Emi's ending

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

RichardHenson

Emi's ending

Post by RichardHenson »

I am new to this forum and to Katawa Shoujo in general. I have just finished playing the game for the first time, and I have to say that I loved it. I chose Emi's route, and I got the good ending. I was very happy with the outcome, and I felt that Emi and Hisao had a genuine and healthy relationship.

I have read that some people prefer the bad ending over the good ending, and that they think that it is more realistic and satisfying. I am curious about the reasons for this preference, and whether it makes any difference in terms of the message or the theme of the game. I have also read that some people think that the bad ending is not really a bad ending, but a neutral or a bittersweet ending. I am wondering what are the criteria for defining a good or a bad ending, and how they apply to Emi's route.

guthrum06

Re: Emi's ending

Post by guthrum06 »

I haven't seen very many people call Emi's "Bad Ending" one of the endings that might be better than the "Good" one. Hers is pretty cut and dry. In one of them she never opens up to Hisao and they never speak to each other again. In the other, she finally finds someone she can share her burdens with and it looks like they're going to be together for the foreseeable future.

I have seen some debate over Rin's Neutral Ending and Bad Ending, but because I'm not sure whether or not you've completed more than Emi's route, I won't spoil anything.

My FanFics
Learning to Run (Complete) - Emi x Hisao in their 30s
Yamaku: the Next Generation (Complete) - Emi and Hisao's daughter goes to Yamaku.
Oil & Vinegar - Mutou and Nurse buddy one-shot

Mirage_GSM

Re: Emi's ending

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Yeah, I've also never seen this opinion in regards to Emi's route...
Some people do refer to one of Rin's bad endings as "neutral", but personally I disagree.

Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.