Swimwear!?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Swimwear!?

Post by Silentcook »

(various speculations about the girls' swimwear, comments concerning the likely location of its use, and thoughts about the dev team's alleged tastes)
>:3
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

CindehQ

Post by CindehQ »

Not gonna lie, the Misha's "disability" comment made me lol. Though in all seriousness, Misha isn't fat. If you compare her legs to Shizune's, they're about the same size. Her and Hanako actually have about the same measurements. Except Hanako's taller so it gives the illusion that she's slimmer.

As for swimwear...

Emi: Generic school swimsuit. She strikes me as the type who loves to show school spirit and who puts function before design.
Rin: Swim trunks, a sports-bra style top, and a zip-up hoodie. In other words, something boyish, that sufficiently covers her stump arms.
Lilly: Probably a classy, white two-piece that doesn't show too much skin. She also strikes me as someone who would wear a sarong around the hips or atleast have one of those short, frilly swimsuit skirts.
Hanako: She would probably never wear a swimsuit, but if she did, a wetsuit would probably be it.
Shizune: Probably some revealing bikini that would properly flaunt her...assets.
Misha: Strikes me as someone who doesn't care what she's wearing, but I think she'd look good in a tankini. Probably in some "loud" color like hot pink or sunshine yellow. She's probably more interested in shoving people in the pool, dowsing them with water, and breaking water melons, though.
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Seriously guys, Emi isn't a school swimsuit wearing sort of girl.

Just throwin' that out there.
Darisc

Post by Darisc »

Let's not even ask how many lifeguards they'll need on duty at one time for even minimal safety per cubic yard of water. I'm wagering lots when many of your swimmers lack arms, legs, or heart beat consistency amongst other problems.
Layzuhl

Post by Layzuhl »

What? You can float without arms and legs. It's called a dead-man's float.
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

TheHivemind wrote:Seriously guys, Emi isn't a school swimsuit wearing sort of girl.

It takes a sort of girl to wear a school swimsuit?
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

CindehQ wrote:Not gonna lie, the Misha's "disability" comment made me lol. Though in all seriousness, Misha isn't fat. If you compare her legs to Shizune's, they're about the same size. Her and Hanako actually have about the same measurements. Except Hanako's taller so it gives the illusion that she's slimmer.
You crazy? Misha's got jelly rolls for days.

Also does Emi have flipper prosthetics for swimming?
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Pimmy wrote:
TheHivemind wrote:Seriously guys, Emi isn't a school swimsuit wearing sort of girl.

It takes a sort of girl to wear a school swimsuit?
Probably a lazy, unimaginative one.
Since Yamaku is a private school and all students seem more or less well off in the monetary sense I would imagine them all to buy their own individual swimwear underlining their own perceived uniqueness if there will ever be such a thing in this game.
Caesius wrote: Also does Emi have flipper prosthetics for swimming?
And the BGM for this scene is the JAWS theme.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Unami Araragi

Post by Unami Araragi »

Caesius wrote:
CindehQ wrote:Not gonna lie, the Misha's "disability" comment made me lol. Though in all seriousness, Misha isn't fat. If you compare her legs to Shizune's, they're about the same size. Her and Hanako actually have about the same measurements. Except Hanako's taller so it gives the illusion that she's slimmer.
Misha doesn't have a disability, I thought uncontrollable laughter was her problem but I figured out that wasn't the case. XD
All the girls from KS would look good in those school-type swimsuits. The swimsuits would dark-blue and and I heard they were pretty.
Pretty tight...
CindehQ

Post by CindehQ »

Caesius wrote:

Also does Emi have flipper prosthetics for swimming?
Just cause you ain't ready for that jelly. > _>

As for Emi, I've seen people without legs who could swim just fine without prosthetics.
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

White bikini + small white sarong for Lilly.

Do want Shizune and Lilly fighting for Hisao whilst in swimwear.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Suriko wrote:Do want Shizune and Lilly fighting for Hisao whilst in swimwear.
Swimsuits + hair pulling and clothes tearing catfight = Exposed Shizune and Lilly. Win all the way around. (for the audience anyway) :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

CindehQ wrote:As for Emi, I've seen people without legs who could swim just fine without prosthetics.
Such people probably had abnormally strong arms, largely due to using manual wheelchairs and the like. Emi's mainly got stronger upper leg muscles (her prosthetics don't go all the way up to her hips), not arms, so she might have trouble.
Envy

Post by Envy »

Bara wrote:
Suriko wrote:Do want Shizune and Lilly fighting for Hisao whilst in swimwear.
Swimsuits + hair pulling and clothes tearing catfight = Exposed Shizune and Lilly. Win all the way around. (for the audience anyway) :wink:
Contrary to popular opinion blind people are not all masters of CQC. It would be a very one sided fight.

And I would love to see it.
Juno

Post by Juno »

EternalLurker wrote:
CindehQ wrote:As for Emi, I've seen people without legs who could swim just fine without prosthetics.
Such people probably had abnormally strong arms, largely due to using manual wheelchairs and the like. Emi's mainly got stronger upper leg muscles (her prosthetics don't go all the way up to her hips), not arms, so she might have trouble.
I swim without moving my legs at all, and I'm no Vin Diesel. :?