Dramatic

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ROFLWAFFLE!

Dramatic

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

How dramatic do you think the full version will be?
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
Rednal

Re: Dramatic

Post by Rednal »

Moderately. What I'm seriously expecting is for each of the girls to have some problem and/or worry with their disability that they need to overcome... this will likely be most evident with Hanako (heck, it's ALREADY pretty obvious), and least obvious with Lilly or Rin. And in essence, a "Happy End" cannot be achieved until Hisao's managed to help them overcome their deep issue. There would be quite a bit of drama in that sort of event. And Hisao will probably have at least one more major heart attack... perhaps right before someone becomes his girlfriend (so it'd be the catalyst, when the girl comes to visit in the hospital).
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

At least this dramatic:

Seriously, though, I think we'll get plenty of drama in the final game.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Mellow dramatic.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Rednal wrote:And Hisao will probably have at least one more major heart attack... perhaps right before someone becomes his girlfriend (so it'd be the catalyst, when the girl comes to visit in the hospital).
This. And I'm sure there will be alot of drama going on with Misha if you try to hook up with Shizune. It almost seems inevitable
ROFLWAFFLE!

Post by ROFLWAFFLE! »

Nightdragon wrote:
Rednal wrote:And Hisao will probably have at least one more major heart attack... perhaps right before someone becomes his girlfriend (so it'd be the catalyst, when the girl comes to visit in the hospital).
This. And I'm sure there will be alot of drama going on with Misha if you try to hook up with Shizune. It almost seems inevitable
Jealousy is in the air.
"Michael Jackson ain't dead, he's just hiding somewhere in South America with Elvis n' 2pac."
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

It'd be great if Misha actually wasn't asleep on the roof and heard everything you said at the end... Instant drama.
静音是买外夫
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Warwick wrote:It'd be great if Misha actually wasn't asleep on the roof and heard everything you said at the end... Instant drama.
Almost reminds me of High School again! What a coincidence! :shock:

Post by Guest »

Warwick wrote:It'd be great if Misha actually wasn't asleep on the roof and heard everything you said at the end... Instant drama.
Nah. If that were the case, she'd have burst out laughing and spilled juice all over her bad self. *gurgle*
toast

Post by toast »

Honestly, I really don't think all this shit with Misha is going to happen. I mean, a love triangle would just be too retarded, and to me, Misha doesn't really seem to be the type to get worked up over that sort of thing.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed

Post by Guest »

Rednal wrote:Moderately. What I'm seriously expecting is for each of the girls to have some problem and/or worry with their disability that they need to overcome... this will likely be most evident with Hanako (heck, it's ALREADY pretty obvious), and least obvious with Lilly or Rin. And in essence, a "Happy End" cannot be achieved until Hisao's managed to help them overcome their deep issue. There would be quite a bit of drama in that sort of event. And Hisao will probably have at least one more major heart attack... perhaps right before someone becomes his girlfriend (so it'd be the catalyst, when the girl comes to visit in the hospital).
I'm going 180 from you, I think because act 1 was so well written that very little of this kind of predictable drama will show up. For example I dont think there will be any drama from either Shizune or Lilly about their disability. They've learned and adapted to them and its unlikely that their disability was born of a traumatic accident as Rin, Emi and Hanako's could have been (not saying its not possible, just likely)

But do I think an unavoidable heart attack will occur in all the paths around the same time probably caused by stress about the same general problem. Except MAAAYBE Emi's path, because she would be hypersensitive to Hisao for his condition after nearly killing him. Also she seems the type to want to play the private nurse-role for hisao if she gets attached to him and would study the actual symptoms of his condition from real medical books and how to treat them and ultimately the condition itself.

I dont think Misha would be the source of any major drama unless Hisao says something to her that makes her mad or prods a spot she's sensitive about. Who knows? maybe thats how we find out about her disability. Hisao puts his foot in his mouth, Misha smacks him and runs off crying...okay yeah she wouldn't cry, just punch Hisao in the mouth.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Ars gratia artis = good

Drama gratia dramatis = bad

That's all that needs to be said, really. I have faith that the writers won't be incorporating any sort of unnecessary, cliche, or predictable drama into the final product (excepting bad choices).
kyuven

Post by kyuven »

Well...I think the drama will vary from one girl to the next. Never know, Hanako might actually have a less dramatic and more saccharine run, and Lilly's might be absolute drama condensed into a drama shake.
Seyren

Post by Seyren »

Guest wrote:
Nah. If that were the case, she'd have burst out laughing and spilled juice all over her bad self. *gurgle*
maybe misha will shocked first eh?...
or she wouldn't translate it to shizune in a right way....
in a verrry bad way..... -_-"

Ps. Forgive me 4 all misha fans....... also for my bad english
Super Guest Man

Post by Super Guest Man »

Rednal wrote:They've learned and adapted to them and its unlikely that their disability was born of a traumatic accident as Rin, Emi and Hanako's could have been (not saying its not possible, just likely)
Wasn't Rin born with short arms? And surgery was performed to reduce them to nubs?