Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shades of Grey

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Shades of Grey »

I didnt read the whole thread since it was a bit long, so this might have been proposed already. I would hazard a guess that Misha's disability is a hearing impediment. This would explain why she is oblivious to her volume control (she has dificulty hearing herself otherwise). It would also explain why she is matched up with Shizune.
Light and Dark
Good and Evil
Right and Wrong
taken from afar they blend together
and the world appears
all in shades of grey
atat

Post by atat »

Shades of Grey wrote:I didnt read the whole thread since it was a bit long, so this might have been proposed already. I would hazard a guess that Misha's disability is a hearing impediment. This would explain why she is oblivious to her volume control (she has dificulty hearing herself otherwise). It would also explain why she is matched up with Shizune.
This is exactly what I would say. Her volume control could very simply be that she lacks the ability to hear her self clearly. She may have hearing aids, well hidden by her hair.
Nixons back!!!!
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

atat wrote:
Shades of Grey wrote:I didnt read the whole thread since it was a bit long, so this might have been proposed already. I would hazard a guess that Misha's disability is a hearing impediment. This would explain why she is oblivious to her volume control (she has dificulty hearing herself otherwise). It would also explain why she is matched up with Shizune.
This is exactly what I would say. Her volume control could very simply be that she lacks the ability to hear her self clearly. She may have hearing aids, well hidden by her hair.
Oh-ho-ho-ho! Misha has amputated ears!
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Shades of Grey

Post by Shades of Grey »

ContinualNaba wrote:
atat wrote:
Oh-ho-ho-ho! Misha has amputated ears!
That kind of came out of no where. Goes along with your avatar though. Even if she lost the cartilage part of the ear, she should still be able to hear all right. If her hearing is impaired, it would be due mostly to something in the inner ear.
Light and Dark
Good and Evil
Right and Wrong
and the world appears
all in shades of grey
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Oh, I never said it would prevent her from hearing, but the loss of the flesh funneling sound into her ear canal would at least make it difficult to discern background and focused noise.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

And to comment on our attempt to pinpoint what Misha's disability is Aura. Obviously we are missing some secret hints "Maybe everyone is just missing the real hints...(Aura)" that we must uncover. To play through Act 1 again, here I go. :roll:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Urgh, too many possibilities. Mental, physical, who knows?

Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

You forgot Social, Supernatural, and Fighting Styles. Which I believe should be Physical but for some reason people keep putting them in a different category.
ahem.

Does the ear actually have to be physically damaged for your hearing to be impaired? Can't it be, like, something isn't right in the part of your brain that is supposed to process sound?
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Shades of Grey

Post by Shades of Grey »

I don't know, but most likely there are brain issues that can cause hearing impediments. I think that damage to the ear organs are simply the more common causes.
Light and Dark
Good and Evil
Right and Wrong
and the world appears
all in shades of grey
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

Misha's disability is caring too much.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Captain Niggawatts wrote:Misha's disability is caring too much.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t= ... 225#p26935
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Oh god, I'm going to need to lie down after that.

Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Maybe Misha wears a wig
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Smoku wrote:Maybe Misha wears a wig
Not for chemo-baldness or to cover up scars.

Her disability is split-ends. ;_;
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Do they consider furious ADHD to be a disability?
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.