Don't Break The Flow

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Roxius

Don't Break The Flow

Post by Roxius »

'...I really need a laptop...'

No sooner had these words ran through Kenji's mind that there was a knock on the door. Jumping off his bed, the bespectacled boy rushed over and opened the door just enough to peek out. It was Hanako Ikezawa. Kenji cursed under his breath; had this feminist bitch come here for his head?

"...What do you want?" Kenji asked coldly. He couldn't risk letting his guard down for even a second.

"Umm...ummm," Hanako nervously brought her hand up to the right side of her face, "Uh...is...is Hisao-kun here? We're...we're supposed to go out to town tonight..."

'Goddammit, Hisao...you can't be fraternizing with the enemy! Have I taught you nothing?!' Kenji thought, shaking his head.

"Do...do you know where he is?" Hanako asked again.

Kenji shrugged his shoulders, keeping his cool. "I think he said he'd be down at the student council clubroom. Apparently there's alot of paperwork that still needs to be finished..."

"I...I see..."

The two of them stared at one another for a good five minutes of total silence.

"...So?" Kenji finally said. This girl was beginning to make him feel uncomfortable.

"So...so what?" Hanako didn't seem to understand.

"Aren't you going to go and get him? He's your...BOYFRIEND...isn't he?" Kenji put great emphasis on the word 'boyfriend', as if he had to force himself to even mutter that word. Hanako smiled weakly. Kenji didn't want to admit it, but she had a cute smile.

"W-Well...it's pretty cold out, and h-he would probably go back to his r-room to grab his coat anyway, so...so I'll wait out here for him..."

"I see..." Kenji nodded, and then began to close the door.

Since Hisao was her boyfriend, and Kenji was probably his only male friend at this school, Hanako figured it would be best if she got to know the bespectacled boy a bit better. It was worth a shot, anyway. "Umm...your name is K-Kenji Seto, right?"

Kenji froze, and swung the door wide open, causing Hanako to jump back in surprise. His eyes wide and teeth bared, Kenji took a step forward and snarled, "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?" :evil:

"You're...you're in my friend L-Lilly's class...you helped make some of the signs for the school f-festival..." Hanako knew she had to be strong when confronting this man; he was scary and unpredictable, but she couldn't dare to back down. She had to keep the upper-hand.

Kenji tilted his head to the side slightly, and pursed his lips. He had to choose his next words carefully. He couldn't risk accidentally giving out any top-secret information regarding the anti-feminist movement. He had to keep the upper-hand.

"Ah, yeah...I remember seeing you," Kenji remarked, nodding to himself, "You were always clinging to Lilly like she was your life support or something..."

A light blush suddenly formed on Hanako's pale cheeks. "Y-Yes...umm...I've...I've been w-working on not remaining so d-dependent on people l-lately, though..."

"I'm sure you are." Kenji grumbled under his breath.

"Heh...heh heh..." Hanako forced a tiny giggle, thinking that Kenji's statement wasn't completely sarcastic.

'There has to be a way I can get info out of this girl...hmm...'

Kenji took a quick glance at his wristwatch; it was almost 6 p.m. "Huh...Hisao said he would probably be back around 7 or something. Would you like to...come into my room for a moment? We could talk some more if you want..."

Hanako gasped; how should she respond to a question like that? "Err...s-sure...thank you for the o-offer..."

Kenji stepped to the side, and as soon as Hanako had entered the room, he slammed the door behind him, leaving it only slightly ajar...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:15 p.m...

Hisao cursed under his breath as he made a moderately-paced dash back to his dorm room. 'Goddammit...why the hell did Shizune and Misha have to keep me back so late? Poor Hanako-chan must have been waiting forever! They could have at least HELPED me with the work, though...argh, those two are really just pains in the asses sometimes...'

When he got back to his room, though, he was surprised to find Hanako nowhere to be seen. For a moment, Hisao feared that she had already left, but then he heard something coming from the room beside him...Kenji's room. It sounded like a moan. And it wasn't just any moan; it was Hanako's moan. It was a passionate sort of moan. The kind you only really heard during sex.

'OH MY GOD.'

Hisao kicked the door open, and all of the color drained from his face when he saw Kenji and Hanako completely naked on top of each other on the floor, performing vaginal sex. An opened box of condoms laid nearby, and Hanako continued to moan and groan in pleasure as Kenji thrust in and out with all the strength of a spirited 35-year-old pro-wrestler. He was still wearing his glasses too, for some reason.

"OOOOH, GOD," Hanako cried, "IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD!! HARDER, HARDER, HARDER!!!"

"...KENJI, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!!" Hisao screamed, horrified beyond belief.

"Quiet, Hisao!" Kenji snapped back, "I'm busy obtaining valuable information for the anti-feminist movement...!! Don't break the flow, man!! You won't like me if you break the flow!!! :x "

Hisao didn't know how to respond to that. :shock:
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Arrhythmia

Re: Don't Break The Flow

Post by Arrhythmia »

NOOO!!! OMG!!!! ARGH!!!

Aw man. That was really depressing :cry:

Poor Hisao...

Still, I really wanna know what WOULD Hisao do after that...
SnigendePind

Re: Don't Break The Flow

Post by SnigendePind »

Arrhythmia wrote:NOOO!!! OMG!!!! ARGH!!!

Aw man. That was really depressing :cry:

Poor Hisao...

Still, I really wanna know what WOULD Hisao do after that...
He can't do anything. Kenji is too manly.
Some people don't have arms. So what? Some people don't see colors, either.
- WetCrate

<@Raide> why does it sad to be touched? shouldn't you get a boner?

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.