Write a fanfic in the future

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

raymondbrown

Write a fanfic in the future

Post by raymondbrown »

I am planning to write out a fanfic in the future and I have a OC in mind but to not let that idea slip by. I need to draw out my OC but the problem is I SUCK at drawing, so I was hoping to find a character creator that could help me create the character I have in mind but sadly to no avail. I have searched for anime character creators but none of these creators seem to have the same extent of portraying the character I want. Not to mention the characters look out of place if I would put them into KS world. What I ment I cannot seem to find a creator that allow me to add bandages or have customization options at the full height of the character not just the face but the body as well.

If anyone can point me to a good one please let me know or if there is none then this thread can be closed down.

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Write a fanfic in the future

Post by Silentcook »

I'll just point out that you absolutely don't need any sort of art to WRITE a fanfic.

Other than that, good luck, I'm sure if someone ever had the same thought as you they'll let you know.

Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

OtakuNinja

Re: Write a fanfic in the future

Post by OtakuNinja »

raymondbrown wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:01 pm

I am planning to write out a fanfic in the future and I have a OC in mind but to not let that idea slip by. I need to draw out my OC but the problem is I SUCK at drawing, so I was hoping to find a character creator that could help me create the character I have in mind but sadly to no avail. I have searched for anime character creators but none of these creators seem to have the same extent of portraying the character I want. Not to mention the characters look out of place if I would put them into KS world. What I ment I cannot seem to find a creator that allow me to add bandages or have customization options at the full height of the character not just the face but the body as well.

If anyone can point me to a good one please let me know or if there is none then this thread can be closed down.

There are plenty of AI drawing apps if you just want to get the image you have of your character out there. It doesn't always turn out 100% perfect, but most of the time you get a decent result, or you can redo the parts that turned out a bit oddly shaped. I used one called Aimegen for a similar purpose. It gave you 4 images per prompt for subscribers and 1 for free users, with the option to keep the desired image and tweak it. Here's one I made based on one of my Elder Scrolls characters

Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)