A22's Blogpost

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Synoptic

A22's Blogpost

Post by Synoptic »

http://katawashoujo.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... _7211.html

Someone explain please...
A22 wrote:I'm little disappointed people don't like Shizune as much as I'd hoped they would, but feeling she would end up being disliked.
Aura joked that wa antagonist A 1, something I nd ki of disturb .
This is all I understood... + the part where I THINK Aura said something like "Shizune is the antagonist for Act1" but it was a joke and A22 didn't appreciate it. :S

Repost please... I'm really interested in what my heroine's creator has to say. :/

Thank you.
"...!"

Re: A22's Blogpost

Post by Guest »

Well, you see, At that point the game should c se y r l of c to gr , or ne ve o ni n of m to nge.

But yeah, something went horribly wrong here, and considering Shizune is my favorite character, I'd like to know what's being said.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Synoptic wrote:http://katawashoujo.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... _7211.html

Someone explain please...
A22 wrote:I'm little disappointed people don't like Shizune as much as I'd hoped they would, but feeling she would end up being disliked.
Aura joked that wa antagonist A 1, something I nd ki of disturb .
This is all I understood... + the part where I THINK Aura said something like "Shizune is the antagonist for Act1" but it was a joke and A22 didn't appreciate it. :S

Repost please... I'm really interested in what my heroine's creator has to say. :/

Thank you.
He's trolling everyone with a meme older than the hills.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

brb, translatin'

edit:

Crud wa s ev n th team to t th hand blog p , so I g ess is is my turn to do one.
I'll try to short, I'm not ly very good at .

Lately, I've been thinking more and more about the final game.
Specifically, the ones let had for that I can be on the traction to Act 1 and have been saying about expectations full game.

I'm little disappointed people don't like Shizune as much as I'd hoped they would, but feeling she would end up being disliked.
Aura joked that was antagonist Act 1, something I find kind of disturbing.
It's we to say that now, dont really like my characters as as I think the writers.
But try to make and write them badly.
Suriko and Crud have gotten some from the dev team because they love their characters a lot.
Lilly Suriko's woman and Crud his and Hanako.
It seems to have paid off, because they're far as reality is concenerned.
Maybe that route I mistaken. It really is limiting to a character can't spy, and one is supposed to be a very good spy.
I'm soured on the tsundere archetype in general, because I think it is ballsy make pies for.
So I to make not really a tsundere, just wwwwwwwwwwww
The problem is that when there's character interaction where usually have to be tiku interesting,
and e up ng a er at cent r of some this c ict fuck god shit damn
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

What is this I don't even
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

1242700846980.png
1242700846980.png (34.01 KiB) Viewed 7054 times
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

Stay away from that blog post if you want to maintain your sanity.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

HeMeido wrote:Stay away from that blog post if you want to maintain your sanity.
Cthulhu fhtagn
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Caesius wrote:
HeMeido wrote:Stay away from that blog post if you want to maintain your sanity.
Cthulhu fhtagn
ZALGO
Guess

Post by Guess »

WHAT
G0t0

Post by G0t0 »

There sure are a lot of Mad Arabs here.
abscess

Post by abscess »

I think it's pretty obvious that A22 wants to troll us at least for a while, making us guess what the hell did he write in the blog. And I say he's done a pretty good job at that!
I'll just sit thight and see if there's some kind of translation for it or an epihpany kicks me in the ass and I magically understand the post.
Siiiiigh....
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

I give him credit for being one of the more dedicated trolls I've ever had the (dis)pleasure of meeting!

Meanwhile, yeah Shizune is written good. I'm on the fence about how well I like her, but that's probably a good thing as well. She's tiresome but rewarding. And anyone who calls her tsundere doesn't know what that word means.
PringerX

Post by PringerX »

By the way it sounds from the last part of that post, Climatic and A22 are working on a standalone Molly game (Measuring Shadows?)
So, since I writ this too, hope wh it s out, you it, although it will probably be some time for that as well.
I translated that as "Since I'm writing this too, I hope when it's out, you (play?) it, although it will probably be some time for that as well."

If this is true, I look forward to it. :P
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Pimmy wrote:Meanwhile, yeah Shizune is written good.[...] She's [...] rewarding. And anyone who calls her tsundere doesn't know what that word means.
And, she still holds the record for the best ending!
"...!"