
静音是买外夫
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Please put typo/grammar/continuity error reports in the feedback thread, under "public discussion". We'd rather have a false positive reported than an unnoticed mistake left in the game, but if you searched for your specific find before posting it would be great. Thank you. :)
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.