What's this now?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Roxius

What's this now?

Post by Roxius »

The Katawa Shoujo category is going to be moved to the Games section on FF.net at some point, apparently...
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
DuaneMoody

Re: What's this now?

Post by DuaneMoody »

It's good to know we'll be in the company of Bowser/Peach fuckfic.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

DuaneMoody wrote:It's good to know we'll be in the company of Bowser/Peach fuckfic.

...Do I sense animosity?
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

I don't actually read ff.net so no, it was just a stupid joke. Carry on
stranger

Post by stranger »

DuaneMoody wrote:It's good to know we'll be in the company of Bowser/Peach fuckfic.
As if there aren't equally atrocious things everywhere on ff.net.
remember to take your meds, kids
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

stranger wrote:
As if there aren't equally atrocious things everywhere on ff.net.

That's true. I should know...I've written some of it!!! >:D
Krull

Post by Krull »

Face the fact that since this is:

A-a VN
and
B-has H-scenes

It's gonna get listed with all the other sex stuff.

No way around it :|
"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."

Philip K. Dick, Valis

"I just can't stop"~Me
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Krull wrote:Face the fact that since this is:

A-a VN
and
B-has H-scenes

Wait a minute...you do know it was in the 'Anime/Manga' section before, right? I mean...that's just as bad. Maybe worse! It's nothing to really even get all bothered about...
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

By all means, please go on.
Krull

Post by Krull »

Roxius wrote:

A-a VN
and
B-has H-scenes

Wait a minute...you do know it was in the 'Anime/Manga' section before, right? I mean...that's just as bad. Maybe worse! It's nothing to really even get all bothered about...
I really had no idea about anything with the game til a few days ago,when I heard about the demo.

Right now I have zero idea where exactly this is gonna fit in,ether gonna be PG-13,R or X but it's gonna have to go in some direction.

I'm just going to take a "wait and see" attiude.....and that's all I'm going to say :lol:

Looks good so far though 8)

Philip K. Dick, Valis

"I just can't stop"~Me
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Krull wrote:
Roxius wrote:

A-a VN
and
B-has H-scenes

I really had no idea about anything with the game til a few days ago,when I heard about the demo.

Right now I have zero idea where exactly this is gonna fit in,ether gonna be PG-13,R or X but it's gonna have to go in some direction.

I'm just going to take a "wait and see" attiude.....and that's all I'm going to say :lol:

Looks good so far though 8)

They don't put the categories in a rating system...only the fics, and it goes from 'K' to 'M'.
Krull

Post by Krull »

Roxius wrote:They don't put the categories in a rating system...only the fics, and it goes from 'K' to 'M'.
I mean that I dunno just how ranchy it's gonna get,personally I hope we get the option to shut the H off or flip it on and have some fun with the girls.

But *ahem* I got into some trouble over that and I don't wish to comment anymore-we'll just have to wait and see.

However ANY H and it's going to get listed in with the Peach/smut/fap games no two ways around that,no matter how sweet or loving it is.

Philip K. Dick, Valis

"I just can't stop"~Me
Kari

Post by Kari »

Well, most of the other VNs on the site are in the games section (Kana -Imouto-, Air, Kanon, and Ever17 are the ones I remember)

And yeah, the fics are filtered out, not the categories. The list of categories looks the same between all the sections, it just depends on what type of thing the media is (TV shows are separate from literature which are separate from anime...)
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

so it's a game... not an anime (unfortunately, damn I'd watch that)... and it's being moved into the game section....

*scratches head*

why do people seem so upset in this thread? it kinda makes perfect sense.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Mercutio wrote:so it's a game... not an anime (unfortunately, damn I'd watch that)... and it's being moved into the game section....

*scratches head*

why do people seem so upset in this thread? it kinda makes perfect sense.

It took a while to convince the FF admins to do it, too...