Incorrect Path Text

Ahsab

Incorrect Path Text

Post by Ahsab »

Don't know if this is where I should put it but the creators should fix this.

On Shizunes path right after you go with them for lunch (in town) they ask you to help them with the festival which involves getting stuff from the art room, now in the other paths you just finished talking to muto about communcating with people (or something like that.), but in shizunes path you don't. Then when you go to the art room you still get the same text after Rin makes that joke about shaking your hand. Even though you didn't talk to Muto like the other paths it still says you did. So just wanted to tell you in hopes that you can fix it in the final game.

The attached Picture shows what they said and it's Shizunes path, which you don't talk to Muto in.
Attachments
fix.jpg
fix.jpg (144.37 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
My Favorite Quote:
"Back away from my Computer and no one finds out what it's like to be put through a meat processor." -Me

vermithrx

Re: Incorrect Path Text

Post by vermithrx »

I posted about this particular continuity error several weeks ago in the public forum under 'Katawa Shoujo Act 1 Preview feedback thread', along with another one or two I noticed. I'm honestly amazed there are so few, what with how complex the pathing in Act 1 is. :D Secondary confirmation is always a good thing, so thanks!

This probably belongs in that thread though, since it isn't an actual bug with the game code as far as I am able to tell.
Ahsab

Post by Ahsab »

I see, well then let this thread die out and I to am also impressed with how very little is wrong with this game, it just proves that the team making this game is amazing.
My Favorite Quote:
"Back away from my Computer and no one finds out what it's like to be put through a meat processor." -Me

cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

I have a feeling this is something to do with how the library works, but I'll put it on the issue tracker
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money